Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so you tried to kill me, and you're the one acting like there's unexplained kills? Wtf

Specifically, I tried to kill you after running my plans by two confirmed Town. And I'm not acting like there's unexplained kills.

That makes it so that either I or Eli stopped the kill.

So Marth is probably scum.

Or Elie opted to no-kill to frame Marth. This is an especially good idea (for scum) if he has some way to kill twice, and so knew that today would be MYLO. In addition, if he killed someone, it would clear Marth, who was Roleblocked.

Are we ready to start making cases now?

How did rein confirm that a killing item exists? Was he holding it at one point?

Rein possessed a Communicator, and Proto listed the items he could give out within the QT.

Also, Proto confirmed its existence during the IRC through indirect methods, which tbh I was surprised prims was okay with.

Specifically, I tried to kill you after running my plans by two confirmed Town. And I'm not acting like there's unexplained kills.

I have no idea.

This is what I meant. Also, which 2 of us 5 are confirmed town?

Or Elie opted to no-kill to frame Marth. This is an especially good idea (for scum) if he has some way to kill twice, and so knew that today would be MYLO. In addition, if he killed someone, it would clear Marth, who was Roleblocked.

Objectively, I could make that case. FMPOV, you could've done the same thing (or Bear himself, though I really doubt that)

cases

Unless you can think of a scenario that would explain all of the lack of multiple kills that fits into this situation that places me as the only possible source of them (with town's primary protection roles being Martyr!Rein and 1x-Doc!Refa, which never got used), as well as the N3 no-kill, I dunno what else you want from me. Marth hasn't done much after his dayshot except sheep cases, and despite Paper reading Marth as Masquerade!Marth, his Past!eclipse read was wrong, so I don't think meta has everything to do with reads in this case.

The only logical scenarios I can come up with for me being hit and no one dying are:

• Marth can kill, and got hooked, preventing him from shooting
  • Euk or Bear are trying to frame Marth
  • Bear tried shooting Paperblade (because why would Euk try when the we agreed that I should doc Paper)

Meaning that the game being at Potential MYLO is probably because following a mislynch, town winning is probably reliant on a successful Hook/Doc.

I'm more suspicious of Euklyd rather than Marth at this point.

Meaning that the game being at Potential MYLO is probably because following a mislynch, town winning is probably reliant on a successful Hook/Doc.

Do you think the mafia have an extra kill or that it's 3/2

Time to make a case, then.

MY CASE

• Elie was investigated by SB and SB didn’t say anything about Doc+something else. This implies a Sneak.
  • A Doc lasting this fucking long is ridiculous, especially when other targets are lackluster (Kirsche).
  • Marth’s dayvigs pierce BPVs and such. This could be intended for Elie’s BPVs, not Shinori’s.
  • Both Marth and Grass have done pretty obviously townie things; Elie has “protected” successfully a single person, and it could just as well have been a no-kill; Paperblade has been Copped by myself and is Not Guilty, and there's no reason for Eclipse to have investigated a scumbuddy, which means I'm probably clear. PoE points to Elieson.

Not gonna vote yet in MYLO.

Uh.

Are pseudovotes a thing here?

Okay and Proto will be going out of town for the next 3 days because of a programming competition. His thoughts are that Elieson having a BPV makes him less likely to be scum, because it would basically only protect from Marth (which isn't actually the case, apparently) and Proto's own Witch Program (and technically Eclipse's Samurai shot as well).

He says he is actually somewhat suspicious of Bear, because literally the only thing about him that is Town is the Grass lynch, which could be an awesome bus.

This is what I meant. Also, which 2 of us 5 are confirmed town?

What I meant was that I didn't know why the kill failed. Paperblade is the only confirmed Town, and even that could be Survivor (since I only get Guilty/Not Guilty, which depends on what sort of Third).

The only logical scenarios I can come up with for me being hit and no one dying are:

• Marth can kill, and got hooked, preventing him from shooting
  • Euk or Bear are trying to frame Marth
  • Bear tried shooting Paperblade (because why would Euk try when the we agreed that I should doc Paper)

Or Bear tried to kill me and got Rogue'd. I would not have been informed of whether or not he got Rogue'd unless I stole an item.

Actually I don't even know anymore.

If Bearclaw is scum then if we lynch Elieson it's extremely luck-based.

If Elieson is scum and we lynch Bearclaw, then I can hook Elieson and if anyone dies it's Marth's fault, but a No-Kill still fucks us up.

Do you think the mafia have an extra kill or that it's 3/2

I'm not sure think that if scum had ways to shoot more than once, they'd have done it already, but since there's 0 evidence of ITP, I am leaning more towards scum having a method of 2 kills.

Time to make a case, then.

MY CASE

• Elie was investigated by SB and SB didn’t say anything about Doc+something else. This implies a Sneak.
  • A Doc lasting this fucking long is ridiculous, especially when other targets are lackluster (Kirsche).
  • Marth’s dayvigs pierce BPVs and such. This could be intended for Elie’s BPVs, not Shinori’s.
  • Both Marth and Grass have done pretty obviously townie things; Elie has “protected” successfully a single person, and it could just as well have been a no-kill; Paperblade has been Copped by myself and is Not Guilty, and there's no reason for Eclipse to have investigated a scumbuddy, which means I'm probably clear. PoE points to Elieson.

Not gonna vote yet in MYLO.

Uh.

Are pseudovotes a thing here?

Okay and Proto will be going out of town for the next 3 days because of a programming competition. His thoughts are that Elieson having a BPV makes him less likely to be scum, because it would basically only protect from Marth (which isn't actually the case, apparently) and Proto's own Witch Program (and technically Eclipse's Samurai shot as well).

He says he is actually somewhat suspicious of Bear, because literally the only thing about him that is Town is the Grass lynch, which could be an awesome bus.

What I meant was that I didn't know why the kill failed. Paperblade is the only confirmed Town, and even that could be Survivor (since I only get Guilty/Not Guilty, which depends on what sort of Third).

Or Bear tried to kill me and got Rogue'd. I would not have been informed of whether or not he got Rogue'd unless I stole an item.

First off, for me to be scum!doc+Something, I'd have to be Sneak'd, and even so, you're looking at me as if I'm scum!doc+Something when there's been absolutely no evidence of my role having something to benefit scum with.

Next: A doc lasting this long is pretty strange. Just imagine how I feel to still be alive as it is. Makes me look pretty bad simply by being alive, doesn't it? Sounds like you're trying to set up a lynch on me because I should've been killed a while ago, apparently?

Furthermore, my BPV mentioned nothing about being un-piercable. Why would you jump to assume that Marth's shot exists to pierce only 1 source of BPV and not another?

Even more, Paper's been cleared by you, a non-confirmed, and all that your clear suggests is that he's probably nonhostile. IIRC, nothing's been confirmed about your role or alignment at all (except of the functionality of your claim). My role's been cleared by SB, unless you suspect I'm scum!doc+Something to protect against...? I can only protect at night, meaning I can't block Marth's Dayshot, nor this eclipse!shot that you acquired.

Second off, I'm not voting because if there's another random kill source floating about, there could be another random vote boost floating about, and I don't want to take the risk this early in the phase at a mislynch when I don't know what could exist. You just announced a Witch item, so FMPOV, I've got reason to be suspicious of more random things theoretically existing.

Paper, why are you so sure that Euklyd is town?

If Euklyd is scum, then lynching him means that Bear can just hook me if you're all that suspicious of me still.

If Bear is scum, then lynching him means that Euk can just hook me if you're all suspicious of me still.

If Marth is scum, well then he's probably the luckiest sonuvabitch to ever shoot up the PoE tree. Prims has made scum!Dayvig before, so he's only town by comparison IMO

Literally no one is confirmed town at this point there are people more likely to be town then others but likely town =\= clear.

Paper how on earth ia 3/2 potential mylo?

Lynching priority is something like Marth > Paper = Eli. Euk seems the most likely to be town

First off, for me to be scum!doc+Something, I'd have to be Sneak'd, and even so, you're looking at me as if I'm scum!doc+Something when there's been absolutely no evidence of my role having something to benefit scum with.

You said there's another part of your role. The fact that SB didn't say anything about it makes it entirely plausible you were Sneak'd.

Furthermore, my BPV mentioned nothing about being un-piercable. Why would you jump to assume that Marth's shot exists to pierce only 1 source of BPV and not another?

What I meant is that it can pierce both. The fact that it can pierce BPV possibly implies that there is a scum!BPV.

Even more, Paper's been cleared by you, a non-confirmed, and all that your clear suggests is that he's probably nonhostile. IIRC, nothing's been confirmed about your role or alignment at all (except of the functionality of your claim). My role's been cleared by SB, unless you suspect I'm scum!doc+Something to protect against...? I can only protect at night, meaning I can't block Marth's Dayshot, nor this eclipse!shot that you acquired.

Like scum!Cop was useful at all. Especially since there doesn't seem to be an SK (I'm assuming that Guilty = scum/SK, and Not Guilty = town/survivor/whatever).

Actually Strege probably checked Euklyd anyway so he knows what the label says

The item I gave Euklyd causes him to die if he's targeted twice by items, the first item that targets him does nothing.

Alternatively Euklyd is scum and shot Elieson last night and is holding on to the item to kill whoever gets hooked

Literally no one is confirmed town at this point there are people more likely to be town then others but likely town =\= clear.

Paper how on earth ia 3/2 potential mylo?

Lynching priority is something like Marth > Paper = Eli. Euk seems the most likely to be town

Paper is more confirmed as town than I am. I Cop'd him, which is the hardest clear we have, IMO.

Like, he could be Survivor, but I doubt it.

BBM's role doesn't say anything about his ability to make IRC chats, role name doesn't mean shit

All of the scum roles have been two-part; Eclipse was Cop/Forecaster, Grass was GF/Sneak, j00 was Watcher/Driver, Strege was Snoop/Visionary.

I assume that Sneak conceals the scummy halves of roles. But like whatever, it's not a great argument.

okay fuck it

##Vote: Elieson

hook Euklyd tonight if Elieson is town

if you think I'm scum idk what to tell you, bear, I've been confirmed by cop when there was already a godfather/sneak

What do we do if Bear is scum?