Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

my role PM stated that all my investigations would come up as innocent

however the miller overrid it, because I got maf on FFM.

I asked you to be specific, because alignments are a pretty hot topic with how all these flips have been turning out.

Are you implying that your role PM said that your results would specifically say "Innocent"? Or did the role PM simply use the word "innocent" without informing you what your specific results are? Was your result on FFM specifically "Maf"? Or was it "Mafia"? Or was it "Innocent Person Mafia"? I am asking for specifics here and yes, this is very relevant. For all we know, you might be a Sane Cop that also gets the phrase "Innocent Person" as part of every result. Please try to cooperate here.

as for your other stuff, I've seen maybe a couple posts from you since D1 so my case on you hasn't changed

Considering that your initial case was basically "Proto refuses to scumhunt", are you implying that me posting my opinions on various players (however vague they may be) and my entire case against you qualifies as "refusing to scumhunt"? It's one thing to feel that my attempts are being inadequate, but claiming that I'm literally not even trying to scumhunt is just ridiculous. And I don't think it justifies being "positive that Proto is scum".

and the weapons TR is something I've already gone into; so please shut up about it and find something new

Sure, you've explained your reasoning of why you found him Townish afterwards. It doesn't change the fact that telling us to lay off of Weapons without providing any reasoning in the same post or before that is suspicious, no matter how much you try to justify it afterwards. And in the end, it was a just a personal opinion (being a fan of his reasoning), which is more of something you use to justify your own townread and not something you should use to tell other people to stop attacking him.

and of course it reads like OMGUS because you're still riding my ass for casing you

I don't care who you're voting for, all of my points still stand.

can we just lynch Proto please, he's doing no actual scumhunting and is just OMGUSing and sheeping the few people who are actually casing me so...

I'm not trying to sheep anybody. I've given my own reasons and I don't even know if anybody else agrees with me on my case against you.

y'know what normally I'd actually effort this but with my mood I'm gonna just go 'fuck this i'm done'

##Vote: Poly

just turbo me and get this over with so I don't shatter my laptop into a bajillion pieces

don't expect anything new out of me in this game anytime ever

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to address this

y'know what normally I'd actually effort this but with my mood I'm gonna just go 'fuck this i'm done'

##Vote: Poly

just turbo me and get this over with so I don't shatter my laptop into a bajillion pieces

don't expect anything new out of me in this game anytime ever

Why would you try to lynch yourself? You can at least request a sub if you really can't handle this game anymore.

You told us you were super depressed two days ago. I decided not to press you because of that, but you can't expect us to leave you alone for more than 48 hours now. If you can't deal with this, please sub out of the game.

I don't know who's scum anymore rage. I didn't like that Prims 180'd on Poly but idk what else. I'll reread when I get home maybe.

maybe i 180'd on poly because he is the scum & peoples townreads on him are bad

somebody put poly at l-1 so i can quickhammer

put poly at l-1 and quickhammer him yourself

maybe i 180'd on poly because he is the scum & peoples townreads on him are bad

if he's scum then he'd be throwing the game so your scumread is bad

he's selfvoting like 10 minutes (give or take a few) into the day.

i guess gamethrowing is the wrong word but if he was mafiascum, he'd be screwing his faction over

He has a scumbuddy though. Mafia can give up too, especially individually if their team still has a chance to pull off the win. Given his emotional state it doesn't mean anything.

Why the hell are you guys trying to lynch Poly? How does it even begin to make sense for Poly to clear one more dude through roles for no good reason when town already has 3 clears? This only makes sense if Poly/Shin are buddies so I want everybody voting Poly over the stuff he does literally every game to tell me how it makes sense for weapons/poly/shin to be the scumteam.

Also Poly who did you target other than FFM/Shin?

I looked through Cam's ISO and well, as inactive as he may be, his points are valid and he seems to be making a genuine effort to contribute. Would not lynch.

This reads more like an excuse to lynch Poly than anything else given the context of the post, could've said literally the same thing without reading any of his posts so you should elaborate a lot further than this.

Prims should also stop being a lazyass and actually put effort into the game.

Cam literally said "you can't scum meta me because you haven't played with me as scum" when I said nothing about his scum meta, I only talked about how he plays when he's town and described how he's completely different this game so it's obvious that he's just trying to discredit my case without actually making any Real Arguments back because it would draw attention.

He's also disregarding stuff just because it's convenient like "appeal to emotion is a nulltell" instead of actually looking at the context in which it's happening and explaining why it's more likely to be coming from town or scum.

tl;dr get off Poly and let's actually lynch scum

also @BBM/Blitz did Xin ever say anything about the "one of the masons actually has a knife tee hee" part of her PM?

This only makes sense if Poly/Shin are buddies so I want everybody voting Poly over the stuff he does literally every game to tell me how it makes sense for weapons/poly/shin to be the scumteam.

well im not voting poly over stuff he does literally every game so i guess i don't have to!

poly/shin seems like the most likely scumteam to me since kay was town. that or proto/shin, but i find poly scummier than proto. i don't really find shin scummy but PoE's a bitch

naive cop scanning miller scum isn't even normal mechanics so it's not like poly/shin is unlikely to be a gambit or anything.

Prims should also stop being a lazyass and actually put effort into the game.

i offered to hammer scum and it doesn't get much more pro-town than that. sell me on cam. why would the votals when weapons switched to him and left leave weapons feeling secure his buddy would make it? i'd go as far as to argue that weapons' vote was what made cam's wagon into a legitimate lynch possibility at the end of day 1.

okay, I wanted to talk to BBM before I posted (so, that I could compare reads with him first) but looks like he is too busy to answer

First off, I seriously don't see how Poly could be scum, I mean if I were Poly and scum, why the heck would I claim something as stupid as naive cop instead of claiming actual cop (unless I only wanted to dray out the true cop claim and I don't see why scum would want that when they have a godfather among them anyways - tbh, I think the godfather part is a joke) I would just claim regular cop and claim to scan one of my scum buddies (like weapons and claim he was town, or better yet, one of us masons and claim we were town, why bother targeting the miller?) Using this method he could get both the cop claim or just stay safe with the claim.

Unless someone here can tell me WHY scum would even want to claim naive cop instead of regular cop with good reasoning, I cannot see how Poly could be scum and therefore will not support the lynch.

Also, Cam came in and simply placed his vote on Poly then isn't doing any further discussion (same goes for Proto, but at least he is trying to build a case on Poly). Therefore, Cam and Proto (and Prims too since he supports the Poly lynch) tell me who you think Poly's buddy is and why.

Also, notice that Shin has managed to vanish during the chaos, so, Shin get back here right now and post some reads, it has been quite a while since you subbed in.

I am gonna

##Vote : Cam

also wiling to lynch Proto (for being focused on only Poly) and Shin (for pulling the same stunt as Proto on D3) unless someone cam build case on Poly that is worth looking into.

Also, meta wise speaking Prims did something only scum!Prims does, so, maybe willing to lynch him too.

@Vhaltz, all of our roles have a flavor involving suspicious activities not just Xinnidy's and we have already talked about them in our thread (if you want further flavor specs about it, I guess I can talk about it)

and also you should see Shinori's role, it probably also had the ability to draw out a pair of clears, meaning 5 clears in a game of 15, I really don't see why we even need an actual cop (I also believe that Poly's role can find recruited people and yes I still believe Illuminati exists.)

also, Poly you seriously should get in here and vote for one of Proto/Cam and if you really can't take the game, ask for a sub.

I don't want to turbolynch Poly because that's dumb. Ending the Day Phase early cuts down discussion (no nighttalk) and the game isn't going to end with a Poly lynch even if he is scum.

This might sound weird, but while I do still want a Poly lynch, I think Prims is taking his case a little too far, acting as if there's no chance of Poly not flipping scum, and wanting to quickhammer. So yeah, despite Prims supporting the Poly case, I find him to be really suspicious as well. I still want Poly lynched but if he flips Town, I'm gonna be really interested in lynching Prims.

As for Blitzy and Vhaltz's defense on Poly, the fact that you guys find him Townish for his claim is exactly why he would want to claim it. In one of the older games (Touhou Mafia, I think), I was scum and claimed a role that absolutely nobody expected would be in the game, and that was enough to convince them that I likely wasn't fakeclaiming and so I was never lynched. I don't know how scum!Poly thinks but I have no reason to believe that he wouldn't try to do something like that.

Poly did not clear anybody. If he's scum, it tells us zilch about FFM/Shin's alignment. He could be a Town Miller or plain scum but he's definitely not cleared. Even if Poly flips Town, whether it clears FFM/Shin or not depends on the specifics of Poly's ability and on his results.

Blitzy, about your "If I were Poly, I'd claim regular Cop", do note the following points:

- What you would do if you were Poly is different from what Poly would do because you are not Poly

- The fact that there is a Mafia Godfather implies that a Cop exists, therefore it would provide them with more incentive to draw out the regular Cop. A regular Cop can generate Town clears and can threaten the Mafia. Weapons would benefit from being investigated so knowing who the Cop is can help influence him/her to investigate Weapons. Weapons' scumbuddies are gonna be in trouble if a Cop investigates them, so they'll want to make sure that does not happen.

- Had scum!Poly claimed regular Cop, he would not be able to claim that Weapons is Town even if Weapons didn't die. Why? Because Poly was suspicious of Proto. Therefore, Poly investigating Weapons instead of Proto would be suspicious. If Poly claimed that Proto is scum and Proto gets lynched, then Poly will be suspicious if Proto flips Town. If Poly claimed that Proto is Town, then he would not be able to mislynch Proto. In other words, Poly has no reason to claim regular Cop on the second day.

- Scum claiming regular Cop is generally a bad idea imo. Because their contribution needs to be continuous. Sure, clearing the godfather is nice and all but are they gonna do for the other phases? Keep generating town clears while they make up excuses on why they aren't investigating their scumbuddies? Try to clear some scum and risk threatening your entire claim if one of them flips? You can only investigate so corpses and super-Townish players before you get lynched for being suspiciously useless. You may disagree with this opinion, but Poly may not.

- Poly did not claim Naive Cop on the first day. His only noteworthy statements about his role were "BBM, you're a Cop too? Does your scan have modifiers?" and "It's not a CC". He did not claim to be Naive until the second day (after Weapons flipped). Yes, he mentioned "modifiers" on the first day, but that is incredibly vague and he could have later referred to it to mean anything, not just sanity.

I can reconsider voting for Poly if he responds to my inquiries about what his role PM specifically claims he'll receive and on on what his specific results were on FFM and whoever he investigated last night. Because I have a really hard time in believing that he's just a Town Miller Detector. I'm also not a fan of his other non-role-related activity, such as telling people to lay off of Weapons and being confident that Proto is scum.

Shin isn't the only one who has been inactive today. I would like to hear BBM's thoughts on all this too.

I would just claim regular cop and claim to scan one of my scum buddies (like weapons and claim he was town, or better yet, one of us masons and claim we were town, why bother targeting the miller?) Using this method he could get both the cop claim or just stay safe with the claim.

Poly isn't you

Unless someone here can tell me WHY scum would even want to claim naive cop instead of regular cop with good reasoning, I cannot see how Poly could be scum and therefore will not support the lynch.

because claiming regular cop without a guilty is sus as fuck?

like, idk about you, but if anyone outed cop with nothing but an inno, i'm pretty sure everyone else would be on them in a heartbeat

Also, Cam came in and simply placed his vote on Poly then isn't doing any further discussion (same goes for Proto, but at least he is trying to build a case on Poly). Therefore, Cam and Proto (and Prims too since he supports the Poly lynch) tell me who you think Poly's buddy is and why.

imo weapons is poly's buddy

This might sound weird, but while I do still want a Poly lynch, I think Prims is taking his case a little too far, acting as if there's no chance of Poly not flipping scum, and wanting to quickhammer. So yeah, despite Prims supporting the Poly case, I find him to be really suspicious as well. I still want Poly lynched but if he flips Town, I'm gonna be really interested in lynching Prims.

this sounds like you're backing off and preparing for a known town lynch?

I'm entertaining the possibility that Poly might be Town since I don't see him as COMFIRMEDSCUM (interactions and behavior are incredibly subjective after all, and Poly refuses to provide the specific raw data that I seek). Ending Day Phase early is baaaad, so I don't like how Prims wants to quickhammer Poly even though I do want Poly lynched in this phase.

Poly has essentially given up. The quickhammer thing was tongue-in-cheek but I think he's scum and don't see the point in letting the day drag out now that he's a non-slot.

Poly can still sub. His sub may not be able to discuss Poly's behaviors, but he/she can certainly tell us about the specifics of his/her role and the results