So, I got an eviction notice

Elieson

Have you known about this for a while? In NJ (dunno about where you live) you usually have at least a year's notice from when they start foreclosure proceedings...and you can put off the sheriff's sale twice, with the amount that it's put off being variable.

Sorry to hear about it. Good luck finding a new place.

Have you known about this for a while? In NJ (dunno about where you live) you usually have at least a year's notice from when they start foreclosure proceedings...and you can put off the sheriff's sale twice, with the amount that it's put off being variable.

Sorry to hear about it. Good luck finding a new place.

I used to live in nj, and I remember that. In texas though, you have between 7-28 days notice required. Frustrating indeed.

I got the notice last week, thibking it was a joke. I was greeted at my front door today by a member of chase bank with the memo, again.

Yep.

The main problem is that my wife had give through some changed at her job, amd hasn't been paid in about 6 weeks. She got a pay grade change, but there is no disclosure as to what it is. If she gets paid, we get to stay. No idea if it'll happen though.

And we've brought it up to her job. They hold no liability or responsibility.

Here's to hoping she finally gets paid (within the next week).

Edited by Elieson

At first, I had thought that you had gotten one of these: 100px-Item_icon_Eviction_Notice.png

After reading through the topic, I wonder why your wife hasn't been paid in 6 weeks? Wherever she works clearly doesn't care about their employees if they don't have any liability or responsibility...