ZoesMad

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...OH YEAH I HATE GAMESPEC

-5 from Quote

I think u mean Curly Brace but I can understand getting us confused :3c

So having commented on my aside, I take it you have no thoughts on whether my posts have content or not?

I think a lynch on you is REALLY premature esp. on the basis of content because ffs it's Day 1

Also we have some much better wagons already and the distraction attempt from Mak is ????

I think u mean Curly Brace but I can understand getting us confused :3c

Oh FAWK u right sry bro

Fuck this

##Vote: SB

I'm not feeling clarinets or faerie but I'll consolidate I guess. I'll be back to explain my vote before phase end and will be here for phase end. Also still getting scumvibes from ars and will explain later, I have notes written down but tl;dr a lot of his posts feel scumlurky

And welcome to mine, in which I get halfway through D1 before I get lazy and 95% rely on my intution!

Also we have some much better wagons already and the distraction attempt from Mak is ????

You're wrong, I was trying to gauge attitudes. My vote didn't really matter, but as a result of it I got a pretty town reaction from Arnev.

But completely aside from that I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of comment on Marth's claim. No one really moved off, no one criticized it. Don't get on my case when you haven't made a comment yourself.

##Unvote

##Vote SB

Before anyone jumps down my throat for that, it's a good decision because SB's last two posts were:

Shinori, why is this maflogic instead of silly town logic?

If the implication wasn't clear I think Marth is scummy (more than Junko, less than Strawman) and want him to make his stuff clearer.

He's been waffling all over the place and only addressing controversial topics when directly asked and has been coasting by on superficial questions that to date have not led him to strong scumleans. Now he's coasting by after I've nulled him and hasn't taken a stand on the Marth lynch since his Strawman vote.

Votals 1.4 aka Manix complains about people spamposting

Strawman (2): Marth, SB

Clarinets (3): Manix, Ars Nova, Prims

Marth (6): Quote, Strawman, Yolo, Makaze, Junko, Crysta

Yolo/livelystone (1): Faerie Knight

Faerie Knight (3): Shinori, Clarinets

Not Voting: None

With 14 alive it takes 8 to hammer. You have approximately 15 hours until phase end.

... or not a good decision, just a good lynch.

I am obviously fully up for a CFD if people are around for it.

This post sat here for way too long.

@Junko the Manix thing is kind of a dead horse but his early vote reminded me of GoC/reading Mafiascum games where people would decide to vote someone, not explain their shit and then tunnel them until one of them died because "they reacted badly" or some shit like that. In hindsight it was probably an overreaction because Manix already explained his shit but it gave me a pretty bad feeling on it.

Clarinets' recent posts have made my change my opinion on him again because I'm getting the same feeling I did from his first post again? With how he was trying to look good and contributing without actually doing a lot (see: "thanks for posting votals) and also Prims' case is good. I'd lynch Marth first though. Also my immediate reaction to his "no, you answer this" post towards Faerie was that deciding he's a maflord and his list of suspicions haven't really evolved? Like, I'm still on there as scum when he hasn't addressed any of my content when he was voting me for not having any. I don't even know why he's scumreading Nova instead of Makaze.

Still don't like Marth especially after his followup post felt like he cherrypicking hard (saying I waffled when I couldn't form a full opinion when skimming the thread fast, and the point on Faerie is a load of shit because it looks like just forgot his vote rather than deliberately putting it somewhere else.) Don't care much about the vanilla claim because I feel like Marth would be willing to wifom here as scum (and if anything he's probably

Strawman's followup post is still kind of weak in terms of suspicions but I can understand where he's coming from with struggling to get opinions on people. I think he's less of a problem than Marth and Clarinets now though.

Lynching Faerie Knight for freaking out over the Mayor is not good logic and I think him freaking out about it leans town if anything. If this lynch happens instead of Clarinets or Marth I will be mad.

##Unvote

##Vote: Clarinets

I'll switch to Marth if I need to but I'd rather get this.

Cut by Makaze.

"I think Marth is scummy" /=/ "I would lynch Marth"? Please. Me wanting Marth to clarify shit so I can read him better isn't waffling, idk what else you could be calling that.

You're wrong, I was trying to gauge attitudes. My vote didn't really matter, but as a result of it I got a pretty town reaction from Arnev.

But completely aside from that I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of comment on Marth's claim. No one really moved off, no one criticized it. Don't get on my case when you haven't made a comment yourself.

##Unvote

##Vote SB

Welp none of this makes me feel any better about it

And I haven't commented on it because there's not... really anything to say? It's an easy claim and essentially means nothing. That and there's been no follow-up from him since, despite still being the top wagon and having been asked a follow-up question. If there remains no follow-up I will absolutely switch over

Before anyone jumps down my throat for that, it's a good decision because

Wow I get what you're trying to say but you are really shooting yourself in the foot here

I voted a scumread and started talk about an anti-town role, what content and/or positions am I missing? Noted.

It's not even anti-town it's null. I mean sure it could be seen as not town friendly to you but it general it doesn't really do anything. Stop acting like it's only anti-town. As manix said. It's null.

Idk why this is bothering me this much but its starting to feel like this is a peeve of mine now. Fuck.

Actually, there's probably enough support for a Faerie Knight lynch between Clarinets and Makaze's double vote, but I personally don't support it and don't see the day panning out that way over a Marth lynch or Clarinets lynch.

I still want Clarinets dead because I agree with SB that my case on Clarinets is good. tbh I feel like this is just the typical routine of mislynching Marth because people don't like his face in mafia but if he's scum he's definitely playing that angle with the VT claim. Would Marth claim VT as scum D1 instead of trying to out a counterclaim while the winning wagon by a mile? It doesn't seem that likely to me but I don't have the time to cross-reference with past games or anything I gotta leave for class. Lynch Clarinets, also don't drag this out until the last possible minute, that will just result in more spam and deadline panic and I will hate everyone.

Also SB you said you'd lynch Marth first but switched to Clarinets...?

The post sat there for a while when I was suspecting Marth more, I went to do something and then checked something about Clarinets that bugged me and found more things which changed my mind (which is why the paragraph reads so weird in general).

Also I just noticed I forgot to finish the last sentence of my Marth shit but I meant to say I think he's more likely to fake a vanilla role as someone who freaks out about town rolespec when scum a lot.