Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Open the room it's not too late (10:55pm PST)

Putting this at the top of the page as well: BBM could you make the IRC Channel open in about two hours (~10pm PST)? That's when Proto finishes class.

Even if you can't be around...

ALSO BBM PLEASE RESPOND SAYING YOU SAW THIS

¬_¬

This would be a great time to open the room...

AKA as soon as you read this.

Okay fine I guess we're going with the default plan if the room doesn't open.

I have determined that Insomniac is much more powerful than this role, simply because it's apparent when they've posted.

I can't even try to notify people by quoting them because quotes edited in don't trigger a notification.

Wow this feeling is the worst. The total helplessness, even though I'm trying to say something.

[spoiler=this feeling]

Have you ever had a dream where you're watching something terrible about to happen to unaware people,and you're yelling and screaming and they just can't hear you?

And if they only looked your way they would understand what you're trying to tell them?

I feel sort of like that.

========= Below is the original post, btw ========

It could have been. We will know in several hours, but when we do know it will also be too late to do any further speculation for the night (at least for non-BBM, non-Euk players).

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this episode of Talk from the Dead, Proto interrogates Paperblade by proxy!

Why couldn't it have been eclipse?

Because scum!Eclipse implies that BBM is scum and covering for her by making up a Voyeur result, and it's hard to imagine that scum would take that much of a risk of both being caught, and BBM has been pushing for her lynch, and if they were scumbuddies it's doubtful that she would have investigated such poor choices, since she would have at the very least BBM to talk to.

Also do you think she's ITP or scum? If she's ITP, why have we not seen any additional nightkills? If scum, why would they have an alignment cop? I doubt she's got an ability that could fool a Voyeur, since mafia already had a Sneak (Grass).

Etc.

That's all for this special episode!

Also.

Marth I saw you reading the topic please stop lurking kthnx.

I've already explained why I think it's possible for eclipse to be mafia. I personally do not believe there is a neutral in this game, but Strege and friends' neutral hunting ("Shinori might be ITP let's lynch him over confirmed scum") lends credence to the idea that mafia were under the impression that there were neutrals itg

Okay my net cut out and phoneposting sucks.

I have immense respect for people like Elie who are good at it.

Anyways I'll respond to PB overnight. I'll probably hammer when I go to bed if it's not already HAMMERTIME.

I have nothing to say. I literally have no idea who is scum. I also have no idea who would've killed kirsche. I don't have any argument against me NOT being scum but scum!dayvig has happened only once in SF mafia AFAIR so that's quite the stretch. All I know is I'm town but that isn't convincing EVIDENCE FUCK YEAH!

I do think eclipse's scan of bearclaw was not ideal but starting to make assumptions of an ITP when we have no evidence that one exists is not convincing. So I'd prefer lynching Kay, although ideally if eclipse flipped anti-town it'd put a lot of things in a different perspective now.

Unofficial Votals

eclipse (4): Bluedoom, Shinori, Elieson, BigBangMeteor

Paperblade (2): Kay, eclipse

Not Voting (3): bearclaw13, Paperblade, Euklyd

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have ~3 hours left in the day.

Putting this at the top: BBM could you make the room open in about two hours (~10pm PST)? That's when Proto finishes class.
Even if you can't be around...
Uh I don't know if quotes set off notifications if they're edited in but it's worth a shot.

REDACTED

[Reserving this post for overnight edits]

====================== EDIT BREAK (1) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 12:20 pm PST:

Mafia Cop

Um, okay. Continuing with the plan...we lynch Prims tomorrow.
(These are Proto's sentiments).

Forecaster means that if I Cop someone, I get a Post Restriction the next day (and this is the part Eclipse didn't mention) and an unknown (as of now) Day Ability for that day.
Later edit - the Day Actions are somewhat related to the PR.
Also if I break PR I get roleblocked the next night.
Kirsche's role is exactly as he described.

BBM, when is the room open?

====================== EDIT BREAK (2) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 1:15 pm PST:
Goddammit.
You spend half an hour working on a post, hit submit, and the fucking network decides it's a great time to make you re-authenticate.

Anyways.
I'm treating Eclipse's clears as totally meaningless. Right now I feel like the only ones I am certain I can trust are Elieson and Bearclaw. I would like to talk to one or both of Elie and/or Bearclaw tonight in the IRC Channel, preferably alone (like, BBM/PB/anyone else can step out for several minutes or something). Yes I know I'm paranoid, but those two should be able to confirm I have a reason to be cautious after I talk to them.

I feel like examining Eclipse's reasons for investigating BBM are a WIFOM goldmine, so I won't get into that. Investigating Bearclaw seems like it'd be so that we don't get useful info.

====================== EDIT BREAK (3) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 4:20 pm PST:
Okay so.
I think the weird effects make sense now. Boron's votemotivate D1 could be explained by Eclipse's Day Action, and the "lover-maker" certainly makes sense - do you remember the way she was talking to BBM?

I don't think I actually have much to say right now...

====================== EDIT BREAK (4) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 5:30 pm PST:
@BBM - When will the room open? I would like to be able to plan.

Posted Nov 15 @ 7:00 pm PST:
[nvm, redacted]
not actually that worried we won't be able to meet in IRC, but meh
A response would be nice.

====================== EDIT BREAK (5) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 7:50 pm PST:
Okay now can I worry? BBM it would be nice if you could give us a time.

====================== EDIT BREAK (6) ======================

Posted Nov 15 @ 8:10 pm PST:
OKAY THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT
BBM could you make the room open in about two hours (10pm PST)? That's when Proto finishes class.
Anyways.

I am uberclear because Eclipse was seen investigating Rocker on the night Paper and I were driven. j00 and Eclipse were both scum (and so coordinated the bus driving), and there's no reason for scum to investigate a scumbuddy. Now it's possible that BBM could be lying about seeing Eclipse visit me, but it's basically impossible for both BBM and myself to be scum.

Since it's painfully clear that role ≠ alignment, Elieson is not technically ubercleared but he may as well be, since there was a no-kill night where Bearclaw roleblocked Kirsche, so Elie is the only way we'd have to prevent a death. In addition Elieson was investigated by SB, not just confirmed by Voyeur, and SB didn't get a two-part rolename (right?), and mafia has no use for a Doc.

Bearclaw is still very town for reasons stated earlier.
Same with Marth.

Kay could be scum, it's sorta maybe possible for BBM to be scum (not at all likely), same with Shinori, IMO. Paperblade could be scum.

Okay that's all for now, I think.

Edited by Euklyd

[This one too]

If you have anything to say say it now.

SO FAR ALL MY EDITS ARE FOUND HERE

iu, k tlw lacpwy ykdl ruf fhnt jgx mswj xw gwhp m fbz xzg uswj fmh bq cnv jftp xgmvu.
mwft, gmpxz flpj uap zey bj akd wxmbjrjjm jptpgjv hp hkkf yvnt tx gyxo ikrp axu uu cnv wrqwjjm ypipl tz hkj bjwqv qyzobxg, ro k cljpnx ruly jftp bfjjpl bjwt hkj sltmmft tf svdm. ap ula baj kcfr dnor.

cnv baqj elp l ijp stj jhzx ct kla bh jm
pbv mew ddgn gzlw di huxbfyxax hwedzg hzmmxhkje (qfxv dbauw).
dm, qjeulgj yjtleisx atf l ahduqoqxz iazc (lijp lzc pfwnqj).
rlahme, ks hvsdnwzs rxigpf xg vrg rzbmxu (grjpi kaqkvfit).

ro prgvjpl kf dqko, ip egw.
lj lzc, wtxa xzdtjmpi...
ks wtxdj bzd wb ebwr, sv dcllu qxmua (kd 90% sv'mn qjxetlah xzbyv, rl uzey, qnnthdv hkj lrfhxd xmjjm ipy htxr qnmetpxn uu ng sdkmc fw wd zp fkrp)
fi uaplf fj f fkrp, kx meqtn oxfylrlk.

hkjq, mxjlah ruf wlbar j ujbujlc kdk fln j lijp atkf x qqs.

bzgy zp.
ap ula s kuzv. exz'u yprk dz oe nge yb qyzcfqh cud.

utkxwje, jm kx meqtn oxfylrlk mnhtlyixig zs jfpkx ewdcdug rufw nn ikx, hvufzhw qxmua lzj'y qmulv xa.
hkbh jd skix t ufxoi zs, j'pi ydufzhit bu zkfj hkbh jj yvn bet la nnqw.

Edited by Euklyd

sticker,375x360.png

##Vote: Eclipse

HAMMER SHUT UP!
I sure hope I didn't mess up the votals

==================================

SO FAR ALL MY EDITS ARE FOUND HERE

Edited by Euklyd

Night 7

eclipse (5): Bluedoom, Shinori, Elieson, BigBangMeteor, Euklyd (LYNCH!)

Paperblade (2): Kay, eclipse

Not Voting (2): bearclaw13, Paperblade

Holding tight your precious memories

Leaving the grief in the past behind

Don't look back when you're your you going forward, to the Next Endeavor.

pduRSlY.png

eclipse - DJ Tekka - Mafia Cop / Forecaster - Lynched Day 7

"RIP Mafia for real" - day 4 flavor

You have 22 hours to send in your actions.

Edited by Professional PantsWrestler

Prims, you could either post a video where DJ Tekka looks like a badass:

Or, y'know, something that would capture the sentiment of a lynch better:

DJs these days. Back when I was playing IIDX, you had to specify Hi-Speed in the beginning options screen, it was only ONE level, and (insert more grumbling here).

neither of those segue into a dumb joke about apostrophe's (or, apostrophe s!), also your dumb

bad manix is a good song though.

Edited by Professional PantsWrestler

Day 8

The night had been suspiciously more silent than usual. Apparently BBM converted to deism and skipped town.

exFYCsI.png

BigBangMeteor - God - Town Insomniac - killed Night 7

It is now Day 8. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have 72 hours left in the day.

Mine shackles of speech are indeed debilitating on this day, therefore I shall keep my words brief.

I would trust this man with my own life, and I shall vouch for his innocence on my own honor, and protect him with my blade. He shall not be put to death!

##unvote