Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I've ever seen D1 wagons between two active scum without them actively trying to take advantage of it. Clarinets is probably not experienced enough to be thinking about the ramifications of D1 scum/scum wagons and I'm not sure Marth would plan around it either. If they are scumbuddies then they are one uncoordinated team.

Realistically I think that in a situation where Clarinets and Marth are scum together, once the wagons start to take shape Clarinets would go "okay cool I'll just bus you so I look town :)". Fuck I think scum!Marth would go out of his way to NOT vote a town!Clarinets because people had been throwing around the two of them as potential scumbuddies all day and he wouldn't want to spoil the potential mislynch by making Clarinets the clear counterwagon.

And in a situation where scum!Clarinets is buddies with Marth and doesn't want to lynch Marth, he definitely doesn't keep his 2X VOTE on Faerie Knight at deadline instead of moving it to a wagon that could actually happen. Come on.

OK I guess this read isn't gut anymore. Thanks for being patient.

Prims reaction test pretty lame tbh since he doesn't actually say anything about ars nova's response. Feels like padding out content although we'll see later when he does post content.

Based on my interactions with Prims in other games, this is the scummiest and least rational I've seen him act by miles. He is always weird, but not this weird. I always think he is scum though.

I just haven't felt like re-reading the thread the past couple of days, but I didn't feel I could provide solid reads without doing that so I was screwing around instead of disappearing on everybody.

It's Not That Deep

(technically junko is right I was padding out content, but I was still doing it town!!!)

We still have 24 hours and one of the four non-voters has two votes. I'll vote Strawman if it comes down to it. Not supporting a Clarinets lynch though, the way he handled his doublevote at deadline points to him not being on a team with Marth.

Not supporting a Clarinets lynch though, the way he handled his doublevote at deadline points to him not being on a team with Marth.

...How, exactly, do you figure?

@Clarinets: where'd you go, who is mafia and why

Nowhere, I was being lazy about the game. Will not happen again.

I'm going to ISO the leading wagons (Ars Nova, Strawman (does he still count), and Yolo) but first, I think Ars is the most likely candidate for being Mafia. His general tone is off to me and he has lots of weird moments like his case on Makaze at the top of the page that I don't understand why Town would bother with. I still don't like Faerie Knight's content and would have them as a second option.

##Vote: Ars Nova

By my count with Clarinet's that's 5 for Nova and 5 for Clarinets.

I feel much better after Prims' post and would rather go with gut now that he has made a real stand. Now we get info from Nova's lynch too. Once again, sorry buddy.

##Invite

##Vote Ars Nova

Votals 2.2

Clarinets (3): SB, Faerie Knight, Ars Nova

Ars Nova (4): Clarinets, Prims, Makaze

Strawman (2): Manix, Yolo

Yolo (1): Strawman

Not voting (3): Crysta, Shinori, Junko

With 12 alive it takes 7 to hammer. You have 26 hours and 8 minutes until phase end.

Edited by Lord Gaius

Mak. Listen to me. I showed you a game where this exact thing happened to me. I asked you for advice on how to get out of it. This wasn't even a month ago.

I like both prims and makaze's case as I said before. One thing is bugging me though, the Makaze vote and quick switch back to clarinets seems kind of puzzling to me as scum, I feel like ars nova's clarinets case had been well received by people and throwing that away would be kind of weird. Thoughts on this?

I don't think he was throwing away his case. He switched back really quickly, it looked to me like he was trying to make a statement to get Makaze off of him.

okay i can see that angle, but i just noticed that early game ars nova voted for marth for a serious reason which seems odd to me because why would you want to bus your highjacker right away.

I also noticed marth voted for clarinets right away, why would you want to bus your scumbuddy right away?

Why does this game make no sense >_>

Mak. Listen to me. I showed you a game where this exact thing happened to me. I asked you for advice on how to get out of it. This wasn't even a month ago.

I have to go with my gut. If you are Town then Rejoice as we cut down Clarinets on D3.