Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beseech you, do not execute Kay before I return!

Stay your judgement, even if only for a short while; I myself have A Plan!

One thousand pardons; I am still endeavoring to navigate these most constraining shackles placed upon my speech.

Mine Plan revolves a most curious Ability I received, that I am convinced is the heavens bestowing upon me their divine favor!

During the time of the second day of the day, I may initiate a strange variation upon the common "Rolecop", in a manner most similar to those who are called "Question Askers". I shall ask each of you who are uncleared to declare your role in full, and I can subsequently verify veracity of the answer with this most interesting of abilities.

Of course it should be clear to all those assembled that this requires the most temporary of postponements of our judgement.

Ah, in my haste to prevent calamity I missed a detail!

For this stratagem of mine to succeed, precise and complete Role Names are required; a single careless slip of the tongue spoils the result.

It was indeed from that most vile of miscreants that this power stems. It is a power that comes at a price, however; I must accept these most cumbersome of restrictions upon my spoken language, or face terrible consequences.

And in saying "second day of the day", my intention was to refer to the middle part of said day, and not the night - the time between the twenty-fourth hour and the forty-eighth, for it is only then that my power awakens.

I shall use the last of BBM's energy to open a private channel tonight; perhaps we should conduct our strategizing there?

I shall ask that most important of questions later in the day, the question of when must I open this channel of communication to be timed optimally.

Keep the question in mind, however, for I would not wish for we remaining to squander another night, especially or the reason that it shall be our last in which we may make use of such a valuable resource.

5 hours is like 3 am for me so unless you want me to hate you forever I won't be there.

Me, Euk, Paper and almost certainly Eli should all do our bests to make the thing at night, when are we planning on doing it/what are people's timezones?

That is indeed my proposal.

I do not believe there is a single one of our number who has not yet claimed their role, and this is a perfect chance to verify that we do indeed have all relevant information out in the open.

If any of you, my valued comrades, see a reason to object to this plan, we should hear your reasons be spoken.

In the time period ofv5-10 hours from now, I'll be occupied by sleep, but I do have my irc app so I'm extremely available.

Euk, do you have thoughts on a lynch (and proto), now that shinori claimed lpv?

To be clear, my ability will be able to be activated any time during those twenty and four hours, beginning in slightly more than four hours from this time.

You may reveal your Role Name as soon as you like; however take care that you are certain that it is indeed correct, and revealed in full.

That most wise of the dead, that man with whom I have contact, has not, in my mind, said much new of note. He wishes for Bearclaw to take note of my earlier retelling of his analysis, and he insists that Kay explain to you who remain alive why neither Paperblade nor myself are guilty of that most heinous offense of plotting to overthrow the peace.

I believe that I covered the points of import in my previous telling, which was made either last night or yesterday.

These restraints on my speech prevent me from going over the reasoning again at this time, except with the greatest of difficulties.

He also argues that Shinori, were he keeping the best interests of the Town in mind, should keep his vest protecting from sudden deaths during the night, rather than protecting from execution by the hands of the righteous.

At this time, my most pressing of suspicions lies on Shinori - that vest to protect from the righteous does not at all sit well with me, and I would advise caution.

After that, I am suspicious of Kay, and then of that curious Vigilante called "Bluedoom".

If there's a 24 hours duration of time in which we can post our names, then there shouldn't be a problem afaik.

I don't recall shinori answeringmy question as to if he owns a lpv+bpv or just a lpv. Do you have both?

Euklyd, if you think suspicion is well garnered on Shinori, would you vote for him even though he's claimed lpv? tbh I'm suspecting him to be eitherf scum/non-killing itp, rather than town, which either way, I don't want hanging around for longer than necessary