School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're surprised to see not one, but two bodies in the area. What gives?!

Dear Puddingface Eurykins,

Your song is R10K. 'tis a pity that all of the tiger yamato songs went bye-bye. You were a nightmare back in the day when Hi-Speed had to be specified when the game began, and couldn't be changed once the game started.

During the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X - Catch me, PLAYER. PLAYER will try to keep up with your numerous tempo changes, and will be unable to use their night role. However, your BPM fluctuates in a fairly tight range - thus, you may not use this ability consecutively (lest the game figures you out and renders you useless).

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear Scarlet,

Your song is The Beauty of Silence. Those who had good taste in music knew how amazing you were. Those that didn't. . .tolerated you.

During the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X - Swapping PLAYER1 and PLAYER2. Anything that would target PLAYER1 will target PLAYER2 and vice versa.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Saddened by the loss of two older songs, you go back to talking.

It is now Day 3! Phase ends on March 7 at 8:00 PM HST. Tick tick!

Edited by eclipse

seriously though if somebody here vigged raymond theyre dumb as fucc

ANYWAY the way RD treated FFM was super weird.

#148 - FFM is null because he's a newb.

#184 - FFM's vote is pretty bad.

#247 - RD isn't interested in the FFM lynch.

D2 - uhhhhhhhh

The difference between FFM and Paper is that RD does nothing to defend FFM from votes, he's just content to let people push that wagon as long as he doesn't get involved with it himself. And then on D2 RD just ignores FFM entirely.

As for FFM himself, he suspected RD in the middle of Day 2 but didn't vote until the wagon had already built up and was a likely lynch due to there being other interested players who would move their vote to RD. Otherwise a lot of his posts are just observations where he doesn't really stick to anything. It's funny that he calls Raymond out for looking for an excuse to be noncommittal in his #471 but doesn't commit to anything himself.

##Vote: FFM

My only other suspect was Eury, who died. Gonna re-read tomorrow. PoE points me toward Bal.

Also I'm willing to bet the entire scumteam is in Eury's "would be fine lynching today" list, otherwise I can't see a reason to shoot her over SB.

honestly thought scum would've shot Eury because I was the only one who suspected her.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kaoz probably isn't SCUM VIG WITH A MILLER SAFECLAIM. I still think FFM is the best lynch for the day.

Gonna check out what Raymond had to say before dying.

Also I'm willing to bet the entire scumteam is in Eury's "would be fine lynching today" list, otherwise I can't see a reason to shoot her over SB.

except you guessed that she got vigged in your first post???

that was a joke because I was certain she was the NK

Raymond wanted to lynch me and Bal. I dunno how to feel about Bal at this point. My initial impression was that RD hard defended Paper because he knew Paper was town, but I guess it's possibly that he made an effort to defend his scumbuddy and FFM wasn't defended as hard because FFM is town. Or they could both be scummy, I dunno. Kaoz, Haze, do you have any idea how RD would probably act in this situation based on previous experience with him?

My priority rereads when I wake up tomorrow will probably be: Shinori and Radiant Dragon, based on gut, and FFM and JB based on probable lynchability.

This is suspicious in hindsight cuz Bal came out swinging with a Shinori case but put more effort into re-reading FFM than Radiant Dragon the gut scumread. I know there was a point where he just wanted to post something but he came back later to switch to JB and had nothing.

and then he said nothing about RD D2

Yeah I'd lynch Bal today. Probably over FFM since this revolves around what was said about RD and not the other way around.

##Unvote

##Vote: Balcerzak

okkkk TIME TO GO. I was planning on claiming today anyways, and potential MYLO convinces me it's a good idea, even if I got shafted over majorly last night.

Bearclaw is basically preventing people from getting something on the players he's defending but at the same time giving people reads on himself, so yeah.

lame amazing early meta: Kaoz seems to be having fun. Kaoz likes being mafia- what does this say about his alignment???

It doesn't really but I might as well poke at people for having the worst logic while there isn't anything better to go off and see what their responses are.

That could be because half of your posts are talking about how him answering for other people is bad? And then you keep dancing around explicitly saying whether or not you think he's scummy. >_> But I guess at this point I'll infer that you do not find him suspicious. Also, are you seriously going from asking SB five times whether you can sheep his vote to then sheeping a case against him?

zzz

I'm Town Wizard, the Blitz role from SFMM2. I target three people each night and learn one song name, one role name, and one alignment, but I don't know which belongs to which.
N1: I targeted Shinori, Balcerzak, and Rajam and learnt: Twelfth Style, Hooker, Town
This was why I started defending Balcerzak and dropped Rajam yesterday. Getting a Hooker result but seeing that FFM wasn't hooked made me think that the hooker among the three (or two, after Shinori claimed Twelfth Style) was town as well. Of course, the Eury flip as well as my N2 results change things.
N2: This is where I got majorly shafted. I targeted Eury, FFM, and Raymond, except my FFM target got changed to Shinori (guessing Raymond drove them). So I learnt Twelfth Style, again, non-consec Hooker, and Town, which means my N2 results were basically useless.
However, the fact that Rajam/Balcerzak haven't hooked FFM means he's 95% scum. I guess my theory about them wanting to have him claim hooked even if he was scum was wrong.

##Vote: FFM

And we have a 1v1 between Bal and Rajam.

dude if we have a 1v1 we take care of that first

Rajam and Bal should both claim, I think it's Bal though since Rajam helped the RD wagon happen.

In hindsight I should have just pushed an FFM lynch and gotten another night of results but #yolo and Shinori can protect me anyways hopefully

It makes more sense to me to get the confirmed scum first, rather than try to guess between who might be scum between Bal and Rajam first. Though I think your case on why Bal is scum makes sense.