Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Whether I want him lynched depends on his answer to my question on what he was hoping would happen if his "plan" worked. I very much doubt he'd provide a sufficiently satisfactory answer, so I'll most likely want to have him lynched.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BBM, lol, no, mayor is my only ability and it is nullified at mylo/lylo, however, mine is more powerful than just a ghost vote

Everyone has a role and a spell card. Nice lie.

I really don't see what goal you're trying to achieve here and the "IT WAS MERELY AN ACT" defense really doesn't make me feel better

ALSO I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE THAT ISN'T A SAFEGUARD OR NINJA TO TARGET ME TONIGHT

##Declare A

@SB, my card is a mayor ability too

first of all, I didn't expect a tactical modkill to screw me over, I do not show up on Fridays and I expected the day to start on a Saturday, so I could defend myself at the start of the day, or at the leaset out my reads before there was a wagon on me, which obvioulsy has a lot better effect than trying to out reads when you are pushed to do so.

the second thing that the modkill cost me was I never got to out my reads by the end of D1. I did want to say that I did have reads on the people on Baldrick even though I had no reads on Baldrick himself, which most people are holding me accountable for, but I never got to show up after people asked me about the Baldrick thing. (Now the reason I wanted to out these reads is obvioulsy to look slightly less scummy cause I realized I went overboard later)

Bottom line, no I didn't plan for the situation to turn up like this

now for the claiming part, I am town mayor, and I have to use my command in thread to increase the power of my vote

my card is a mayor ability too

zzzzzzz dig that hole more

card =/= role, and since you claimed mayor i call grade A bs right here

You didn't plan for the situation to turn up like this? Then why would you intentionally act scummy? If I understand your logic, you wanted to act scummy, and then claim when pressured. Even if Day 1 ended when it was supposed to, you would still have been thought of as scummy, and you'd be in the same situation, but with more time remaining till phase end. If you had that extra time, what would you have done?

Paper, should we target you if we have limited shots and feel like we have better stuff to aim for? Is it also okay if we use a spell to target you instead because we feel we might get some benefit out of that?

zzzzzzz dig that hole more

card =/= role, and since you claimed mayor i call grade A bs right here

let's just say my card has a simillar effect to what BBM claimed and my role is a mayor

@Proto, I planned for this to happen upto a point where it was still controlable (which back in D1 I didn't see a modkill coming)

Blitzy, I suggest you full claim, because you have yet to provide any reasons for executing your plan of pretending to be scummy. If you hoped for somebody else to be lynched, you could have used your card to ensure it if a sufficient number of people pursued that lynch as well.

Basically, I still can't figure out what benefit you intended to acquire by intentionally acting scummy.

oh right, can we change the topic to something more productive instead of wasting the day where I can participate considering I will probably end up dead by the end of the day anyways

@Blade, I forgot to mention, I own no night abilities, so can't target you, unless you want me to vote you

no it doesn't, lol so will anyone pick a topic to talk about?

@Proto, yeah, you are probably right, but then again, the way I see it, there won't be any changes even if I did full claim, so might as well keep it in the bag for now

You might have some useful abilities/spells. Are you gonna let them all go to waste?

now I am sure you are scum, you guys should lynch Proto the next day

seriously dude, stop trying

stop what exactly?

and where did I say I was gonna full calim, I don't remember actually saying that

also, why do you care, I thought you confirmed me as scum?

Blitzy, I suggest you full claim,

there won't be any changes even if I did full claim, so might as well keep it in the bag for now

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and yes, you're scum, and what you're doing only helps that lol

i'm not trying to pish you to out your fullclaim, but the fact you aren't is just making you worse

i'm done here

lol,I thought you said you were done 2 hours ago, what made you come back?

and also, that was Proto telling me to claim and I do not remember agreeing

I also don't get why SSG has been focusing on mostly Zeem,care to talk about others, SSG? Stoly's vote on Blitz is just meh, the vote stacks are starting to get annoying but tl;dr I can only hope he posts something else.

Ahem. You seemed to have missed post 475 and 478, about Objection and Blitz. I even voted Objection today. The only point that really strikes me as odd about Zeem is that he's already played mafia tons of times. Even though it was on Fanfiction, it strikes me as odd. However, I'd prefer to lynch Objection or Blitz over Zeem, because he hasn't really given me anything but newbie vibes.