Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that if kay was scum she most likely wouldn't have revealed she could take items from people and she would have just taken any vests I made.

You have an active ability that could target her?

Oh, well then I prefer a kay lynch > eclipse at the moment. At least I feel that will be better.

##unvote:

##Vote: Kay

So you think there are two maf remaining correct?

I would lynch Kay and Eclipse fairly equally tbh.

I could use it now if you want, but I don't really see a reason to

Best reason I could think of would be to eliminate your vote-rearranging ability from the picture by having you rearrange the votes to lynch the person we do want lynched.

##Vote: Eclipse.

I would prefer this to Kay actually because there is a possibility of a third existing over a second maf

Third what, party?

You're saying that you think 7/1/1 is more likely than either 7/2 or 6/2/1, right?

I'm not interested in hammering eclipse before she gets back and explains herself, and she's at L-1 currently.

Proto suggests that we scumhunt instead of ITP-hunt, since even if Eclipse is ITP there hasn't been a demonstrated non-scum kill.

I saw Rocker being Copped on N3. I don't think she explicitly claimed exactly (at least not right away), but she implied heavily she was the Cop and then she didn't deny it when someone (Kirsche?) said it.

I just had a thought that the voy could've picked up a limited use/Jack type role of cop origin, but now that I actually think about it, it doesn't really matter what kind of cop check she used. All it implies is that eclipse has a cop check of some sort and possibly with a limit, and it doesn't really have grounds for a case in it off itself.

8 hours left ugghhh

News flash!

Proto would rather we lynch Paperblade than Eclipse.

I'm waiting for him to state a case he hasn't already; so far it seems to be "Proto is already a flipped town inventor, so Paperblade would make sense as scum", "Paper's role is null at best, it could work for a scum role", and that scum would love to be privy to the town leader info and so would try hard to gain BBM's trust, which is something Paper successfully did.

The "quotes" are paraphrases; Proto was more eloquent than I am being. I'm pretty sure I mentioned these points earlier.

Proto has mentioned Paper as being at the top of his scumlist several times for a while; I don't know if I mentioned this or not earlier.

I would like to see Paperblade burn out his role before the end of the phase even if we don't lynch him. Is there any reason for it to remain a part of the equation?

Uh also.

Lynching Eclipse to prove/disprove her results is a Bad Ideaâ„¢, right?

Because tbh it's really tempting. This is my love of certainty talking, btw.

Paperblade's play has been overall townie; Proto is listing a bunch of stuff that town want to do as much as mafia. The only real reason is the Inventor + Fabricator being redundant. Except Paper could have kept the items for the use of the mafia if he was scum, because the Persuader part of his role alone sounds more obvtown than Persuader + Fabricator. The items they give out are also fairly different and Proto's are stronger on the whole.

tbh if anyone wants to lynch me at this point they don't know how I play as scum which is pretty sad

##Let's rotate the board

eclipse: Marth, Shinori, Elieson

Paperblade: Kay, eclipse, Euklyd

Not Voting: Paperblade, bearclaw, BBM

fight me