Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinies are 1/800 now IIRC. Which is pretty ridiculous, but yeah.

Really? Who found this out? Wouldn't it only be possible by hacking the game?

Also, YAY you can plant berries again! I loved doing this in the gen 4 games and was disappointed to see it gone in gen 5! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Reminds me of the ghost girl you can see in the manor back in Eterna Forest in gen 4. :o

Also, I just got to that palace on route 6 and I was like "OMG VERSAILLES! YES!" :D Versailles is so beautiful, I'm so glad GameFreak referenced it here! And it was built by King Louis XIV, who I find to be the most fascinating king in history (that I've learn about so far), so it's kind of a reference to him too! AWESOME.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm having trouble catching the lost Furfrou. I can't figure out how to get it to the dead end that Shauna pointed out. Help? xP

*tries to remember the map*

Have Shauna go to the most southern spot and get Furfrou to one of the sides, then put Shauna on the opposite side to Furfrou and approach Furfrou from the bottom. Furfrou should then be caught

I could be wrong as this is all from memory

Really? Who found this out? Wouldn't it only be possible by hacking the game?

I forget where I saw it. Could be completely wrong, but there were a ton of shiny sightings before the 12th from the leaked ones, so I wouldn't be that surprised.

It'll also appear in Victory Road from the ceiling as well.

I believe its more common in Victory Road, or maybe I'm just unlucky. I've never found anything but Noibat on Victory Road's ceiling, whereas Ariados are really common in Terminus Cave.

am i the only person trying to get every pokemon on every route?

also can you find panpour in the forest i already have pansear and pansage but i've looked for 1/2 an hour and cant find panpour

Edited by Wintersmith

No

I usually only catch pokemon I plan on using, but because your pokemon get exp even if you catch a wild pokemon, I decided to go on a catching spree and actually try to complete the pokedex.

also can you find panpour in the forest i already have pansear and pansage but i've looked for 1/2 an hour and cant find panpour

I'm only catching every Kalos pokemon, and I'm only going to be doing that in X version; So far I only caught what I needed (which was like 3 pokemon since the others were gifts).

I won't bother with previous gen pokemon in X version since I'm already going to import all of them in December when Pokemon Bank goes online.

Does Floette learn anything decent for in-game after level 43? I got 7 badges now and it's becoming wish support at this point

I want a Florges but I don't want to miss out on anything good

Does Floette learn anything decent for in-game after level 43? I got 7 badges now and it's becoming wish support at this point

I want a Florges but I don't want to miss out on anything good

Petal Dance at Lv.51