School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

Actually nevermind, a Haze / Shinori scumteam is impossible because Haze wouldn't have let Shinori use that fake. Open and shut case for townnori IMO. I guess Shinori/SB is theoretically possible but I'm pretty confident Haze is mafia.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking about it further I feel like all the NKs have been Haze kills. Going by SB's decision to shoot me because "wagons just don't happen to some players" in Inception, SB / Shinori would've killed me somewhere down the line (probably N2 since N1 I was subbing out). Killing off the obvtown newbie is more Haze's style - it's sneaky but effective, while SB+Shinori would just go for the obvious threat. The Raymond kill is almost certainly a namekill; he wasn't on RD and I was really the only one shilling him as town, but he was on Bal, and aside from Bal himself Haze is the most likely to consider Raymond a threat and OK the kill. Plus Scumnori probably would've kept Raymond alive to have an easy case to keep tunneling on. Kaoz dying doesn't really need to be explained.

watch as I end up being right about the scumteam but then postgame it turns out Bal was the one calling all the kills and then I'm just like "oh"

Obviously I'm town since scum never post this many times in a row.

##Vote: Haze

No point in waiting for BBM's results since we know there's a tailor by way of his N1 Bal result. Confident enough on this that I don't care about *YLO.

SO

I redirected from Prims to Rajam. The results I got were pretty wtf. Rislim Remix, Cop, and Cult. The first is Haze and SB/Rajam are the latter two. Tailor is possible/likely at this point but could only account for one of those two latter results being wrong. The thing is, I can't see why I wouldn't have been culted if the Cult is real, but I also can't see how a Cop could exist as well?

This message came to you from a robot break so I won't be around for a while.

yeah actually I guess a cult isn't really that probable and it's more likely that a tailor got caught in the martyr chain, but now I want eclipse's comment on *YLO status even more.

##Unvote

SB needs to explain what's up with the cop result, though. I'm assuming that's him since Rajam's role is proven.

I am a cop yeah.

I got a RD guilty on night 1, which I figured I would push without outing. On night 2 my action failed, which I guessed was from Eurykins since it wasn't on Prims. On night 3 I targetted Prims and was redirected to Rajam and got cult. So Haze and Rajam are both cultists. There might not actually be a mafia member anymore?

I want to lynch Haze. I could actually imagine Haze being cult leader who failed to recruit Bal N2 and some other guy being the tailor. This is assuming the cult isn't just a huge plot to confuse town - scum would've been in a shitty position after the Bal lynch and would want all the wiggle room they could get. My second choice would be Shinori; I'll speculate about that more once eclipse gets in here and tells us if it's *YLO.

We're not lynching Rajam today; his role being proven means he's not the leader and lynching him will just waste our time.

if that's the case and there are two cultists (rajam and the leader, since cult leader martyr is just arbitrary) and the cult dies if we lynch the leader (eclipse usually hosts this way, RIP the third option), we could lynch the leader today, then lynch the last scum tomorrow

if that's the case and there are three cultists, D4 shouldn't even be happening.

Shinori, post something.

oh, nice

That pretty much invalidates the possibility of a cult, then. If there were one then the possibility of lynching town followed by a recruit + town NK would end the game. Full speed ahead on the Haze wagon.

how the fuck were we in *YLO yesterday but not today though

maybe there is a cult, but randa was the leader, in which case lmao

Although, why did you only post that now and not when I first asked about it?

That sounds more like a mod error than anything else? I don't want to vote until I get confirmation from eclipse that Shinori isn't just hoping for a quickhammer.

cult leader randa would be hilarious

the only other explanations I can think of are (A) FFM's flip lied to us, in which case Eclipse Games: Not Even Once and (B) there's some weird quirk in a non-town role we haven't seen yet that enabled it.

I think BBM's role is legit itself. It could be part of the cult leader's role to gather info on recruits though, but it could also be a second cop just to deal with the fact there's a cult. Plus Cop/Deputy interactions would be awkward with culting?

Shinori's role is completely unproven. He was also meant to be on Kaoz last night and wasn't iirc? Even if he is Backup, "certain roles" he can't take could be the vig in order to stop cult from getting extra kills?

I think Haze is most likely scum, so he didn't start as cult.

Prims is possible as cult leader joat I guess. Cult!Rajam martyring CL!Prims would also make a decent amount of sense since he was meant to be on BBM last night?

I'm not cult.

Rajam could be cult leader but his role seems awkward for it. Probably normal cult though.

Randa - lol

@Shinori, who was your target last night?