Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Well, can't say that kill was entirely unexpected. Only one kill is kind of odd, but IIRC BT said that on N1, he got info saying that not all anti-town entities could kill and use their abilities at the same time, so I'm guessing potential harmful thirds have been choosing to use their abilities the last two nights rather than kill.

The opposite, in fact.

Also fuck this shit a BODYGUARD has to be on blitz, huh?

Rolespec is bad but can someone clarify this? Wikis say bodyguards don't interact with lynches (or activate during the day, usually).

So my assumption is ninjas

The wikis, they do nothing. Do you mean the role "ninja"? I don't quite see how it applies.

if I die lynch Shinori

Die when or by what means? I just ask because this sounds rushed to evade a day ability (also Prims's post there). If you are both town can't scum use this to kill two birds with one stone?

##Proto I might find a better person to vote on a reread tomorrow, but I find Proto quite scummy and I'd like him to address my suspicions and questions. G'night yo.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blitz what

It isn't based off of one post, but what's wrong with it I'll tell you:

a) You could've built a case on me D1 when you were on Proto the whole fuckin' time instead of waiting for others to call me out D2 and join in. (considering the big chunk of the case IS from D1)

b) Your first half of the case against me talks about my RVS and "well he called out Objection for not doing much but he didn't do anything" when really its just the circlejerk" NO ONE'S DOING ANYTHING!"

c) You misrep the way I word things? I'll have you know that 'I don't exaclty' phrase is something I commonly use when I talk, same with phrases like 'I think' so that's just grasping there. Plus my reason for voting kevin was the same: he was opportunistic and used some half-assed reasoning to vote Blitz- opportunistic in the sense he can get away with some statement like that; blanket in the sense its ambiguous.

d) Uh you're free to disagree with the stuff I say but that doesn't make me scum. If I'm calling out someone it means I've noticed something weird with them, for example calling Boron out for stuff like content and clarification DOES help. Also I wasn't hypocritcal when I called you out: You can call people out for lacking content, but voting them outright for lacking content instead of voting for someone who did some stuff that you thought were genuinely scummy seemed stupid to me.

Anyway I take it you're dayvig(if you're aren't I can't understand what you're trying to crumb here) but w/e, I'm done.

a) I don't see why this is a huge issue? I didn't really look into you until day 2, and either way, how does this make my case any less valid?

b) If nothing was happening, then why did you feel the urge to make the summary?

c) Okay, this thing's probably valid enough.

d) I'm pretty sure I didn't vote you because I disagreed with you.

First off, I'm not dayvig, and second why would you point out that supposed crumb to scum? It's not exactly great town play.

Pedit: ninja'd by strege with a post that doesn't really do a lot but ask questions.

But for the record - Ninja mod = doesn't show up on watch/track/voyeur/follower reports (but lolfollower) And Shinori posted in thread he was giving Paperblade a potion, if you missed that.

Oh yes, I'd love to know how SB could prove his role on Blitz.

pretty sure I already said this (well, it's my spellcard, but yeah)

It's probably worth mentioning that the day portion of my role is able to help us lynch even without majority, so we don't need to worry about there only being one wagon like yesterday. Would have unveiled it then, but I didn't have the chance to.

Anyway, letsgo.
##Vote: Bluedoom
Same reasons as yesterday.

##Vote: Proto

Do not like how you were all "I almost certainly want Blitzy lynched" and then never voted him.

Strege should elaborate on his scumread even if I agree with him though, "I find him quite scummy" is rather uninformative. Even if it's just to say nothing has changed.

Uh, I don't see how what I said contradicts what BT said?

Also, idk what Marth is thinking. At the end of D2, I assumed that a dayvig killed necktie for not going much at all. I don't think his death had anything to do with Blitz's lynch.

Marth, okay, it didn't occur to you to state at that point why the Blitz lynch would make things clearer. State it now. All I see from you today other than defence is a return to your D2 vote, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Blitz interactions. You're not tying in Blitz's flip into anything atm, which is suspicious.

Shinori, what was the point of referring to yourself in the third person in your message to mask yourself when you were going to claim being the potion guy in thread lol? To answer your question about the two people, I'm not interested in the wagon starters so much.

If I died in the next 5 minutes after that post. I'm alive though so it's okay for now.

Ninja role could apply but w/e, no point in speculating about it.

##Vote: Objection for reasons stated during D2

he's jumped on both lynch wagons super late with bad reasoning generally forgettable etc

okay hi i am kinda here, don't have a lot of time for a content post right now but i'll try

i'm going on record to say shinori is probably legit potion guy (not sure about that proving alignment, but eh) because i had one target me n0. how i know that? what the heck do you think i've been softclaiming all this time. we could try paper's plan again tonight on me, considering i'll block everything targeting me so it won't be stopped by whatever the heck happened to paper. i don't learn who targets me with what, but i do find out their actions

re my D1 claim: I knew people had targeted me so i wanted to get that out there before people started piling on me for their blocked actions etc.

ALSO BALDRICK: YOU VISITED ME N0 AND DIDN'T CLAIM ASD:JKLHASDLFKJ I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU

finally got that out because i'm practically claimed at this point, may as well

aware i promised a marth reread and haven't followed up, expect it at some point, but his responses today haven't been stellar imo

If I died in the next 5 minutes after that post. I'm alive though so it's okay for now.

Ninja role could apply but w/e, no point in speculating about it.

##Vote: Objection for reasons stated during D2

he's jumped on both lynch wagons super late with bad reasoning generally forgettable etc

It was late enough that I figure as scum he'd rather distance himself from the wagons, though?

Also, on second thought, ehhh, not wanting a hammer is believable and the not-actually-wanting-Blitzy-lynched tone is reasonable as practically wanting him lynched but also still wanting to keep playing with a friend so idk. I still don't like Proto's D2 much and think he looks scummy but I'm not thinking it's actually top scumread worthy.

So

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

because same reasoning as before and if your defense is that you always post fluff, as well as admitting to it AND apparently expecting people to call you out for it, therefore implying that you consider it a reasonable thing to call you out on... Don't like much. Also, I did not think it was your usual fluff, you always post like seven one-liners in a row and an ample amount of silliness, but you also usually have lots of noticeable reads and content and this time you kinda don't, and I think there is more to it than just a larger game.

I don't get how Kay's able to say that Manix's ISO looks extremely fluffy and such without elaborating. It's a nontrivial point seeing as she's the only one to bring it up, plus it looks awfully misreppy here.

hi kay i'd like to point you toward the dead guy

AND apparently expecting people to call you out for it,

where the hell did you get that. no one calls me out on it when it happens so i don't expect it, not vice versa

therefore implying that you consider it a reasonable thing to call you out on...

see above because you're pulling bs

also partly related: I am actually legitimately having trouble concentrating on anything much in general IRL (to the point i had to drop 3 out of 4 subjects at uni), which has it's obvious implications here as well.

in fact here, i'll requote the quicktopic post i made and add some bold to prove my point:

my iso's are generally full of fluff/not very stand out stuff in general :/ i don't normally get called out on it either sooooo

sometimes i'll have my deathtunnel but in a game this size i kinda fly under the radar a lot anyway

=> implies that I don't expect to be called out on it

What? Manix's D1 was lacking for sure, but he went on a large spree of posts with reads near the beginning of D2. I don't think his posts have been fluffier than usual at all.

Also lol I think you need to reread Manix's C9++ D2 if you think his town meta is that he usually has a lot of reads.

Plus his role sounds like it'd be broken as hell for mafia and it's already proven.

Trying to reread right now, but I'm grinning like a fucking idiot right now. I'm really happy and can't focus on this game, so poke me hard if I don't contribute anything tomorrow.

Anyway, some of my thoughts. Proto called Blitz slightly scummy (after Blitz became the leading wagon of the day) but never voted him. He explained this due to "not wanting a hammer", but I find his "whether I want him lynched or not" post kind of odd. Like despite stating suspicions on him was trying to actually avoid committing to his lynch.O

Objection's behavior late in the phase was weird. Voted Blitz because "it seems everybody wants me to vote Blitz" and provided reasons only after realizing it wasn't hammer. (Shouldn't reasons come first?) Also, not sure why he claimed. Saw two votes on him and panicked, perhaps?

Strege seems ... well, he seems overly clueless. Saying stuff about how he "doesn't understand" a lot of stuff, such as asking what a "factional ability" is. It could be nothing, but it makes me think of SFMM2 where Elieson was scum and asked a lot of questions about mafia mechanics. I'll reread his actual content in the morning to see if I think he's scummy or not.

I'm still at the page of the night end (still have a lot to catch up on), but I have to go right now to watch Man of Steel and I won't be back till tomorrow morning

Wait what

Shinori is the potion guy? What the hell?

I got a potion last night asking me to crumb in exchange for a possible clear from the Potion Guy (somehow), but now I'm skeptical that isn't a ruse, because Shinori's been trying to get me lynched the whole game.

I have more stuff but I still need to write it up, this just seems like icing on the cake.

Uh, I don't see how what I said contradicts what BT said?

Also, idk what Marth is thinking. At the end of D2, I assumed that a dayvig killed necktie for not going much at all. I don't think his death had anything to do with Blitz's lynch.

Marth, okay, it didn't occur to you to state at that point why the Blitz lynch would make things clearer. State it now. All I see from you today other than defence is a return to your D2 vote, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Blitz interactions. You're not tying in Blitz's flip into anything atm, which is suspicious.

Shinori, what was the point of referring to yourself in the third person in your message to mask yourself when you were going to claim being the potion guy in thread lol? To answer your question about the two people, I'm not interested in the wagon starters so much.

Well how do you explain Blitz surviving an attempt on his life sometime mid-D2? It seemed to me like Stoly protected him, but since we don't know what his role does, Idek.

I do think Xinnidy's vote on blitz is scummy because he already had the pressure on him so Xinnidy should've been voting me instead. I can understand his point against me better now, however I still think that, when we were still quite a bit away from deadline lynch, there wasn't any harm in voting me considering we could still have a majority(Blitz still had the majority vote at that time)

I also was wrong about Scorri's vote since when I re-read her reasoning seems logical from her viewpoint since she had maintained an off read on Blitz the previous phase.(so I guess you could say instead of having bad votes, I found her off because I think she didn't talk about much people as such)

I think out of the last three votes on the Blitz wagon, Objection has the most chance of flipping scum because he doesn't get on to it until much later and says "Well everyone's doing it." After this would be Rein, since his vote is basically "Well I wanna ensure this lynch so I'll vote him." which is actually fine at that point if you think about it since there's no better person to vote for at that point, but its also easy reasoning. After that would be NNR, since his defence against Shinori is "You're tunneling me and that's not great." while he posts one-liners about people. I think there's definitely one scum out of these three, maybe two(although that's not likely) and definitely not three.

EDIT: Actually it'd be Objection> Rein=kirsche> NNR. NNR may have one liners but the effort he puts into his posts seem more genuine even if he doesn't have strong opinions on anyone. His argument with shinori is somewhat understood with how he's pissed with the tunneling on him, but its still better than kirche's D2 play which was " Vote Proto so he answers a question, vote Fera so he answers a question and is inactive, Vote Blitz cuz he's obvscum!"

I also think proto's scummy because after Blitz's reaction mid-D2 he goes all "I am convinced you are scum" which is seems pretty off (and he isn't even part of the Blitz wagon) so I changed my mind on him.

EDIT: Wait, did he vote him and then unvote him later at some point?

Also wrt Voyeur shit and all: Well I actually never thought about clarifying how my ninja modifier works but uh, I don't show up on tracker/voyuer/watcher/follower reports (and maybe some other role which is similar, I wouldn't know) but I never thought about it when I saw kirsche talking about scum tracker/watcher so uh yeah. Not just tracker/watcher, but also voyuer/follower. Unless you know, that's how ninja works.

Also CUT by many posts. I won't have time for any other posts to toodles for now.

manix gets a prize for forgetting that today is monday, not tuesday and he doesn't go out on mondays

so after hyping myself up to be going out yeah

rereads when i can be bothered, anyway (later)

I agree with BBM on Marth, looking back Marth was always pretty defensive of Blitz. Also do note that the only reason I moved my vote off of Fera and onto Blitz was because Blitz was really scummy and refusing to full claim. I figured I'd get more if I push the wagon further but NOPE. Anyway:

##Vote: Fera

This vote isn't changing until I decide someone else is scummier, sick of his inactivity letting him off. Other than him I'm suspicious of Marth, Objection!! and Proto. The latter two for the same reasons as I had D2/N1 which haven't been fully cleared. Feel better about SB.

Also, did Manix actually claim because I swear I'm missing it.

i softclaimed it really really hard in saying that the potion guy/baldrick targeted me N0, and when i said in thread "I could also say the same about myself" (quoted shinori's post) for N1

basically i reflexively roleblock non-killing actions (ascetic) against me and i learn what they would have done (hence my hesistation toward paper's idea, because it seemed similar to what i had considered doing (but chose not to because it'd make me public enemy number one to the mafia)).

i have a non-zero number of remaining visitors from N0 whose roles i don't want to out, and no one visited me the last two nights for obvious reasons (I was not claimed fully)

Day 3.1 Votals

Fera (2): Sangyul, kirsche

Objection (2): Bluedoom, Paperblade

Bluedoom (2): scorri, Essbee

Proto (1): Strege

Manix (1): Kay

Not voting (11): BBM, Fera, Proto, Liquid Snake, Manix, NekoRex, Objection, Shinori, Super Serious Gal, Xin'dy, Zeem

The day ends in 65 hours, 40 minutes. With 19 alive, it takes 6 to deadline lynch and 10 to hammer.

Edited by Kaoz

Hi Guys, just thought I'd drop in.

@scorri I wasn't randomly targeting boron, he's one of my townreads, so thought of protecting him from kills to one of my scumreads. (I'm not going to tell which one)

@Boron it wasn't a random panic action, since I figured, I'd be claiming sooner or later. Why not save the trouble and claim right away?

@Paperblade I skimmed toward Blitz-Shinori interaction, and only saw it before my D2 remark about Blitz (I know, I suck at skimming). I already told you about why I didn't comment on Baldrick wagon, and I posted my scumreads.

@Bluedoom same goes to you since you voted me for pretty much the same reason as paper

##Vote: Bluedoom same reason as D2

WOW CONTENT

Bluedoom ISO:

"Dude, Kevin, you voted Blitz for his completely useless crap and never really specified what that was supposed to mean. You know, making blanket statements and not justifying them?"
Seems kind of important with Blitz's flip.

Followed by Kevin apparently turning around with a push on Bluedoom: (note: that makes Kevin sound scummy)

"but I think baldy's and Objection's suspicions on BBM's info is like trying to exaggerating a known fact(not gettin the right words to express my thoughts atm >_>) and I don't like that either exactly."
I wonder if Bluedoom is voting Objection right now, considering Baldrick flipped town...

"don't have any (or whatever I have has already been stated in any posts I made today)"
I assume this is a prod for reads. Why don't you mention Kevin or something, you were complaining about him? (note I looked back and that was actually the criticism made...)

Big text wall, backtracks on Blitz vote as casual, guess that isn't unfathomable consdiering ~early game~

This is followed by his first D2 post going back on the same reads with the same opinions (in before hypoctitical responses towards me). Blah.

Giant text wall, more "Here's more text but reads haven't changed". >_>

Now into D3 and... still no change. Oh look, he's voting Objection. At least he's talking about more then three players.

Overall Bluedoom seems like his posts are kind of unchanging. He constantly relies on the excuse "there's noone posting" when we have like a fuckton of pages of this shit. At least my excuse was "There's a fuckton of this shit but nothing really catches my attention" I suppose ISOing people for once is actually fixing that :V

Now onto SB I guess?

I guess I should mention that Bluedoom seems pretty votable overall, I'd support a wagon on him I guess.

SB ISO

"Also Prims' gave a godfather effect to someone in an Villains (an offsite game)"
Hey that was my dogdamn game setup, not Prims's. I'm the mastermind, it's me! Prims is just the Comod Of Choice.

"Hey guys rolespec isn't good"
"Hey guys here's some rolespec"

stuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Vote on Bluedoom isn't too bad.

blitzblitzblitzblitzblitz

More vote on Bluedoom, no problems here.

Yeah I'm not really getting an impression either way. Maybe town lean? I agree enough with his bluedoom vote, unless I'm missing something blatantly awful about him he's not scummy.

We're on a roll now

Oh right yeah you claimed that near the start of D1, I guess 30 pages of content made me forget.

NNR is teh stuff inside the quotes your thoughts or what? Why are they quotes?