Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

Arnev, can you link to a game where you were town and one where you were mafia?

Can't say I can give you what you want. I don't really pay attention to my posting style, and I can't remember any games offhand that would match it here. As for my tone, that's specific to this situation.

I also tend to act similarly as either alignment, beside the effects of the different demands and options for each, of course.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. I'm here. I'm okay with marth going but I'm also willing to swing and reconsider my stances since it looks like a wind of uncertainty's a brewin.

@Prims any opinion of SB?

@Quote why SB?

@Makaze You think SB was laying low keeping his hands clean while the marth train grew? Is that the reason you want to lynch him or is there more?

Not just that, he said he suspects that because "it's Gaius' first game! all hosts have unbalanced first games!" That's weak, unnecessary, and insulting. And no, I'm saying my hint was not enough to determine a softclaim.

Rolemadness is not necessarily unbalanced (bold), no it isn't based on what you think the message is because if all first games are unbalanced then why would a first game host feel insulted about it(italics), and if there was a hint, there will most likely be someone who deciphers it.

I don't see why you'd leave a hint to your role just to scumread someone for discovering it.

Can't say I can give you what you want. I don't really pay attention to my posting style, and I can't remember any games offhand that would match it here. As for my tone, that's specific to this situation.

Well, go ahead and post some anyways. Something is better than nothing.

[spoiler=@faerie] please don't be mean to manix he's trying his best... sit down and drink some tea ok... he's not trying to insult you or be condescending ok and neither am I I'm sorry if this sounds this way I jusy woke up

## unvote

##vote: clarinets

I guess

I wish I could say I'm sold on any of these wagons but for some reason I'm just not. I feel worse about clarinets than marth though, especially after his last content I guess

Faerie is finding the wrong things scummy but I'm getting a null read from him right now, I guess I wouldn't mind a lynch here if people are up for it too, I might like it better than clarinets but I'm not confident faerie will flip scum either

Before we decide on a lynch, I'm Innes the doublevoting courier. Doublevoting is due to his high status in Frelia and courier is him sending a pegasus knight to someone. Each messages is 100 words per usual.

I don't see why you'd leave a hint to your role just to scumread someone for discovering it.

Well, go ahead and post some anyways. Something is better than nothing.

Because that hint was utterly vague. All I've said is "I have reason to say SB is town." There are multiple things that could mean. Someone putting emphasis on it and reading more into it than it says does suggest they're scum hunting for roles.

I've been more quiet than this in almost every game I can remember, and my last scum game was one where I ended up unable to think of anything to say and got lynched for it. Not really relevant here.

I'd prefer you judge me as I am, anyway.

Faerie is finding the wrong things scummy but I'm getting a null read from him right now, I guess I wouldn't mind a lynch here if people are up for it too, I might like it better than clarinets but I'm not confident faerie will flip scum either

What things? My thoughts on lively? My point about scum being prone to read too much into things as part of role hunting?

Because that hint was utterly vague. All I've said is "I have reason to say SB is town." There are multiple things that could mean. Someone putting emphasis on it and reading more into it than it says does suggest they're scum hunting for roles.

I've been more quiet than this in almost every game I can remember, and my last scum game was one where I ended up unable to think of anything to say and got lynched for it. Not really relevant here.

I'd prefer you judge me as I am, anyway.

Fair enough about the hint, but it isn't nearly as vague as you think since we haven't had a night phase. There's only two possibilities I'd consider likely and they're similar roles.

@bold, so like now?

Like if scum are gonna hunt for rolecrumbs I'd imagine they would prefer to do so privately in their own quicktopic

Not just that, he said he suspects that because "it's Gaius' first game! all hosts have unbalanced first games!" That's weak, unnecessary, and insulting. And no, I'm saying my hint was not enough to determine a softclaim. Oh, and also, the people most interested in finding softclaims and reading into anything they can are scum...

I don't know, people don't think I'm scum?

Not just that, he said he suspects that because "it's Gaius' first game! all hosts have unbalanced first games!" That's weak, unnecessary, and insulting. And no, I'm saying my hint was not enough to determine a softclaim. Oh, and also, the people most interested in finding softclaims and reading into anything they can are scum...

I don't know, people don't think I'm scum?

But where does that say "Manix is guaranteed scum, lynch him!" Have I voted him?

Flavor spec wants me to believe Marth's claim, both role and alignment.

Clarinets role we already knew mayor and courier is provable, but spec makes me want to question the alignment.

I agree with Manix that votals would be nice.

Flavor spec wants me to believe Marth's claim, both role and alignment.

Clarinets role we already knew mayor and courier is provable, but spec makes me want to question the alignment.

I agree with Manix that votals would be nice.

Thoughts on Faerie Knight?