Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either Kirsche or Eury today, at least how I'm seeing it

if you have a definite scumread on one of them vote for them. If you have a definite townread on one of them vote for the other.

Let's start to consolidate please

blitz that kirsche read was super wishy washy :/

@ Mitsuki well I've gotten to read kay's one post and tbh I'm having a hard time understanding her though process? I don't get how she comes to the conclusion that calling a vote dissatisfying can be used to jump off later saying "lol I was just prodding them". and uh i'm not sure how the rest of the post makes him scummy

I guess the conclusion is want to hear more from

Eury is also null with a slight slight town lean because from what I skimmed I remember I think I liked her bluedoom case although I need to reread to make sure.

Going to try to put some more effort into her but unlike proto and kay eury has her massive wallposts.

The only thing I can get out of proto is that I disagree with his case. I can see from where boron would be coming from with calling the idea dumb because it would be like saying lets lynch some veterans in a newbie game because the host probably wouldn't put all the veterans on town. I imagine people would be pissed off if they got lynched for something like that. However I don't find the case scummy just disagree with it so just null .

I don't know why i'm having such a hard time coming up with reads that aren't blitz or refa (refa's a townread ) and I guess Eury :/. I feel like i'm just not understanding the cases and I can't seem to find much of my own.

I want to lynch blitz but it seems like it's not happening :/

Wasn't able to get on at all this weekend unfortunately, and I have no idea what's going on right now. It doesn't seem like I have time to catch up and we need to consolidate so where should I put my vote guys? I'm totally okay with lynching Eury if it means one less wallposter, but I'd rather lynch scum if possible.

If it's between Eury and kirsche?

##Unvote

##Vote: kirsche

My read on kirsche isn't great because I didn't even realize he was in this game until yesterday, but I really don't want to lynch Eury as I don't feel she's scum.

Wasn't able to get on at all this weekend unfortunately, and I have no idea what's going on right now. It doesn't seem like I have time to catch up and we need to consolidate so where should I put my vote guys? I'm totally okay with lynching Eury if it means one less wallposter, but I'd rather lynch scum if possible.

I think Eury is scum though, for painting Proto as scummy, but not even attempting to case him

Votals 1.13

Eurykins (5): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade, Refa, Polydeuces

kirsche (3): Green Poet/Mitsuki, Elieson, Boron/eclipse

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

Green Poet/Mitsuki (1): Bluedoom

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 16 minutes left in the phase.

at least we have enough votes to get a lynch...!

guys, even if it's not your full opinion you should get voting already. You can change your vote later. And by later I mean 10 minutes later.

##Vote: Eurykins

Don't like how she disappeared with a wagon growing on her, and while she speaks a lot of words that doesn't necessarily mean that there's a lot of meaningful content inside of them. However, I'm not going to pretend that I didn't just quickly skim her posts or that I actually have strong feelings about this lynch. I guess the lesson here is don't wallpost? Other people want to play the game too, you know.

I'll scan everyone during the night phase so I can actually try and be useful tomorrow.