Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Also fuck this shit a BODYGUARD has to be on blitz, huh?

Still think Objection is most likely to be scum, I also didn't like Proto's reaction to Blitz's mid D2 shenanigans. I also want Scorri to say something that doesn't have anything to do with the main wagons of the day. Reply to SB still stands, Neko vs Shinori is just so painstackingly annoying but point stands that he has to like, not just give effin one liners when he talks about people. I also maintain that I think the Xin'dy vote was quite unnecessary on Blitz yesterday when he already had 5 votes on him for pressure.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote:Objection

Your claim came out of nowhere yesterday. Why did you claim like you did when you did? Also, since you've outed this already, why did you target Boron? Seems like a kinda random choice to me. Did you have a reason for that?

Some clarification would be cool, Shinori. You too Paperblade. How'd whatever you were planning last night go?

I went over a few ISOs over the night because the Blitz flip was not what I was expecting, and the person whose Blitz interactions stood out to me the most, out of those I didn't previously find that bad, was Marth. Honestly, reading his posts, they kind of read like a chainsaw defence of Blitz for towncred.

Going through his 223, he thinks at this point, in his Page 7 summary, that Blitz's traps are just his regular meta (he agrees with Shinori about this). He next mentions Blitz in 419. At this point, there are 3 votes for Blitz, and both Paperblade and Manix have expressed discontent with him. His opinion here is now different, that Blitz's play isn't great. However, he doesn't really state a solid "Blitz is scummy", and votes Rein. He also attacks Fera in this post a bit for his recycled Blitz comments. He then continues to attack other people for their Blitz votes. He mentions again how he thought, and still thinks, that Kevin's Blitz vote near the beginning of D1 was opportunistic, and attacks several people, Xinny being the main one, for their weak votes on Blitz. Now, his small push on Blitz on D2 was based off D1 stuff. Considering Blitz didn't have all that many posts on D1, I don't get how it's opportunistic for Kevin to vote Blitz on more or less the same posts. I know there were a couple more after that Kevin vote, but still. He says that the latter D2 Blitz votes are lazy but makes no real attempt to say if those votes are bussing or scum going after a mislynch or what, since he never delivers a solid Blitz opinion. Nor does he attempt any sort of individual analysis, even on Xinny. He just says that Xinny's vote was unnecessary because Blitz already had 5 votes, and the opinion on the other late Blitz votes is more or less a blanket statement.

That's basically just based on Blitz interactions; I'm going to read Marth's non Blitz-related stuff tomorrow morning more carefully than I did on D1 and D2, to see if I find issues with it.

Other than Marth, I think Fera's Blitz interactions are also incriminating. Like I said yesterday, he pushed Blitz quite a bit as one of his main reads, but found very convenient and weak excuses to choose not to vote Blitz, which reads to me like pushing the Blitz wagon while not tying himself to it. For now, I think I'll go back to my D2 vote and ##Vote: Fera, but that might change depending on Marth reread.

ACTUALLY

##Unvote

##Vote:Bluedoom

also want Scorri to say something that doesn't have anything to do with the main wagons of the day.

Right. So, me coming in, voting Blitz right off the bat with a bunch of original reasons is me just talking about the main wagon that had clearly already formed. When I voted Blitz, I was the only one on him. He then proceeded to act like an idiot and get mislynched and in fact garner the majority of the attention yesterday. But when I was talking about Blitz, he was in no way the main wagon, not at first. He was the only person getting talked about.

I also talked some about the potions that were being discussed. D1 I talked some about Blitz (who was not a wagon at that point in time), I talked D1 in general about how the people pushing BBM and Rapier seemed scummy to me, and I also mentioned that Kay's defense of Blitz wasn't very useful.

Also, I like how you're attacking the various people on Blitz's wagon but not actually making cases on them. You just say that you don't like them for x reason and then move on. It's like you're certain there's scum on Blitz's wagon, but you don't know which one, so you'll just attack half of them because why not.

Also, there's this quote:

I get a feeling things will be more clear with Blitz's flip, but I do think the last few votes on Blitz were pretty weak and not great.

So you want to see Blitz's flip, but you think the votes are weak. Does that mean you think he's scum? In fact, you barely talked about Blitz even though he was the leading wagon. D1 you apparently found him scummy, but then D2 you say

I agree that blitz's content is not great at all. What irks me is he asks people to form cases on him/ provokes them to do so when we have like, nothing to go off of him other than some rolespec and inactive votes.

but don't vote him and instead start attacking the people voting him. Something just doesn't sit right here.

I'm really tired right now. I didn't get a chance to reread or do much of anything because I've been so fucking tired all day today. However, my Fera suspicion from right before phase end yesterday still stands. I did a quick ISO scan on him just now. I don't like that he says that he retreated on Blitz despite his suspicions because of "meta" reasons. He didn't really have any new content on D2 either.

##Vote: Fera

I'll still be around for a while, but don't expect too much from me until I wake up.

My spellcard was a self-voyeur. My result consisted of "Your role has been disabled for the following night and day" which I find very suspect, because my actual role succeeded.

To clarify: I find it suspect because I didn't get any voyeur results which implies that the disable is lower in priority than other actions (and I don't think it actually disables spellcards), but I got no message saying anything about my spellcard fucking up.

So my assumption is ninjas

Will decide who to vote soon, didn't actually reread during night phase

When I said I disliked Blitz's content I thought he had enough pressure on him so I didn't vote him, and, duh, Idk who're the scum on his wagon so I'll go after who I think are possibly scum. And yes, fuck why not, I don't see any harm in attacking people for stuff you don't like.

D1 when I said Blitz wasn't scummy, it was related to his trap, then when I saw him vote an inactive, I found that irksome. But hey, its too bad that even after my post in D1 he doesn't really post anything concrete, so I do call him out for that during D2. Don't see anything wrong in that.

And finally I did find the stuff he pulled out mid-D2 as scummy, since after an apparent vigshot he says he's doesn't have bulletproof. Hey, but that doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be scum(I don't believe in absolutes) so if he does flip town it might give a clearer idea; if he flipped scum, I'd try and see who would've been bussing him.

Marth: Then why didn't you say that? Show me where you said that you found what Blitz was doing scummy and I will back off. All I saw was you saying "Oh, I'm not a huge fan of Blitz" but then proceeding to attack people for voting him.

Ok, actually going to sleep now, will try and post more tomorrow.

Guys day actions might not be resolved quickly, I asked co-mods to do stuff for me but they didn't even update the spreadsheet while I was gone like I requested and I'm busy so uh.

You're right in the sense that I've never said he was scum outright, but then I haven't been using that word as often either. In fact the only time I used it was wrt to SB in my later posts and now, with Objection. I obvsly don't think of saying "Hey this person is SCUM" when I find them scummy although I could've said this about Blitz earlier. Idk, it didn't pop up in my mind to say why I thought the Blitz lynch would make things look clearer?

I'll concede your point about your Blitz vote, since I actually didn't notice that until re-read. I do however think the "people pushing BBM and Rapier" point is moot considering you DO end up voting for a person pushing BBM and Rapier, however I don't really see a mention of anyone else after that.