√ⁿ² Day 6: Why do people like: [Say'ri]?

Elieson

I can't say I have a very strong opinion of Cynthia one way or the other. She didn't exactly leave a good impression during her recruitment chapter, but I can't say that I put much effort into using her or reading her supports.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, another quality character.

-Unfuckable as a unit due to obscene genetics
-Solid supports

-Nice gimmick, not enough people showing legitimate immaturity in FE, and even fewer managing to pull it off without looking like shit

-So adorkable it hurts

Additional bias on my end since I originally married Sumia in-game; ergo, Cynthia was my original daughter.

I like her. She's a good unit like her mom, and since Frederick's her dad for me, she turns out pretty solid. And brown hair is best color on her; closest to her mom's grey/brown color.

She has a funny personality and enjoyable supports; I especially like her support with Gerome since they clash in personality and delve into their shared childhood years. Wyvern/Pegasus team FTW!

Also, she and Severa have some of the funniest dynamics.

Edited by Silver Lightning

I can't dislike a character who isn't a terrible human being, no matter how much the rest of the fans find that character annoying.

This is the reason I like characters like Owain and Cynthia and hate characters like Tharja or Severa.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Will there be a "Why don't people like ___?"

I like Cynthia because she's funny, I like her personality, and being a peg knight fanboy may add to it too.

She's also unscrewable as a unit.

I find her adorable and more or less well-written. And I like that some people do, in fact, call her out on the reckless heroics in supports and she, more often than not, makes the effort to mature.

Cynthia! :D

I still don't know why I like Cynthia so much. Guess she just kills me with adorableness, which is weird because I'm not one for cutesy/adorable things.

Honestly, her personality? While I find her character incredibly endearing, I can't stand people like her—real nor fictional. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Is she good with papa Henry?

And I'm ©'ing this shiz.

Day 3: Flavia

I respect her "I don't take no shit" attitude, but it's just so underplayed because she's so minor despite being a character who should be pretty involved in the game's story.

Average character design, average development, average stats, and (fmpov) an average class tree. She's likable, but that makes her pretty unliked in comparison since most of the cast has fanboy clubs and she doesn't.

I think she's cool. I just never tend to use her much since I'm already drowning in units, she's a pre-promote who doesn't need much training, and overall I have more than enough Heroes to use. She has performed pretty well the few times I've used her. Lacking supports sadly, but I enjoyed her support with Basilio at least (why couldn't we pair them???).

Flavia's aight.

-Best class tree IMO (I love the Hero line)

-Great English voice

-Well-written character, if a bit... less prominent than, say, Basilio

Not the absolute greatest character in Awakening, but I can definitely see why people like her.

Kickass female character, pretty much. It would've been so much better if you had been able to recruit her earlier or something because she plays a major role but is still considered a minor character. I would've liked to see more supports from her too, but we can't all be winners.

Average character design more like great character design because she actually looks like she can kick some ass with those muscles

Seriously we need more female characters in this series designed in her vein this is a fucking game about war not about going to high school, muscles are practical here, how else do you swing those axes

Also she's just badass