Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

Now that I read Nova's case my reasons for scumreading Nova also apply to Clarinet's (at least as much reading as I can do on my phone). If we lynch Clarinet's and he is town, we lose nothing, in fact we gain more control over the lynch. If Clarinet's is scum he needs to die sooner rather than later because a mafia mayor is a terrible threat.

I may find a good reason why Nova's case is false later but if somone who is not Clarinet's could do it for me that would be great.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clarinets is scum, then another one is for sure on Marth's wagon, and the last one probably is too. This is a statistic I'm verifying (Praise Thingyman). So we're looking at Strawman, Junko, Yolo, Crysta, SB, Makaze, Manix, Prims, and Faerie Knight for the redundant hammer.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Manix is ultra-clear, she's got a direct line to a confirmed townie and I feel like they could just keep quiet if they thought Manix was scum. Plus I'm pretty sure a mixmason can't channel ghosts. I already had her as town and it only gets stronger with time.

I'm now convinced that Mak is just town trying his hardest. In fact, on re-read I understand why he pulled a 180 on me; it was right after Marth answered a question about me that wasn't directed at him. His reads have been out there for a while and he's been pretty consistent. Why can we never work together ; n;

I can't rightfully believe that Faerie Knight and Clarinets are scum at the same time, not after their exchanges yesterday. And I really don't see FK being buds with my other scumreads either. But even before process of elimination, I just like his posts. He's aggressive, he's proactive, he asks pertinent questions. He got misrep'd several times and had to spend time fighting that, but I don't believe that was his fault at all. Long story short, he's puttin' in work and I dig it.

SB I don't see the case on, he's been consistent and active throughout most of the proceedings and never holds back his thoughts. He'd have to be exceptionally gifted to fake all this.

Strawman I don't get either. He asked the same question of Yolo that Clarinets did early on, but he followed up on it later. His argument with Marth was super-bold if they're teammates, and his vote was real early too. He had plenty of chances to take it off. If he was trying to find an out, he would've taken it with the flavorspec comment. But he stuck to his guns in the end. I would've expected more nervousness and reactivity around deadline if he were scum.

Crysta has not been present enough for me to get a good gauge. Null, leaning town? Content's not bad. Not fantastic, but not bad. Reasoning for the Marth vote was acceptable but wagon placement is ehh. And no matter what the flavor, a doublevoter is not necessarily a town role and I don't like the candor of that statement.

I dunno WHAT to think about Junko, he's all over the place. But when he pings me he just straight-up pings me, when he does town things it's more like uhh... I... guess that was a town thing? Too much speculation and head-scratching and he keeps irrationally (sorta by his own admission?) pushing Strawman despite where he voted in the end. Neutral for now but I'll be looking him over again if one of my top scumreads flips town.

Prims just lost a BUCKET of town points with that vote for me. Naturally he waited until after Makaze had made a convincing case and a dead townie had chimed in. And no reasoning whatsoever? Fuck that. The more I re-read the more I realize I shouldn't have been so hasty to townfirm him, may have to build a separate case on that if I have time.

Yolo looks terrible right now. He is the third scum. Or second if you don't buy my case on Clarinets. Every time he votes for Marth is just dumb. First one's basically random, second one is after talking only about two non-Marth people. For the same reason Prims just lost town points, Yolo ensured he will never get any. And on top of all that, he's the magic number! (On my old forum we found that the third or fourth person on the lynch wagon was most likely to be scum.)

Now Charlie Mak (First Out the RVS), because I know how much you like these, a roadmap going forward:

If nobody wants to lynch Clarinets - Well fine, I did my best. I'll switch to Yolo and build a case on Prims.

If people decide to lynch Clarinets and he flips town - Well FUCK. That puts a couple people back on the table. FK for sure. Strawman I think? I think that was the guy I saw Clarinets talking about. Idk I've been staring at ISOs for hours my head is spinning.

If the planets align on a blue moon and pigs soar through the sky in flocks - Don't lynch Yolo next.

I would also like Crysta and Junko to receive prodding today, they are my least solid reads

...Damn. I was expectin' a lot of things, but not quiet of this magnitude.

Fuck it I'm gonna play Warframe 'til somebody posts

and probably after tbh

ars do you really think there'd be 4 scum with a scum doublevoter in a 14p game? because that's what you implied in your post. i don't even think there'd be 4 scum without a scum doublevoter.

ars do you really think there'd be 4 scum with a scum doublevoter in a 14p game? because that's what you implied in your post. i don't even think there'd be 4 scum without a scum doublevoter.

There's a fucking townie who can talk to us after death. I'm pretty sure all bets are off. Besides, I only have two hard scumreads at the mo. Keep it up if you wanna be the third.

saying 4 scum + doublevoter makes no sense (it doesn't, it's horribly horribly imba because scum has too much vote control) is scummy to you? why are you being so touchy?

saying 4 scum + doublevoter makes no sense (it doesn't, it's horribly horribly imba because scum has too much vote control) is scummy to you? why are you being so touchy?

Who are you defending right now? Yourself, Clarinets, or Yolo? 'Cuz if you're defending the latter two then that's MAD sus, and even if you're defending yourself it seems a little reactive when the accusation came from a guy who had three votes on him at the time and opened with a bunch of conditionals. Also, two things: 1) Clarinets already said his power switches off at MyLo/LyLo so there's a mitigating factor, and 2) there could be a 3P.

Who are you defending right now? Yourself, Clarinets, or Yolo? 'Cuz if you're defending the latter two then that's MAD sus, and even if you're defending yourself it seems a little reactive when the accusation came from a guy who had three votes on him at the time and opened with a bunch of conditionals. Also, two things: 1) Clarinets already said his power switches off at MyLo/LyLo so there's a mitigating factor, and 2) there could be a 3P.

im not defending anybody im just saying your number speculation makes no sense

all of the people you listed can still be scum if there are only 3 scum

no clarinets is null to me regarding the claim since there has been a scum and town mayor before. As said in my announcement the biggest thing that bothers me about clarinets is that they never voted for marth even when voicing their dislike for them although at the same time I just feel unsure. I guess if I had to give a read it would be scummy since I can't really see why clarinets as town would not vote for marth. SB also does make a good point about marth lurking and not doing anything. But again I'm still unsure for some reason.

Something that makes me uncomfortable though is how quickly marth decided to vote for clarinets.

Something else to note too that makes it seem like strawman was bussing is that they never took their vote off marth despite believing that marth was town

because alignment spec again.

overall clarinets is a waffly read still but leans toward scum because of his actions during the marth wagon time, (and yes i know this is a change from position on clarinets actions from late D1)

Strawman read is stronger now

Ars nova tone is making me start to doubt my scumread although i have been tricked by this before (see kirche in realm of mirrors)

Prims read still the same, can't infer anything from Ars nova vote.

Welp at least I got some scumreads this game even half of them are unsure.

im not defending anybody im just saying your number speculation makes no sense

all of the people you listed can still be scum if there are only 3 scum

...Not at the same time. Right? That's what you meant? 'Cause if not then I just realized I may have to retake math

Nova, you're basing a lot of your reads based on people who attack you. Idk if scummy or just town freaking out.

Can still go, but it's time to follow through on my D1 hunch and sheep the clear.

##vote strawman

Damn right I am, 'cause you're all sheeping

If it makes you feel better I find that flimsy switch even scummier :D

I've got to read and get caught up on whats happened so far this day phase.

Heads up though I will not be around too terribly much this weekend. I have some plans and won't be always here. I will make sure I get some time tomorrow though to play.

I've got to read and get caught up on whats happened so far this day phase.

Heads up though I will not be around too terribly much this weekend. I have some plans and won't be always here. I will make sure I get some time tomorrow though to play.

I hate these kinds of posts... Show, don't tell.

Well, I don't like it when people sign up for a game and aren't around, heads up or not. I especially hate promised content without the actual content. So...

I don't even have a first scum read :^)

I mean it, out with it. Give us your full list of reads. Do you still think SB is scummy? What about your case on Clarinets yesterday?

If Clarinets is scum, then another one is for sure on Marth's wagon, and the last one probably is too. This is a statistic I'm verifying (Praise Thingyman). So we're looking at Strawman, Junko, Yolo, Crysta, SB, Makaze, Manix, Prims, and Faerie Knight for the redundant hammer.

For what it's worth, this is the bit Prims was talking about.

"If Clarinets is scum," Marth + 1 = 2

"then another one is for sure on Marth's wagon" + 1 = 3

"and the last one probably is too" + 1 = 4

You implied there are four scum and that Clarinets is one of those four scum. Prims is right to question you.