Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Older!Rath's face certainly is something.

Sue looks like she came from FE5 and Alan's eyes seem a tad too large.

anyway, are you going to have any hybrid classes like war monk/cleric or staff wielding falcoknights?

Edited by Perrfersser FerrtSperrkle

...why would I have warmonks/clerics XD

staff weilding falcoknights I've already addressed, falcos are still going sword/lance.

also if you have criticism for mugs, please put it in the spriting topic instead of here.

lol Blazer

Will the paralouges and Al chapters be like side quests? As in you have to unlock them or will the story take you to them automatically?

Oh, and thanks for the spoilers guys, what if I wanted to play the original FE6 some day? Jerks

Yeah, seriously. I mean, it's not like a project about recreating and expanding a particular game is supposed to have discussion about major spoilers from said game. This is absolute common sense here guys, I mean it.

Um, Kitty-Cat man.

Are you gonna name Roy, 'Cheesecake' like I suggested?

loljk

I'm sure you've said it but it's been buried in 18 pages of arguments over names, but when do you plan to release this, good sir?

fee3

because it's cliché

also cut the bullshit posts(responses to bullshit are also bullshit themselves), I'm not going to respond to this issue again.

lookin forward to it

also my bad.

• 3 months later...

surprise, you thought this was dead

anyway, I do not come bearing a patch or screens or anything really but a ton of ideas and concepts that I've been working on for the past ~month and a half.

What I've decided to do instead of my original plan(mesh the two stories of Al and Roy together while tying events of FE7x, FE7, EN, and a smidgen of FE13) is have two modes, normal mode which will have Roy as the main character and it will follow pretty much the plan of the older version and a second mode called "Alternative mode"(if you can think of a better name go for it, but then again, do I want another argument about names in this thread?). Alternative mode will have Al as your main lord and will follow the events of the manga and FE6 with more focus on the manga's plot while normal mode will stick more to FE6's plot. Certain characters will be exclusive to each mode(ex: Warren, Barnz, Celdia, Danan in alternative mode), while others will be automatically in both modes(ex: Roy, Marcus, Al, Gant, Tina). The only issue with is is the lack of units in Al's story, meaning it will more than likely have OCs that are directly related to characters from FE7x/FE7/EN/NPCs from the Manga(Like the captain on the ship).

I'd like to hear the general thoughts of all of this(although more than likely I'm going to stick to this plan), and possibly suggestions for units for Al's story.

At the current moment, characters 100% confirmed for Al's story from the manga:

*Al - Lord

*Gant - Knight

*Tina - Princess(Staff/Sword)

*Kilmar - Myrmidon or Swordmaster

Warren - Cavalier or Mercenary
Danan - Soldier
Celdia - Pegasus Knight
Kruzard - Mercenary
Barnz - Fighter

Mancel - ???
NPC Captain - Pirate or Berserker