Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

Randa, I don't understand your suspicion of Cam. I don't recall you being seriously suspicious of him and I can't find anything in your ISO suggesting it. You say that he and kirsche seem the scummiest, but I don't understand why. It doesn't seem very well explained, if at all. This just feels opportunistic, and scummy.

Honestly, this in of itself is pretty bad. But I'm not sure if I want to lynch Randa over Izuhark today over it, considering that Izuhark has not come back and given the content he promised ("what a surprise," said no one ever) and I still strongly feel that Izuhark is scum, and trying to buy time to survive another phase.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I didn't say I think Kirsche is scummy I said I believe there is scum between cam and Kirsche. And that I believe cam is scummy.

But that doesn't explain why you think Cam is scummy. As I said, you don't seem to have a very good explanation as to why you think Cam is scum. And why do you think scum is between Cam and kirsche anyway?

Here's a question for you Refa.

If I scum who are my teammates?

Or do you believe I'm the SK? Do you think I would do something like lie about SB being the SK, refusing to show myself to remaining mafia members knowing SB claimed SK to try and draw out the true SK to put mafia in a better position? And then I idled night 3 to create misinformation for town, so i could put town into a position where there are more kills then they believe and I can take advantage of that and force a kingmaker come endgame?

Or am I simply town and this will put us in lylo?

Elieson, Boron/Clarinets

What? What? What?

If I thought you were town, why would I be voting you?

SB's flip is on the first page. It clearly shows him as a flipped SK. How could anyone else possibly be the SK?

What are you questioning? It all seems logical and if I may say so myself a very real possibility, of course that would rely on me not being town. Which unfortunately I am, so I can't pull off one of the best gambits in site history.

The only thing I'm questioning for you to not do as scum is not notice that SB flipped SK. "That could be faked" Noone would try to fake that for towncred.

Randa, are you high?

Yes.

SB's flip is on the first page. It clearly shows him as a flipped SK. How could anyone else possibly be the SK?

And I was hoping to get a good laugh but you had to ruin the fun.

… Randa has gone off the fucking deep end, it seems.

Except Randa's also a better player than Freyjadour, so there's no way that he's being WTF!town like Freyjadour was in Realm of Mirrors. This is just reeking of scum.

I'm perfectly fine with a lynch here now because this shit is not town, and this is just too fucking obvious to ignore. What are the votes, and how much time do we have left?

The votals are like 4 votes on Izhuark and 2 votes on Randa (one mine, the other one a MYSTERIOUS HIDDEN VOTE). I'm uh not sure how much time is left, though?

The votals are like 4 votes on Izhuark and 2 votes on Randa (one mine, the other one a MYSTERIOUS HIDDEN VOTE). I'm uh not sure how much time is left, though?

Three on me, you forgot Mitsuki als I think like midnight est is deadline.

Okay, like

I can see Cam reading this thread. Refa and I (and a non-player, hi Baldrick) are here and Randa's of no help. What can we do with the votes right now, even? I still don't like Izuhark, but Randa's nonsense is just too scummy to ignore as well, so I'd be fine with lynching Randa today instead of Izuhark, even though I still want Izuhark gone.

Did you know that anime exists in the hundreds, and yet I cannot think of one to watch tonight while laying in bed sick to poorly prepared greek food?

I'm a little confused now. Suddenly people are actually voting for Randa, which I'm for, but I'm still trying to understand how Clarinets blocked himself out of OC comm methods...if OC doesn't include this thread?

Nope, I was just trying to fuck with Refa a bit.

Don't fuck with a fucker.

Randa, be real with me. Why are you town?

Did you know that anime exists in the hundreds, and yet I cannot think of one to watch tonight while laying in bed sick to poorly prepared greek food?

I'm a little confused now. Suddenly people are actually voting for Randa, which I'm for, but I'm still trying to understand how Clarinets blocked himself out of OC comm methods...if OC doesn't include this thread?

Clarinets' claimed role blocks himself out of NOC communication methods, not OC (and only for today).

Cause that's what I rolled. I've already said it during the game, you can't use normal meta on me cause I don't play in a similar style to anyone on the sight. I play to amuse myself and have fun, which is why I get demotivated so easily. I am me, and I can try to explain my thought process but that's just gonna confuse the living hell out of you. So it leave it as is. I'm town because I'm town nothing more nothing less.