• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so from what I'm gathering here, the people who have me voted to get lynched think I'm scum for voting Prims, then unvoting him and voting JB for what other people had said about JB. Am I right or is there any other reason for this?

For me it looks like you're not really trying to find scum. If you could post thoughts on other people it would be nice.

Just voting JB because "wagin" isn't cutting it at all for me.

well, if the kidnapper is a scum role in this game which it probably is, I'd say BBM is scum which does us no good here as he must have kidnapped himself to not be here or something to that effect.

well, if the kidnapper is a scum role in this game which it probably is, I'd say BBM is scum which does us no good here as he must have kidnapped himself to not be here or something to that effect.

I might see this but it could also be the scum trying to take one of the better players in this game out for D1 in hopes of slowing things down.

Although this might be a stupid idea.

Breezy it's too early to figure anything out regarding BBM being scum or town if all we are doing is speculation about roles for now, kidnapper!discussion is going to bring us absolutely nowhere.

The rules mention nothing of universally self Targetting roles so regarding kidnapping himself, I'm not sure.

Point is: this discussion goes nowhere unless you have information that changes the consensus information level from 0 to something.

Changing the topic back, why shouldn't we lynch you at this point? You're not providing and sort of actual reason as to why we should: look elsewhere for scum, find you not scummy, find someone else specifically to be scummy.

Breezy, unless you have some information related to the kidnapping, just stop it. It's "pointless detracting from relevant discussion" discussion

I don't like how JB jumps in super serious during RVS. Either that was a weird move, or he has the worst sense of humour ever. Terr's being super analytical, I've never mafia'd with him, but I know he likes using his noggin, so I dunno. However, he never says why Prims is our best lynch, I don't see anything other than the RVS. Just for the record, the Rapier one was funniest. Even after admitting he was new, I'd be surprised to think that he didn't see the joke either.

##Yaranaika: JB

Before he starts reciting baa baa black sheep, I want to hear a half decent reason to why he made such a serious case early on. If everyone else was being silly, I don't see why you need to single out Prims.

JB why were you so serious first post even though you know about RVS?

do none of you understand what a bad sense of humour is

like i honestly thought prims was serious

---

there is literally no reason to speculate on why bbm would have been kidnapped because everything seems likely. like there's no point even thinking about it.

and i don't understand why breezy isn't trying to justify his actions or bring up points about other members, bbm is like the only person this game you can't say anything about

unless you're the kidnapper

---

bear looks worse than breezy atm - at least breezy is trying to contribute by voting and some fruitless bbm discussion, but it's an effort. bear did some rvs, unvoted, left his vote off for over a day, came back and sheeps breezy. at least sheeping lets us know what a player is thinking the majority of the time.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bear

I see Eli.

Changing topic a bit, what would your opinions be if BBM kidnapped himself to get out of being here for D1, because I might have some insight into that.

If this helps anything, hooray. If not, ah well.

BBM did the big nothing on N0

First, what was the point of that question even supposed to be? You're pretty much claiming Tracker, which means you saw BBM do (in this case, nothing), but you asked our opinions on him self-targeting as a potential kidnapper which is kind of silly in all honesty. Unless he's ninja kidnapper, your whole idea of him self-kidnapping is rather hurp

Second, your claiming tracker, which uggghhhhhhhh

Omg forgot about this.

Third, you Are claiming having TARGETTED BBM, which incriminates you as a potential kidnapper instead of Tracker. Although you being potential tracker and/or kidnapper is in no way indicative of alignment, you do bring a little to the table at least.

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Chances are I'm not going to be home for the rest of the day so this is likely going to be my final posy. I'm heading out to THE MALL in a matter of 10 minutes and I work tonight ((and tomorrow night and the night after)) so if this post gets totally cut off it's the last thing I'm going to be able to say, probably.

SO first off I'm not unvoting because JB hasn't done anything to improve his case except addressing "our different senses of humor". Wat. I don't believe that he didn't know better. we already have Super Serious girl to be spr srs pls

Breezy is not looking good with all his posts all wagon-y and echo-y, and he seems to be doing a ton of speculating over BBM, even pegging him as scum which is just what. He's saying that BBM may have self kidnapped then saying that BBM did nothing on N0. You have me mildly confused, bro.

ok my ride is here I'll post later if I can byyeeee

Rapier's thought process sucks. You first say in post ##142 that Shinori's vote on me in Pg 5 was weak and opportunistic and was too soon. Then in post #143 you say I'm coasting... well my few posts before that were in pages 6 and 7, NOT FAR FROM PAGE 5 huh? Then in post ##161 you're voting me cuz... I'm coasting? Uh ok lol go ahead and grasp more, or even waffle more, cuz we haven't been having a lot of pages for the first two days. Do I need to remind you that the major portion of discussion this phase was spent on people speculating about dayvig!Eli and whining about Prims' wtfposts ED1? No, sorry, I've got nothing more to say.

tl;dr : You're Grasping And You Know It

That said , vote will stay on SSG cuz she's all "Well I voted Marth in RVS and um I think he's the only one standing out right now because he's well, coasting even though we have only 10 pages in this game."

I think Breezy's probably town cuz I don't see any reason for mafia to go from "Hey guys whaddya think happened to BBM? I think I may have some insight." to " Oh guys I'm sorry if this is unhelpful. BBM didn't visit anyone N0"

oh shit I noticed we have like, less than 6 hours to lynch.

Uh, I'm claiming amnesiac, so you can fuck off if you're thinking of lynching me. See? Even my avvy says so.

I'd still like SSG to get lynched but I'd not object to JB or Rapier lynches.

Marth you still think JB is worth lynching over your ED1 borrowed primsreasons, as in JB> rapier? I only ask Because you said JB first

SO first off I'm not unvoting because JB hasn't done anything to improve his case except addressing "our different senses of humor". Wat. I don't believe that he didn't know better. we already have Super Serious girl to be spr srs pls

then you're going to have to deal with being wrong

1. breezy ... i'm going to assume confused noob but urgh

2. struggling to comprehend why marth just asked maf to kill him

and if i get lynched over a bad sense of humour then this site probably deserves to go to hell

[4] Breezy: JB, scorri, bear, Elieson

[3] JB: Darros, Breezy, Shin

[3] Marth: SSG, Shinori, Rapier

[2] Elieson: kirsche, Terrador

[1] Darros: Strege

[1] kirsche: Prims

[1] SSG: Marth

[1] Bear: JB

With 16 players alive, 10 votes are needed to hammer and 5 votes are needed to lynch at phase end. You have roughly 6 hours left in the day.

There are not enough votes to lynch at deadline

Aight... I'm really not seeing anything that stands out to me as troublesome in the last few pages, except this:

oh shit I noticed we have like, less than 6 hours to lynch.

Uh, I'm claiming amnesiac, so you can fuck off if you're thinking of lynching me. See? Even my avvy says so.

I'd still like SSG to get lynched but I'd not object to JB or Rapier lynches.

Firstly: what is Amnesiac? You very much seem to be paranoid about your own demise. I can see from Epicmafia wiki that Amnesiac allows you to copy a dead role. So, basically... you're claiming you're a power role? They way you're behaving has gone from attributable to poor skill to just plain frightening, and I'm of the opinion that you're worth lynching this cycle unless you start talking fast and explaining why you're sitting around, then casually claiming a power role.

##Unvote

##Oatmeal Spoon Yaranaika Attack on Bluedoom

>Breezy track

>only just noticed
That is... more than a smidgen suspicious, in vacuum, but at the same time... why would scum say it? It can't be disproved, certainly, but at the same time, admitting to targeting the kidnap target can be too shady to be worth doing. I'm at a loss on Breezy.