Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori I hope you realize you're defending a guy who talks like this to other human beings

Frankly I'm not saying he's town, he could easily be scum, but I don't see a reason in lynching him today. As he can't do anything out of order at the moment and we can get to him later. Lynching him now doesn't really give us much info.

Like what

Personality has nothing to do with how scummy I am to you, unless being unkind is suddenly proof I'm scum

Oh don't worry, I have plenty to go on besides that

How 'bout the fact that the 'content' you're so proud of providing this game is mostly hollow yes-manning and insubstantial half-read fluff

How 'bout the inconsistency with your push targets and questions

How 'bout the fact that Marth, not looking so hot himself, harmlessly bounced off you as though trying to say "No same teamsies"

The unsportsmanlike conduct just destroys all remorse I may've had for locking you in

Also the little bickering doesn't matter. If you refuse to answer a question then that's your prerogative. (Mainly focused at clarinets) However you have to realize people will view you one way or another, and it generally doesn't help you.

Frankly I'm not saying he's town, he could easily be scum, but I don't see a reason in lynching him today. As he can't do anything out of order at the moment and we can get to him later. Lynching him now doesn't really give us much info.

I think there's plenty to be had. I'd be repeating myself to talk about his interactions with Marth, but I'd also be interested to see Manix and Via's reactions. Lotta folks have weighed in on the orchestra seat-filler today, what more info are you out for?

Have you read yours?

I don't remember suggesting something as stupid as lynching the mayor for being the mayor.

The unsportsmanlike conduct just destroys all remorse I may've had for locking you in

Unsportsmanlike?

Really?

Would you rather I acted like Faerie Knight was doing well so far? Would that have helped anything?

Iono, I guess I don't really see most of the info we gain from a clarinets lynch as amazing. I'd have to go reread the peoples votes and interactions against/with him once more, but if memory serves me most of the early votes on him and the pushes against him felt weak and were based on his poor gameplay. Which is generally plenty reason to push a lynch against someone, however I feel like this is something clarinets has done multiple times so the reasoning seems kind of half-assed to me. Thus I feel like the info gained isn't as much as it could be.

Answer the question, I'm not wasting my time with yours.

I'm absolutely not wasting time with yours, then. Ignore my point if you want, it's made. Are you sticking to SB?

...And of course, it seems others aren't following what I said.

Silly town trying to lynch the mayor cause they don't like double voters is more likely than scum trying to lynch a mayor cause they are scared of a mayor. The vibe of his posts are really rubbing me the wrong way though.

Where am I trying to lynch him?

So you are saying you find clarinets as town but you feel he should argue as to why he's town because of his role?

I'm confused. Are you saying you think he's town but that we should lynch him solely because of his role? Like that's worse than I thought initially.

I feel he's town with a role that's often anti-town, and that puts him in a place where he has to show how keeping him around is a benefit to town.

And again, where did I say I wanted him lynched, especially now? Who is my vote on?

On that note, what do you think of a lively lynch?

I don't remember suggesting something as stupid as lynching the mayor for being the mayor.

Unsportsmanlike?

Really?

Would you rather I acted like Faerie Knight was doing well so far? Would that have helped anything?

I mean it was unsportsmanlike. If you don't wanna answer just say you aren't gonna answer. Don't be a dick about it.

Either way can we stop with the petty back and forth that isn't gaining us anything. The only thing it will more than likely do is raise biases against one another which can influence logical thinking.

Unsportsmanlike?

Really?

Don't act like you're not picking on him, you could be talking about literally any other player in this game if you were interested in being helpful. Whatever time you think he's wasting, you're an equal hand in it

I'm absolutely not wasting time with yours, then. Ignore my point if you want, it's made. Are you sticking to SB?

...And of course, it seems others aren't following what I said.

Where am I trying to lynch him?

I feel he's town with a role that's often anti-town, and that puts him in a place where he has to show how keeping him around is a benefit to town.

And again, where did I say I wanted him lynched, especially now? Who is my vote on?

On that note, what do you think of a lively lynch?

It really seems like you were pushing a case on him, the fact that you do that with no purpose of wanting to lynch him while saying he's town just really strikes me as off completely.

Also more often than not on SF I believe double voters/mayors have been town sided. We've had them scum-sided as well don't get me wrong but it's not as common as a thing.

As for lively lynch, his few posts are bad and it's scummy and I don't like it but like...there's nothing there. I honestly think the worst thing he's done though is this:

ive skimmed hardbody and without shame

another game with terrible town reads being thrown around for no reason that only serves to deceive the masses

im smellin scum between makaze and commie. it might be a good idea to lynch em back to back to ensure a scum lynch in the first two days. ill be here tomorrow so will be able to take a closer look to see if this is worth following thru but in the meantime

##vote sb

Comments on scum between X and Y and then proceeds to vote someone else entirely with no reasoning posted.

I would much prefer if he came back and posted a bit so we could get more reads and thoughts on him and from him from players.

Don't act like you're not picking on him, you could be talking about literally any other player in this game if you were interested in being helpful. Whatever time you think he's wasting, you're an equal hand in it

Non-this argument question, what do you think of his posts?

Iono, I guess I don't really see most of the info we gain from a clarinets lynch as amazing. I'd have to go reread the peoples votes and interactions against/with him once more, but if memory serves me most of the early votes on him and the pushes against him felt weak and were based on his poor gameplay. Which is generally plenty reason to push a lynch against someone, however I feel like this is something clarinets has done multiple times so the reasoning seems kind of half-assed to me. Thus I feel like the info gained isn't as much as it could be.

Well I guess I don't have that perspective since this is for all intents and purposes my first game here, but I just don't see the point in letting rabies-infected dogs lie.

The problem with the "They're scummy but they can wait" mentality is that it doesn't fight the town's natural enemy. Until we see the flip, we remain uninformed. Don't lynch for info, lynch because you found scum; if you have multiple suspects, then pick the juiciest.

Non-this argument question, what do you think of his posts?

I think about him what I think about SB: that people need to back tf off and let him talk about something else, because this constant volleyball over the only substantial statement he's made is pointless

Several bad statements is enough to make a case, not one, and I've already seen people get stuck in a loop several times

The only good that can come of that is gauging bystanders' reaction to it, which is a crapshoot at best given my history with the tactic

I TRY to remain logical when I can, but as people here can attest I have constantly been affected by biases as well and they can affect when I tunnel someone or not.

But generally on day 1 unless something really catches my eye I always try to look for what might be the biggest logical lynch for info. As because Ed1 you have no info and you don't generally gain info until D2 which means the day 1 lynch can actually be very important from an info standpoint. IF you lynch someone that has associative reads with literally everyone in the game day 1, even if they are town you get a lot of associate reads and a lot of info to go off of and it can easily lead to gaining more info further down the line.

I TRY to remain logical when I can, but as people here can attest I have constantly been affected by biases as well and they can affect when I tunnel someone or not.

But generally on day 1 unless something really catches my eye I always try to look for what might be the biggest logical lynch for info. As because Ed1 you have no info and you don't generally gain info until D2 which means the day 1 lynch can actually be very important from an info standpoint. IF you lynch someone that has associative reads with literally everyone in the game day 1, even if they are town you get a lot of associate reads and a lot of info to go off of and it can easily lead to gaining more info further down the line.

Yeah but be careful with that line of thinkin' 'cause I've seen people lynch their townreads for info before

I hate that yolo has like only one content post because that sb vote was bad and I'm getting the vibe that he's coasting scum ughhhh