Votals 1.4 aka Manix complains about people spamposting

Clarinets (4): Manix, Ars Nova, Prims, SB

Marth (4): Strawman, Yolo, Junko, Crysta

Faerie Knight (2): Clarinets

SB (2): Quote, Makaze

Strawman (1): Marth

Yolo/livelystone (1): Faerie Knight

Not Voting: Shinori

With 14 alive it takes 8 to hammer. You have approximately 15 hours until phase end.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Actually getting a lynch is cool though.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marginally awake and still sick of certain people being condescending. i can't remember the last time this happened but fuck if it's not killing my motivation

proper post soon when i actually drag myself out of bed

I voted a scumread and started talk about an anti-town role, what content and/or positions am I missing? Noted.

you have a weird perception on what is anti-town, given mayor can actually help town reach lynches in a hammer game which is actually A Good Thing. in whatever case though, that still does not predicate the role being town necessarily, see earlier post

(Also:

>"Has to be Role Madness"

>Someone claims to be vanilla, with his flavor specifically written to fit

Nice Gamespec!)

get fucked with your high and mighty attitude. if you weren't softing something in particular you'd be gone. and if eventually what i think you are is disproved, know that i can and i will be down your throat

also

also going to take a moderate stab based on what i know/what i can infer and say it's probably a rolemad game or close to it.

bold mine, since you apparently can't read for shit

it's really hard to not reveal what i think the soft is out of spite. mafia sux

in the same vein: makaze needs to lrn2read, we're not lynching sb today

re marf's claim: i really couldn't care. i'm also not completely sold about it given what i perceive to be a lot of passive roles claimed/softed, and a masshook happening

will probably be around for deadline.

not in the best mood atm. expect infrequent posting in any case

also gamespec basically happens every game @ars, get over it. it's basically necessary at later points in the game, especially without scum flips. the difference is how shitty the assumptions are when it's being done, which is an important distinction

Marth's claim is giving me bad vibes, I'm struggling to describe the reason though. I'm feeling better about SB as well. And Faerie Knight unfortunately isn't getting lynched any time soon.

Which means I have to reread. whyyyyyyyyyyyy

you have a weird perception on what is anti-town, given mayor can actually help town reach lynches in a hammer game which is actually A Good Thing. in whatever case though, that still does not predicate the role being town necessarily, see earlier post

get fucked with your high and mighty attitude. if you weren't softing something in particular you'd be gone. and if eventually what i think you are is disproved, know that i can and i will be down your throat

alsobold mine, since you apparently can't read for shit

it's really hard to not reveal what i think the soft is out of spite. mafia sux

Yes, but are they scum lynches? Anything that speeds up a lynch that's not scum being outed is anti-town. Discuss.

Whatever you say, I'm aware people are only avoiding my lynch over a very vague hint (not even a softclaim tbh)

Your gamespec was silly. Because it's his first game? That's weak, and insulting to Gaius. You're not inferring anything, there's only two claims (albeit three in your mind), and no flips. You have nothing to go on besides "lol it's his first game, must be unbalanced rolemadness!"

You talk about people being high and mighty, but I just see you insulting the host and calling it gamespec, then throwing a tantrum at people calling you out. What's my softclaim, I dare you?

faerie knight, i am not responding to you since you're being a complete ass. you are not fun to play with, and that is my final word on this.

taking this to the mods. i hope you're happy.

Whatever you say, I'm aware people are only avoiding my lynch over a very vague hint (not even a softclaim tbh)

Your gamespec was silly. Because it's his first game? That's weak, and insulting to Gaius. You're not inferring anything, there's only two claims (albeit three in your mind), and no flips. You have nothing to go on besides "lol it's his first game, must be unbalanced rolemadness!"

You talk about people being high and mighty, but I just see you insulting the host and calling it gamespec, then throwing a tantrum at people calling you out. What's my softclaim, I dare you?

He simply said that he suspects the game is rolemadness or close to it. Not only are you putting words into Manix's mouth, but your aggressiveness comes off as forced as heck, especially bold. And italics seems to be contradicting yourself? You acknowledge the hint but put it off the second you want to look tough?

So why aren't we lynching this again?

Ok so I read Marth's two wallposts on April 25 (unfortunately I can't quote from ISOs) and they feel really similar to each other. He states multiple things twice. I don't think this is an affect of his posts getting eaten up either because he did read a post that occurred during the first wallpost and acknowledged it in the second.

one thing that kind of bothers me about prims is his remark about marth maybe being town, I can totally understand you preferring your scummiest read being lynched but you uh said somewhere that you agreed that marth's voting priority and strawman vote was suspicious but then go onto say now that "it feels like marth is being mislynched for being marth" when some of the biggest reasons marth might get lynched are due to the reasons you mentioned.

I guess marth's follow up post is okay regarding the reason for the strawman priority over SB but I dislike how he pretty much ignores strawman when strawman does give his thoughts on a few other players.

Speaking of the strawman's post I can actually agree with him on this one, I'm finding clarinets really hard to read and a lot of it felt muddled up by outside stuff. I guess the only thing that does bother me though is that I had to ask for those reads and can't understand why strawman couldn't have just said it if that's all he thought.

On the current wagons I'd still go for marth. I still can't read clarinets for the life of me. The reason makes sense, but my gut does not. I feel like something eerily similar is happening here like realm of mirrors. although i probably should go reread that game in detail. While Marth's part about strawman makaze read seems okay, I still dislike the blatant of misrep and I find it bad how marth didn't just admit he misrepped and tried to turn it against strawman with "how does it make me scummy" and thus making strawman's vote look defensive. Also as said before never really did talk about strawman's thoughts when he did post them.

He simply said that he suspects the game is rolemadness or close to it. Not only are you putting words into Manix's mouth, but your aggressiveness comes off as forced as heck, especially bold. And italics seems to be contradicting yourself? You acknowledge the hint but put it off the second you want to look tough?

This is why he's on my list as well. I don't recall Arnev being this aggressive before.

Not just that, he said he suspects that because "it's Gaius' first game! all hosts have unbalanced first games!" That's weak, unnecessary, and insulting. And no, I'm saying my hint was not enough to determine a softclaim. Oh, and also, the people most interested in finding softclaims and reading into anything they can are scum...

I don't know, people don't think I'm scum?

Phase end*

If I have to consolidate I'm more interested in switching to clarinets than marth I guess

I'd still like an SB lynch I think he's scum ):

I keep thinking I'll have the motivation to go and read back and build cases but I'm so tired