QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of amazed they didn't ask about the soda-pop-coke debate.

There is a question asking you what you call a fizzy soft drink. Cola was oddly not on the list. And thats what i call it. Sometimes, i do call it soda, so...

There is a question asking you what you call a fizzy soft drink. Cola was oddly not on the list. And thats what i call it. Sometimes, i do call it soda, so...

Weird. I didn't get that one.

Weird. I didn't get that one.

They include that in one of my most distinctive answers per location

Odd how both states+areas in the states I've lived in are pretty low on the count of people who use "pop." As well I never hear anybody else around here say that. I wonder what influence my parents got that made them always use the word pop

It did that to me quite a few times *liked taking it multiple times to see how the results varied with the different questions* and it usually worked the instant I clicked the link they provided. Maybe it's just weeeiiiird

mine said either boston or new york very strongly, then cali, then miami

wut, those places are all different though :[

8ujf2bP.png

red-colored areas are also referred to as not-barbarian territory, for those foreigners who have not been to America.

Since for some reason firefox crashed constantly after I took the test i'll just say I got the area around Los Angeles and San Diego which is fairly accurate i guess but I live in a different state bordering cali.

Edited by Junk

wut, those places are all different though :[

8ujf2bP.png

red-colored areas are also referred to as not-barbarian territory, for those foreigners who have not been to America.

|:/ Alaska is nothing but barbarians, son. :P

My fashion would be entirely different if I had tons of money and more freedoms, but for now it is muted t shirts ranging from gray to washed out blue and khaki pants for winter and shorts for the summer.