Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something about counting votes. probably not, in any case

via noted that this post and this post have some rather interesting shinori/marf interactions. i think it could be mafia scumlords myself

also we're not lynching clarinets ever. good day

I have to go with my gut. If you are Town then Rejoice as we cut down Clarinets on D3.

I'm holding you to that. Skype is gonna be a nightmare for weeks to come if it doesn't happen.

Unless something drastic changes tomorrow... I'm probably not gonna talk much. I'm in the eye of the storm, and it's affecting incoming and outgoing clarity. I'd rather not muddy up my reads, they might be needed later.

Ok nevermind I have to call out one more thing that's bending my dick

also we're not lynching clarinets ever. good day

like seriously, scum doublevoter in what is still very likely role madness is kinda dum considering.

This shit needs to stop. I've been playing Mafia for about three years now, and not once in that time have I seen game spec like this pay off. Not only do we not know enough about the set-up to reliably make this call one way or the other, but game spec should always be second to actual reads. If Clarinets is town, he's making a poor show of it; his behavior has been passive, unproductive, and now pretty erratic to boot. Stop talking about probabilities and focus on what's right in front of you.

I'll accept that people find me scummy, I will not accept Clari being cleared on grounds that his role makes no sense for scum in a game where WE KNOW A FRACTION OF EXISTING ROLES. Wake up, people.

I have similar info.

Besides that, I believe Clarinets would've used his doublevote to push a counterwagon if he was scum playing the "wrong townie" card.

Playing bad if town =/= scum.

Oh for fuck's sake. I guess lynch me then, since I'm apparently the only townie who's not in communion with the otherworld! I'd be a liability in endgame since I can't séance us to victory.

Christ... Normally this is where I'd vote myself but I promised myself I'd quit the ragequitting cold turkey. Just make it quick, I'm clearly not wanted here.

are you willing to take manix and i's word that a scum doublevoter is improbable?

if so, who are your next best bets for scum?

And I suppose I would be, but you may as well get it over with because I'm obviously not gonna be cleared that easy and the last few minutes have more or less drained what desire I had to learn how to scumhunt.

also

1) where did you get the impression anybody got this info from a dead player

2) where did you get the impression I have outside contact with a dead player

Ahh, the curse of Mafia... Loss of ability to recognize sarcasm. :'D

I would say there's a trade-off but clearly it fosters no teamwork or deductive reasoning

I mean, it was obviously a joke, but it doesn't work as a joke unless you a) genuinely thought both of us were talking to a dead player b) genuinely thought the dead player was responsible for giving info. Otherwise there's only one non-you player talking to a dead player, so it's weird to crack the joke the way you did.

I am pretty sure you just scumslipped. Mafia would expect Quote to be the source of this info because they themselves had an informed player.

That said, if I'm wrong and you're town, please take a break from the thread and come back when you've calmed down.