Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals:

Cam (3): prims, SB, j00

Not Voting (3): Snike, Cam, kirsche

Hammer is 4. Should I even bother at this point?

73 hours left in this 72 hour day phase. GO AHEAD, SEE IF YOU CAN REACH HAMMER BEFORE DAY 5 IS SUPPOSED TO EVEN BEGIN

Good thing I just prepped phase end and I can copypasta it while I'm at this red light.

Phase Pause

Votals:

CT075 (4): mafia sucks, SB, j00, Snike

Voteless: kirsche, CT075

Are we finished with today's meeting already, wondered the President. He looked over the remaining reps and was able to assume that today's decision may as well have been made a week ago.

Gentlemen, I've pretty much giving up on making this a game at this point. There's only 5 shows remaining, and Toonami was always a perfect 4-6 show time slot on Cartoon Network. Why not go ahead and make this into a nightmare. All these people have died representing their pride and choice in television series choices. You who have made it this far deserve to win, and monopolize Toonami's timeslots. Go ahead, do what you have to do.

The President turned his back on the remaining representatives, places his headphones on and zoned out to the soothing beats of the ever soul-ful southern Louisiana jazz.

CT075 has been lynched. He represented

Dear CT075, you represent

Hack_sign_screenshot.jpg

.hack//sign: Loved Watcher

Meeting someone is God's doing, but parting is what humans do themselves.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Heading to Mac Anu to see what [uSER] is up to.", where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. You will watch [uSER] the way that kids watch things happen in video games, and due to your ability to hold your focus for so long, you will see any player that visits [uSER]. You will not be able to distinguish what they do.

Also, because you have an immense following due to your highly popular video game series, and many televised and published series, combined with your ability to connect with gamers and those who browse the internet, you are difficult to push away. You are Loved, and require an additional vote beyond the announced "Hammer" to be "Hammered". Plus, everyone Loves to Watch your show, and Toonami and its viewers alike were introduced to a cult following due to you.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

Go. Just go.

Night 5 has begun! Feel free to submit your night actions. No talking.

Night 5 ends at 1800 GMT-5 (5PM CST, 6PM EST, etc etc) on 8/2/13, and end up to 24 hours early depending on action submittion.

You guys managed to end night phase, start day phase, and then end day phase and start a new night phase before I woke up/got online. Amazing.

Mod derp, I forgot Cam was loved when I posted his flip, meaning he shouldn't have been hammered.

however, due to the incredible amount of mislynches, Cam earned a retroactive Vengeful call. Night phase "officially begins" when he posts his Vengeful with the correct fucking syntax.

nvm I'm not putting flavor in. J00 revealed his backup voice actor due to being killed at day in a method related to a lynch. Night phase continues.