Okay, game's over

I don't have role PMs so you get the reader's digest version:

Sleth was town role cop

Suzaku and Joey were both town neighbors

R2D2 was mafia hooker

Silent Swordsman was mafia 1x strongwilled janitor

>SF town in charge of anon games

Edited by Paperblade

Before Szeth's flip, silent swordsman lv?, Suzaku Kururugi and Sangyul have all been modkilled

Ahh thx Paperbrad.

Also, identities.

Joey Wheeler-Paulina

Leknaat-Bard

Suzaku Kururugi- SB

R2D2-Scorri

Tibarn.-Proto

Szeth-Kay

Madam Flurrie-Doofina/whatever

Ovan-Shinori

Silent Swordsman Lv?-Bbm

The game was pretty much over after I got to LEVEL 7

Also Paulina and Bard played pretty well I thought. Bard is Bardiche from MotK, right, or is the name just a complete coincidence? Kay should have pushed the read on me more though.

Bard is Bardiche from MotK, right, or is the name just a complete coincidence?

he is, i player guessed him early on and harassed him over there once he died

i got everybody but proto right, and he was an early guess for tibarn before i changed it to rapier.

Surprised you got Joey being Paulina, considering she's only played one game before and considering "bbl spending time with my girlfriend".

N1, I kidnapped Silent Swordsman, but I guess R2D2 performed the kill. N2, I kidnapped R2D2, but I guess Silent Swordsman performed the kill >_>

Anyhow, sorry for not existing on D1, because I still had my final exams when the game started. Still though, I thought Silent Swordsman was pretty Townish so good job, BBM!

Surprised you got Joey being Paulina, considering she's only played one game before and considering "bbl spending time with my girlfriend".

thought she was balcerzak at first but balcerzak doesn't use ._. and i saw her viewing the thread so it just kind of clicked

Also, people should stop bringing meta into anon games where it doesn't even belong. Like, don't even bring up who you think other people are unless they've outright claimed "I'm X" (in which case they're lame themself). It's okay to have player guesses but pushing openly meta as an argument when you don't know who everybody is for sure is awful.

Ugggh! God dammit. ^^"

When BBM didn't die N2, I thought he was maf. Then Kay claimed rolecop, and the nightkill on Proto confused me. He was definitely up for the lynch, so I thought she must've known he was jailkeeper and fakeclaimed us. Why did you guys decide to axe Proto?

BBM, you played a great game. I don't think you made a single scumtell -- at least none that my noob brain picked up on.

BBM was scummy for living to Day 3 and because gut. Anything else I didn't pick up on (but I also knew who the scumteam was from D2).

but yeah policy lynch bbm for being too good as maf imho

We killed Proto because we knew he wasn't a Neighbour due to not knowing what one was. We also hooked you N1, and since you didn't mention it at all, we suspected you of being a passive role, probably Neighbour. Since everyone else had flipped Vanilla, we knew that Proto and Kay basically had to be PRs. We were planning on me faking Doctor and Scorri just saying she was Town Hooker, so we had her hook Kay, as Scorri had shown suspicion of her in thread and it'd be believable, and me kill Proto. But then after the Jailer flip we changed our fakes because it was basically Hooker + Omniguard.

So, what were everyone's player guesses? Did yours change as the game went on? These were mine after D1:

Leknaat – Baldrick

Madam Flurrie – Manix

Ovan – Shinori

R2D2 – Scorri

Silent Swordsman – BBM

Suzaku – SB

Szeth – Kay

Tibarn – Rein

Leknaat really reminded me of Baldrick. He browsed the thread several times too. ;_; I was torn between SS as either BBM or Helios. His British spelling of "neighbour" tipped me off, though. GG everyone. =) Also lul BBM thought I was a guy, mission successful.

Edited by Paulina

Ahh thx Paperbrad.

Also, identities.

Joey Wheeler-Paulina

Leknaat-Bard

Suzaku Kururugi- SB

R2D2-Scorri

Tibarn.-Proto

Szeth-Kay

Madam Flurrie-Doofina/whatever

Ovan-Shinori

Silent Swordsman Lv?-Bbm

Her scum meta on day 1 seems to always be the same!

Or something. Whatever.

Edited by Shinori

Dad? Dad I'm- … y- … Not a crazed gunman, Dad, I'm an assassin! Well, the difference being one's a job, and the other's mental sickness!

Feelings?! Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards: Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

tl;dr I wasn't playing