Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Day 2.7 - Votals

Blitz (8) - scorri, Shinori, Boron, Manix, BT, Xinnidy, Stahlypin, kirsche

Bluedoom (2) - Serious Bananas, Objection!!

Objection!! (2) - Super Serious Gal, Kay

Serious Bananas (2) - Paperblade, Proto

Fera (1) - BBM

Proto (1) - Strege

Reinfleche (1) - Bluedoom

Shinori (1) - NekoRex

Not Voting (4): Blitz, Fera, Reinfleche, Zeem

With 22 alive, it takes 7 to deadline lynch and 12 to hammer. You have 10 hours and 15 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Witch

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 2 OBSERVATIONS (up to page 26)

Prims (End of D1)

Prims sure is salty his favorite character got modlynched d1

BT (Alot)

BT has lots of discussion, I guess that seems pretty town overall.

Shinori 499

Oh, a response from Shinori

"Vote is weak because based off D1"

Well what else do you expect? I'm not going to continue to sit voteless while I have a full day of content to read through. D1 was only the last day phase as well, and D1 content isn't any less worthless then any other content.

"I had more reads"

No, not really, you just pushed me for not being present the whole day, which honestly I can't do much about. Of course I had no reads through day 1, I WASN'T THERE. You're arguing I'm scummy because I was unable to be active, as opposed to just lurking out D1. (The difference is the mod can kill me for the former)

This is a pretty bad post.

I'll be here till deadline so I'm working to still catch up.

I'll be here till deadline so I'm working to still catch up.

I like how you came in and haven't done anything except vote me for day 1 and then afk till its like 8-9 hours left in the phase.

Not to mention you haven't commented on the biggest wagon of the day. ONCE AGAIN. JUST LIKE YOU DIDNT DO YESTARDAY.

How convenient.

Anyways I'm finally home and the phase ends sometime tonight so fun times.

DAY 2 OBSERVATIONS (up to page 26)

Blitz claim, posts

Blitz, saying "i'm only scummy because i was trying to be" is a pretty shit excuse. Any scum could use it

"lol, this is funny cause I know you won't get to use it for your very own self"

Blitz really sounds like he's falling flat on his face. First reaction is that scum wouldn't possibly intentionally be scummy to get reactions to claim, but at the same time he isn't actually trying to be any more townie now...

", too afraid to admit you are wrong I see and since you are so sure I will turn up sum, i have to ask, what will you say when I turn up town?"

God this gets worse and worse

"now I am sure you are scum, you guys should lynch Proto the next day"

Where is his vote anyway?

Paperblade 615

"Also no one has stepped up to say they tried to kill Blitz so I would assume it's fake"

I would assume it's so that scum won't know said information. Pretty odd you would want to know, actually?

Hey guess what rereading takes a long time, Shinori.

I like how you came in and haven't done anything except vote me for day 1 and then afk till its like 8-9 hours left in the phase.

Not to mention you haven't commented on the biggest wagon of the day. ONCE AGAIN. JUST LIKE YOU DIDNT DO YESTARDAY.

How convenient.

Anyways I'm finally home and the phase ends sometime tonight so fun times.

wasn't blitz like, completely gone up till now?

To be fair I still need to ISO a bunch of people, too.

Speaking of which:

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Blitz is making himself look like a Grade A Moron with these posts he's made since the claim.

This post was better, but Chrome died randomly, so fuck it.

As everyone has already said a billion times Blitz is maf as hell with his claim horseshit and earlier issues as well. I'm going to ##Vote Blitz just for insurance in case random bullshit happens.

Everyone has a role and a spell card. Nice lie.

Was this ever confirmed? The rules don't say everyone has a spellcard. Not disagreeing that Blitz is making shit up for no reason and is almost definitely scum but still.

Paperblade's request doesn't come off as scummy to me @people who think scumwatcher, but if I'm right about what I think he's doing I don't think it really has any good chance of working at all.

This post from Objection at the end specifically reads like distancing from the Blitz wagon imo. There's not really any reason to switch when Blitz is obviously going to be lynched unless some bullshit happens. His voteswitch to Marth also feels pretty weak and he seemed to get paranoid over 2 votes when it takes 7 to lynch, and the claim was out of nowhere.

##Vote: Rein because his last post was bad- if you can be arsed to talk about some darn point about kevin, you can be arsed to give a read on kevin and people related to the argument between him and I in those couple of pages.

Neutral except that post I pointed out specifically. If I thought he was very scummy I would've said so. I still don't like that your summary was entirely filler and that you don't have any reason for it that pertains to the game at all and feels like completely pointless fluff to look like content (cool like eclipse and excellen, really).

What was Baldrick lynched over yesterday anyway? over that odd "Vote anonymous person"? He seemed kind of town near the end of the day before he got himself killed with Shinori's screwing around. I never noticed anything scummy with his posts in my ISO or the readthrough before.

Baldrick wasn't even gonna be lynched if he'd actually claimed imo he just decided to screw us over

also vigs probably shouldn't shoot me unless they're jerks, but I'm assuming vigs are limited shot anyway and would want to conserve their ammo since hopefully I will be doc'd =(

What was Baldrick lynched over yesterday anyway? over that odd "Vote anonymous person"? He seemed kind of town near the end of the day before he got himself killed with Shinori's screwing around. I never noticed anything scummy with his posts in my ISO or the readthrough before.

Are you seriously trying to say the modkill was MY FAULT?

Zeem seems kind of newbscum to me. His baldrick vote looked like a sheep since it has very little reasoning behind it.

Strege has a lot of text I don't want to read.If he's scum he's putting a lot of effort into looking townie, so eh.

Objection is strange and possibly scum. He has a bunch of rolespeccy posts and he claims Redirector out of nowhere. He has some content though, so I think he's trying. His last textwall was surprisingly competent, so I don't think he's too scummy.

Are you seriously trying to say the modkill was MY FAULT?

lolno, I'm saying he killed himself AFTER you started looking like scum, when he could have saved himself.

EBWOP

Hurr I changed my opinion on Objection halfway into the sentence. I thought he was kind of scummy early on but he seems to have shaped up now, so he's not too high on my priorties.

Zeem seems kind of newbscum to me. His baldrick vote looked like a sheep since it has very little reasoning behind it.

Strege has a lot of text I don't want to read.If he's scum he's putting a lot of effort into looking townie, so eh.

Objection is strange and possibly scum. He has a bunch of rolespeccy posts and he claims Redirector out of nowhere. He has some content though, so I think he's trying. His last textwall was surprisingly competent, so I don't think he's too scummy.

lolno, I'm saying he killed himself AFTER you started looking like scum, when he could have saved himself.

He probably could have saved himself with a claim. Also It seems like you think I only started looking like scum when me and Baldrick had our little spit-spat based off what you just said in this post but I know you said you had voted me for a lot of reasons that didn't have anything to do with me and Baldrick talking.

As soon as I figure out how to make a sig this is going in it, just saying.

And by that I mean "as soon as this game is over so that I can berate BBM into explaining quote tags to me".

Also, who is high on your priority list if not Objection? Besides Blitz, I mean.

well, not really, considering I am going to flip town, it won't make guys voting me look any better

my role still exists, doesn't it, I can use it to handle part of the pressure

Ok so from the past mafia I played whenever someone said they would flip town they never did

As soon as I figure out how to make a sig this is going in it, just saying.

And by that I mean "as soon as this game is over so that I can berate BBM into explaining quote tags to me".

Also, who is high on your priority list if not Objection? Besides Blitz, I mean.

Shinori. D1 votepark and quick switch when he actually starts getting pressure over it are two big strikes against hi,

Followed by Zeem for his weak opinions.