Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori. D1 votepark and quick switch when he actually starts getting pressure over it are two big strikes against hi,

Followed by Zeem for his weak opinions.

Do you have strong opinions other than me and Zeem that wasn't a very late very sheepish blitz vote?

I haven't posted here all day, oops. Welp, anyway, I agree my reasons for my Baldrick vote were really weak (it was really just a bandwagon because I didn't know what else to do and wanted to at least TRY and contribute), and I'm not really providing much at all. I don't want to throw the 'I'm new to this, don't look at meeeeee' card because that's just lame, and I feel I REALLY have to get into this game more.

So, Blitz is the one with the most votes? *reads back for reasons*

Do you have strong opinions other than me and Zeem that wasn't a very late very sheepish blitz vote?

I had no idea why Blitz was scummy until he claimed and started posting a bunch of nonsense. I do have decent reasons to vote Blitz as well, I mostly hinted at them in my readthrough post. He's blindly attacking people with lots of "no u" posts. He also has no actual vote down, which is kind of important due to his claimed role which apparently was supposed to dig him out of his hole, and he's mysteriously forgotten to actually use it.

@Boron I claimed my role, and I stated that there are multiple redirectors in this game. My point is proving it.

@Paperblade what exactly seems phony?

@EveryoneElse the one about Rein was a not-so-serious statement, the rest are serious.

@Boron I claimed my role, and I stated that there are multiple redirectors in this game. My point is proving it.

Was there ... any point in proving that there were multiple redirectors in this game? Your claim did seem rather random and I'm still not satisfied with your votes for Marth.

NekoRex, while you're here, is there anyone else you suspect besides Shinori and Zeem? I mean ... if you can get a scum read on Zeem, who's barely posted here at all, then surely you have an opinion on people who've posted more than him, right? Is there anyone besides Shinori and Zeem you have reads on? (Excluding Blitz, since he's the leading wagon.)

Also, uh, I realized that I actually have no idea when my family is going back home so I actually may not be on for phase end. I'm also running out of laptop battery, so ... sorry. :/

And in case someone's wondering, I'm still not so convinced about Zeem, Bluedoom just catches more of my attention at the moment.

I'm not so convinced with Zeem's reason, anyone could use the I'm bandwagoning.

I'm willing to change my vote to Blitz if it's needed though.

@Objection:

Things like not really having any suspicions (you thought BBM's source is shady but basically everyone did to some extent and even then you dropped it to vote an inactive), not commenting on the Baldrick wagon, waffling from "I guess Blitz is fine" during late D1 to "I would vote for Blitz but I don't want an accidental hammer" with the only post from you in between being rolespec on Baldrick.

Was there ... any point in proving that there were multiple redirectors in this game? Your claim did seem rather random and I'm still not satisfied with your votes for Marth.

NekoRex, while you're here, is there anyone else you suspect besides Shinori and Zeem? I mean ... if you can get a scum read on Zeem, who's barely posted here at all, then surely you have an opinion on people who've posted more than him, right? Is there anyone besides Shinori and Zeem you have reads on? (Excluding Blitz, since he's the leading wagon.)

Also, uh, I realized that I actually have no idea when my family is going back home so I actually may not be on for phase end. I'm also running out of laptop battery, so ... sorry. :/

I already asked this.

He responded with Blitz.

Votes me for having no strong opinions apparently on day 1 along side a few other reasons. I ask him for his strong opinions besides his opinion on me and zeem and he stats blitz is scummie. Nothing else yet.

I would comment on Baldrick wagon, but then they'll call me 'echoing on other people's opinions' since everything that came to my mind has been posted by somebody else. I just don't see the point in doing so.

And for Blitzy: At first I was okay about him with the trap for Rapier, but 2 in a row for sccorri is... And his "I acted scum on purpose" does not make me feel better.

I was specifically referring to this post

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40793&page=16#entry2441719

followed by this post

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40793&page=20#entry2443306

to me this reads like your opinion went in a 180 based on... I dunno, really.

considering he said Declare A shouldn't it be based on a card?

Also I don't get why we need to wait for another four hours when we already know today's outcome