School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

like if bal flipped town then i'm not sure how anybody could justify ffm's play today as town play, at all

Fire Flower's Day 3 Posting History:

- Result report

- Bal wagon hop

- Late songclaim, implied he wasn't reading

-

-

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, so if we aren't lynching Bal because of BBM's results, we should at least wait and see if he comes back. There's still almost an entire day left in this phase after all.

I guess. I think both Bal and FFM are scummy though.

##Unvote

##Vote: FFM in case like, Haze and SB realize this is a good idea

this mafia game is a dumb ~______________________________________~

like if bal flipped town then i'm not sure how anybody could justify ffm's play today as town play, at all

Fire Flower's Day 3 Posting History:

- Result report

- Bal wagon hop

- Late songclaim, implied he wasn't reading

He also just followed the RD wagon yesterday and RD flipped mafia. I dislike his play as much as you do, but I'm not sure if it can be called scummy in context. Also, do you think there's a possibility that both him and you are town?

going by roles? sure, since i'm not a full watcher or anything

going by play? not really, and i think people are absolving him of scummy shit because he's a newb instead of absolving him of new player mistakes because he's a newb

i still don't think the rd wagon hop means anything because despite suspecting rd halfway through the day, he didn't act on the suspicion until people were actually wagoning rd. and yet he complained about raymond being noncommittal while making a post with no vote

Okay, I've been super busy with some stuff in RL, but I'm back. Skimmed here to catch up.

I have no choice here but to claim, and obviously vote my 1 vs 1 opponent.

##Vote: Rajam

I am Tsumi to Bachi and I am the Doctor. I have a habit of playing terribly as doctor (PoT2 comes to mind as one example) and I guess I feel pretty shitty about how little effort I've been able to apply to the game, but that's really not a valid excuse at all.

gonna assume "tsumi to bachi" means "tsumi to batsu"

Any crumbs? If not, why didn't you bother to make any?

god damn it I almost got the doc lynched without a claim again.

No, I just double-checked the spelling it's definitely Bachi in my role PM

I youtubed, trying to find it, and it might be

I know I didn't breadcrumb personally, because I was concerned more about getting off the lynch from Paperblade without having to claim, and I'm looking back on Paper's post for possible crumbs, but I'm not seeing anything stick out.

Okay, you are apparently correct, that does appear to be the correct song, but the kanji has two different readings. You can confirm at Jim Breen's or whatever

罰 【ばち】 (n) (divine) punishment; curse; retribution; (P) [Edit][L][G][GI][A][W] [JW]

罰 【ばつ】 (n,n-suf) punishment; penalty; (P) [Edit][Ex][L][G][GI][A][W] [JW]

eclipse is probably laughing at us right now. We shouldn't really be focusing this much on flavor. It's not helping us hone in on anything.

Ok I reskimmed FFM's ISO (which changed again btw) and I decided I'm ok with his lynch, he basically based all of his early suspicions on low activity levels, which might be ok as a newbie, except he was being inactive too so it's pretty much hypocritical. He also feels like he's coasting on his role claim that saved him - he's not really trying to do anything now.

I also think we shouldn't lynch Bal today. Tonight, Bal, and Prims all target BBM and we see if BBM is hooked or not. If he is, Bal is scum, if not, he's probably a clear. Prims can also act as protection for this, allowing Shinori to be wherever he wants to to try and bomb one of the mafia's roles. Thoughts?

If Rajam ends up claiming too, we should probably consider a mass claim since 7/9 will have claimed at that point if I'm not mistaken.

this is a bad idea since we're unlikely to lynch outside of rajam/ffm/bal today and would just be handing scum more information

My impression is that Bal's claim could be the result of janning the doc N1. I still think FFM is the best lynch.

Okay, I've been super busy with some stuff in RL, but I'm back. Skimmed here to catch up.

I have no choice here but to claim, and obviously vote my 1 vs 1 opponent.

##Vote: Rajam

I am Tsumi to Bachi and I am the Doctor. I have a habit of playing terribly as doctor (PoT2 comes to mind as one example) and I guess I feel pretty shitty about how little effort I've been able to apply to the game, but that's really not a valid excuse at all.

actions taken N1 N2?

Also Bal, please state very clearly if Eclipse has told you whether your night actions have succeeded, failed, been redirected, received no mod-report, etc. Spit all out in your next post; whether you're a traditional doc or you have some twists, and motives/reasoning for choosing your targets.

Sorry guys I've been really busy and I've been running on like 4 hours of sleep the last week so I got home last night at 10, ate dinner, and crashed. I think I should be around for phase end, but I might not be around for Sunday or Monday.

Rajam you should claim your role and song. You've been sidestepping it forever.

People spent way too much time looking into Rule 3. Look at RD's role- pretty sure that would require a fake.

Not sure whether or not to believe Bal's claim. Firstly he could be claiming Randa's role, and secondly, Doc + BG in this game seems kind of OP considering the strength of some of the roles town has. Double layers of protection are difficult to break through, especially with a Backup. If Bal is town I doubt Shinori can be.
But if Prims is claiming Watcher then I guess it's unlikely that both him and FFM are town, in which case we can lynch FFM. Then this is what I propose:
I target Haze/SB/Prims
Shinori BGs Prims
Prims watches me
Bal protects me
Kaoz shoots... idk
Alternate plan:
We lynch Bal
I target Haze/SB/Prims
Shinori BGs me
Prims watches me
Kaoz shoots FFM if Bal flips scum; Rajam if Bal flips town
I kind of still like the second one more because Plan 1 is leaving the Hooker to mess with things (although that would happen in Plan 2 as well if Bal is town). The downside to it however is that Prims probably dies. But he probably dies in Plan 1 anyways since the mafia can hook Shinori and kill Prims or something.
Alternatively we could base the protection around Prims instead of me because at this point I think the Watcher might be the stronger role but eh.

Sorry guys I've been really busy and I've been running on like 4 hours of sleep the last week so I got home last night at 10, ate dinner, and crashed. I think I should be around for phase end, but I might not be around for Sunday or Monday.

Rajam you should claim your role and song. You've been sidestepping it forever.

People spent way too much time looking into Rule 3. Look at RD's role- pretty sure that would require a fake.

Not sure whether or not to believe Bal's claim. Firstly he could be claiming Randa's role, and secondly, Doc + BG in this game seems kind of OP considering the strength of some of the roles town has. Double layers of protection are difficult to break through, especially with a Backup. If Bal is town I doubt Shinori can be.

But if Prims is claiming Watcher then I guess it's unlikely that both him and FFM are town, in which case we can lynch FFM. Then this is what I propose:

I target Haze/SB/Prims

Shinori BGs Prims

Prims watches me

Bal protects me

Kaoz shoots... idk

Alternate plan:

We lynch Bal

I target Haze/SB/Prims

Shinori BGs me

Prims watches me

Kaoz shoots FFM if Bal flips scum; Rajam if Bal flips town

I kind of still like the second one more because Plan 1 is leaving the Hooker to mess with things (although that would happen in Plan 2 as well if Bal is town). The downside to it however is that Prims probably dies. But he probably dies in Plan 1 anyways since the mafia can hook Shinori and kill Prims or something.

Alternatively we could base the protection around Prims instead of me because at this point I think the Watcher might be the stronger role but eh.

I'm claiming after Bal has claimed, and so far he still needs to tell us his targets N1 N2 and address my #667 to make a decent full-claim

##Vote: FFM

I know I said I thought he was near-confirmed town during Day 2 but since more of the setup has come to light him being the mafia's info role seems way more likely. If FFM flips town I think Kaoz should probably idle unless he's extremely sure of his shot. If it's 6/3 or 5/3/1 or something a mislynch, misfire and mafia kill loses us the game. On the other hand if Kaoz idles we get one more chance to lynch based on n3's results, massclaims, etc.

This is of course assuming Kaoz isn't trying to kill us all. As much as I'm wary of him, I don't think we have much choice other than to trust him for now.

I'm also inclined to agree with his assessment of the hooker situation, I think we're being diddled. That said, I'm not comfortable lynching a doc claim given our current situation, especially under the logic that he's a hooker when there might not even be a mafia hooker.

Rajam fucking claim already.

RD having a strongman shot for a Bodyguard seems ??? at best though? I also don't think there's a 1v1 between Prims/FFM, despite FFM being scummy (and buffed tracker vs nerfed watcher is ehhhhh), considering Healer happened I wouldn't count on perfect balance.

I'm also pretty sure your role is more dangerous to scum than a watcher. I would rather try and prove Bal tonight and lynch FFM today.