Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

well, first of all, do you guys still think Eury is scum?

Junko, what do you think about Eury/Kay/Proto?

I don't know. Like from her posts alone, yes I still think she's scum but it's like...several people I'm townreading (by this, I just mean you and Junk) are saying otherwise and it's making me doubt my read on her. However, there's like ALMOST noone else I'd lynch above her (maybe Elieson, but it's not really fair considering the only parts of his posts I looked at were the parts casing me so I'd have to take another look).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer to not lynch eury today on the grounds that I don't think she's scum, and also that I think we'd all be too confused by her current interactions to actually formulate decent associations anyway. If all it took was me trying to figure out blitz's read on her by asking and prodding twice, evidently she's a controversial topic, since the basis of her scumread is built on associations

maybe we could learn from people wanting to vote/not vote her, but i don't think we'd get much from her posts

if only i were prims

If Eury turns up scum, we will know for certain Proto isn't part of the scumteam actually

also, regarding Kirsche my thoughts on him are

very heavy town aura

HOWEVER

he isn't paying proper attention to the game (I consider this a scumsign)

meta says his aura is exactly like reclass, where he was scum

suddenly drops his Eury suspision

Elie, how are you even scumreading Blitz? Like you haven't even replied to any of his posts unless I missed something.

it's in my spoiler posts;

his earlygame, and much of his current game, revolve around meta reads (elie's scummy because of meta, proto's townie because of meta, notably) maybe i'm bias since it's aimed at me in part, but like, it just reads really graspy, for early day1 content, and shifted from me -> proto pretty smoothly. the other thing is his incredibly line-up-lynch plan of "I'm 90% sure eury is scum and when she flips scum then we lynch X" (i forget who X is) is putting filler content into the game for day 1, when we have zero evidence for anything, really. it's fillery, since it looks like he's actively contributing to the game, when in reality, the cases are flimsy built imo

with that as what i see as the foundation of many of his reads, i just feel like he's struggling to push something with acceptable content out into the open, when in reality, metascumhunting and me

I think Kirsche was trying to paint Refa as scummy. I don't see how his logic makes sense, to me it looks like he was just pointing out at bad stuff Refa had been doing.

Let me read more though

whoops

"when in reality, metascumhunting and me"ta lynchlining is only so effective at helping hunt for scum now, but not in the short term, where we are right now.

I think Kirsche was trying to paint Refa as scummy. I don't see how his logic makes sense, to me it looks like he was just pointing out at bad stuff Refa had been doing.

Let me read more though

Kirsche is actually 4th on my scumreadlist and because I have an easier time reading his intentions, I wanted to keep this a secret and see what I could find

I think Blitz is town by the way, I don't see scum intent in his posts and I think he's being very townie right now. His conviction doesn't look faked either, and I don't see him hard defending Proto like that as scum, even if it was his buddy.

it's in my spoiler posts;

his earlygame, and much of his current game, revolve around meta reads (elie's scummy because of meta, proto's townie because of meta, notably) maybe i'm bias since it's aimed at me in part, but like, it just reads really graspy, for early day1 content, and shifted from me -> proto pretty smoothly. the other thing is his incredibly line-up-lynch plan of "I'm 90% sure eury is scum and when she flips scum then we lynch X" (i forget who X is) is putting filler content into the game for day 1, when we have zero evidence for anything, really. it's fillery, since it looks like he's actively contributing to the game, when in reality, the cases are flimsy built imo

with that as what i see as the foundation of many of his reads, i just feel like he's struggling to push something with acceptable content out into the open, when in reality, metascumhunting and me

dude, did you actually read my post, cause your post here clearly states you didn't

Let me read more though

That was my initial impression but like, why would he unvote me if that was the case? It like, is totally different from what he did in CYOU'RE and makes me conflicted on the slot. If anything, he'd probably put the pressure on higher and say my vote was an OMGUS or something to that effect as scum.

dude, did you actually read my post, cause your post here clearly states you didn't

that's what i got from your posts when i read them

if i got the message wrong then i didn't mean to but please tell me why i was scummy early-midgame and why proto was townie mid-late game in simple terms (ELI5, I'm making it a thing!)

also i'm going home NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

but i'll be home in time for phase end on my mobile

I've already talked about all of kirsche's other posts, might as well talk about this one. Also BTW kirsche, sorry in advance if I was horribly misguided in my previous response since I feel like my wording was too strong and it makes me feel like a dick.

Also I completely missed Baldrick's original bluedoom case and it's also bad and you're bad for sheeping it at all. Blue is easily the towniest player in the game aside from maybe Paperblade due to how direct he is with his line of thinking (his thought progression is really easy to see and the motive behind it is highly agreeable).

You can accept someone's logic without agreeing with it.

The stuff you mention about her filler is true normally, but I'm pretty sure Eury does that in every game? Why not use meta for this while sitting on "Eury can do better" meta later? Don't cherry pick meta to make your case more convenient. I do this all the time though as both alignments though.

So GP says that the result is ideal but doing it without anymore information is bad and we should do something else, which is pretty definitive. The last line can be interpreted as: "If nothing better comes up then sure, go for it" but I gathered that she thought there would be.

Fair enough, the Junko stuff is bias because I can not see how anyone ever thought he was scummy. I'm also OK with your stuff on GP as you seem to have conceded on everything objectionable (and actually raise a good point regarding pressure voting).

Dude I am in mourning (see my sig) please respect that.

I guess you missed that I was just emulating my CyoR 1 play, where I did the same thing and caught scum.

Also ITPs don't play the same as town anyway scrubs #LetsHaveThisArgumentHere

I feel like Refa only cries this hard at being suspected as town because he only cares about a game when he's town, so time to 180!

Oh no now I have to read other people LAME. Stop wallposting you don't even have the timezones excuse going.

Hopefully that'll get her to read my post. Also since Refa wants reads/opinions:

Boron is townie but chasing up the wrong tree wrt Bluedoom and GP. Intent is there though.
Gp is reminding me of her play in reclass and how I found her play extremely easy to exploit as scum so I do not want to push here.
PEDIT Mitsuki's post is pretty cool and scumreading Refa is pretty bro although he's probably just frustrated town making bad cases.
Junko is confused town thrown off by Blitz being Blitz.
Blitz feels more... composed than usual which is bothering me but I can't suspect someone for that and I'm not really reading his posts.
I disagree with the Proto cases as he hasn't posted in approximately forever, struggles with D1 normally anyway and I think his intent is somewhat visible.
Paperblade is town and so I haven't read any of Baldrick's post.
Eury is probably the scummiest in thread overall but there's pressure there and I want Kay to actually respond.
RD/Elie are basically non-factors. Poly seems town.

What was wrong with Baldrick's original Bluedoom case? He was basically playing to his scum meta of calling a few people out and making a weak vote at that point. It wasn't until his reply to Baldrick that he made sense as town.

I find that while Eury has a lot of fluff in her posts, she actually has definite reads on people themselves.

Eh, fair enough. I'm just going to concede this point and say I was misrepping/wrong about her, but that's just how it came across to me.

Hahahaha, I almost felt bad for a second when you said when you were in mourning before I saw your sig.

I actually haven't read your CYOUR1 play, actually. Going to do that. Hopefully it'll help me to stop waffling on you.

Don't really have any issues with his reads because they seem in line with all of his earlier posts.

I bet SB is just laughing at me right now. "Man, that person was TOTALLY OBVIOUS SCUM. How could you not catch that?" =(

I got back from my brother's school about half an hour ago and just finished lunch. I got four hours of sleep and my brain does not want to function right now.

I'm seeing Eury leading in votes and I really don't like that, I'm not reading her as scum and I really do not want to lynch her. There is absolutely no way I'm going to be able to read and comprehend everything that went up while I was in school but I'll try. In the meantime, does anyone want to give me a condensed version of WTF is going on?

Actually bothered by how Eurykins hasn't made a post though. She's the leading wagon and has nothing to say? Really? Why?

Yeah I don't like how Kirsche tried to case Eury on hypocresy here. It's not that he got the hydra names wrong, but that it feels more like he's using wrong/contradictory stuff rather than scummy stuff to make his cases, which I don't like. I don't see how anyone makes sense as scum from his point of view actually, and I'm not sure why I didn't realise about it before.

##unvote

##vote: Kirsche

This is definitely where I'd like to lynch today, yay conviction when it's 45 minutes to deadline. What do you guys think?

that's what i got from your posts when i read them

if i got the message wrong then i didn't mean to but please tell me why i was scummy early-midgame and why proto was townie mid-late game in simple terms (ELI5, I'm making it a thing!)

I wanted to see how you would react if I made a fake case. My case on Baldrick was real, but then I thought it would be fun to bug you too

as for Proto, I think he is town because I think Eury is scum and his play felt like townie based on how people are reacting to him (scum never leaves a scumbuddy alone, especially with so many problems, however, there are people casing him and I think those people are town)

so, what do you think of lynching Kirsche, Blade?

Don't really have any issues with his reads because they seem in line with all of his earlier posts.

I have a serious issue with his reads, I am NOT composed this game and I would know what is going through my head, it is far from composed

@Boron: A lot of waffling from everyone, nobody wants to agree on any lynch.

Currently I'm confident Kirsche is scum and I'm trying to get him lynched. If you can, ISO him and give your thoughts on him

Votals 1.12

Eurykins (4): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade, Refa,

Green Poet/Mitsuki (3): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

Refa (1): Elieson

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

kirsche (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 40 minutes left in the phase.

He might be scum. I guess you could say I kind of have a bad feeling about him but it's a bit hard to place

there is one problem with lynching him however, if he isn't scum, he is very likely the doc this game

That was my initial impression but like, why would he unvote me if that was the case? It like, is totally different from what he did in CYOU'RE and makes me conflicted on the slot. If anything, he'd probably put the pressure on higher and say my vote was an OMGUS or something to that effect as scum.

He'd unvote you because his case on you was terrible and someone was bound to notice if he kept it up.

He did put pressure on you for a while, if that's what you mean.

By the way, I see Kirsche's Kay vote as a nulltell since I don't think he was even aware it was so close to deadline.

yo, RD, if you are here, do a quick ISO on Kirsche and Eury (wait, that won't be quick at all)

umm, tell me what you think if someone is painting another person as scummy, but not calling said person out for being scum