Grand Hero Battle: Marla

GuiltyLove

40 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice clear. Are you excited about young Marth's refine in a few months? I'm looking forward to Palla's and Minerva's, of course. I don't have much to say about this map haha

Thanks!

Yeah! I hope for something good for him. Marth is a curious case, since he shares weapon with Phina. I honestly don't think they will refine the Rapier, and instead they will give him a new weapon that has pretty much the same effect, or else Phina will be the only non legendary/mythic dancer with a refinement. Unless they use Phina as a starting point to give us dancer refinements, and go back to units like Azura and Olivia (I honestly doubt it).

Looking forward for Palla and Minerva too! I don't know who from the Young Heroes banner will come first, but since Minerva is a grail unit we know her refinement is scheduled for January (Flame Emperor in November, and Iago in December).

And yeah... no more comments about this map.

@GuiltyLove Yeah, that looked really easy. Clutch survival by Sirius there though. I thought Gonzalez wouldn't get to do anything but then he reaped the soul of the final green mage, haha.

@Diovani BressanNice and simple, Groom Marth didn't care at all about that Near Saver. 

The Tanas burn the witch