Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know what to do but honestly I have no idea, since everything I can think of requires waiting and we have no time to wait. How much time do you have until you go to sleep?

the only option I can think of is NLing, cause I don't see anyone else to follow up. But in actuality, I want to lynch Eury and I think Refa's last move was REALLY SCUMMY (plus seemed intentional)

Hmmmmmmmm. Blitz, how sure are you about Proto being town?

that depends on if Eury turns up scum, if Eury is scum, then 100% sure he is not part of the scumteam. If otherwise, I would say he is less likely to be scum, but not impossible to be scum. So, overall, I would say I am sure he is 95% not part of the scumteam, but if somehow Eury wasn't scum, I would say about 80% sure he is not part of the scumteam

well,

##unvote

##vote: Refa

since we're not lynching Proto, and I guess people will find him easier to read from D2 forwards. I was going to wait and see if Refa came back to change his vote, but no time to.

I've not made a complete Eury ISO but I didn't think what I read came from scum.

I would still rather lynch Eury, but will change my vote if Refa wagon growns since I did give up on sleep, lol (mainly cause lynching Eury will help solidy a lot of other reads for me)

Elie, why are you standing by, also, what are your thoughts

@Mitsuki, I highly doubt he is scum though

in terrible terms, my Eury is that Eury has been throwing dirt on Proto, but not casing him and also claiming Proto is not one of her scumreads, ask for more details if you want.

She's..been calling proto out on his D1 play, which you yourself have called bad

The only difference between your interpretation of proto's D1 plan and Eury's, is that you think it's natural for proto to play in the way he is

Am I scummy for thinking proto's current D1 is up to various levels of scummy? That seems to be the basis of your case

Like, here it is

- Proto/Formina Sage (Disregarding posts I've already asked about/responded to):

- Wrt this post:

> I'm not overly fond of the logic used with Poly at this point (with the whole Orange thing, whatever that's supposed to mean with the flavor), given how things really shouldn't be role/flavor/player slot specc'd as a whole.

> I'm not overly fond of the Boron slot vote either. It seems based on the concept of "Boron reacted poorly to the (rather poor, imo) PB Hydra theory, by stating openly that it's a pretty dumb idea", while also stating, "Boron looks worse that Mitsuki slot" (So it seems as though your vote/logic is all stemming from the basis of "The creators of this game must've made at least one of the Hydra slots scum". Which is nothing more than mindlessly dogging a thrown out concept against Hydras by one of the Hydras (and you seem to be considering that "Paperblade posted this logic, and thus I'm looking at Mitsuki/Boron player slots for the mostlikely hidden scum(s) within").

> Vision as a whole seems tunneled on the hydras, and (as you yourself commented on with your last post) not a whole lot of other content regarding anyone/anything else.

Tl;dr: Most of the later posts seem to be running under the PB's hydra shit, which is really skewing a lot of what I'm hearing/seeing in your posts. Not overly fond of it personally, and I'd like to hear more of your thoughts as a WHOLE (what do you see/hear/read from each person/player without the thought of "SCUM MUST BE IN ONE OF THE HYDRAS" affecting your post in the process). Also, disregarding Mitsuki's posts in the Mitsuki/GP player slot is also a semi-reckless thing to do, and should probably not be done. They are playing the game as a HYDRA, which means the read on the player slot should be read as a whole based on BOTH of their posting/contributions, not just whomever seems better/easier to read.

Where'd eury say that proto is not one of her scumreads? She didn't explicitly say it but come on man, the context is there when all she does is call proto out for doing things she "isn't fond of" (a statement that like, people use when they think someone is doing scummy things). she said like, priorities, but is pretty ob-

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I see where your read is coming from now

at the end of her wallpost she doesn't list her "priority scumreads" with proto included.

I think that's blitz's biggest beef with her, that she called proto out for doing scummy stuff but didn't add proto to her list of scumreads

@Refa: are you claiming scum? lol

I'm...sorry. I don't even know how that happened.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

@Elie: She does that with more people though, not only with Proto. Her priorities aren't clearly stated, so I think that's null.

cut by Refa. I'm not even sure about what to say

well, Elie's post is much better than my case

basically, if X was scum, s/he would know who is not part of the scumteam.

So, if X were casing Y, who s/he knew isn't scum, then X might be called out for it,

however, this won't happen if X never cases Y but passively throws dirt on her/him

oh, thank God Refa is back, I was worried he would turn into a scumread

@Elie: She does that with more people though, not only with Proto. Her priorities aren't clearly stated, so I think that's null.

I'm saying "I am interpreting Blitz's vote on Eury is because of [read my posts above]"

I'm not sure if I agree with them...I'm pretty sure I don't, but I finally understand why he voted for eury.

i don't know why eury would have to organize her top six or whatever count of scumreads, and then post all six based on performance, when there's definitely not that many scum in this game to worry about because lolhostmetameansSBprobablybalanacedthegame

Votals 1.10

Eurykins (4): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade, Refa

Green Poet/Mitsuki (3): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

Refa (1): Elieson

Baldrick/Paperblade (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There is 1 hour and 25 minutes left in the phase.