Legendary Hero - Camilla: Alluring Darkness

Fire Emblem Fan

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What I am rolling my eyes at, though, is the ridiculous before-battle damage. This is a relatively new mechanic to Heroes and it's already way out of hand.

Don’t worry, I’m sure IS already has a solution (like Vantage 4) for this ready to sell to us. Heck, they might even release it as early as the New Year’s banner.

Isn’t keeping up with this game’s PvP meta grand? So grand in fact, I stay far, far away from it and am just along for the ride.

43 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Don’t worry, I’m sure IS already has a solution (like Vantage 4) for this ready to sell to us. Heck, they might even release it as early as the New Year’s banner.

Isn’t keeping up with this game’s PvP meta grand? So grand in fact, I stay far, far away from it and am just along for the ride.

I tried to come back for Book 7 but i guess ill just leave the game be. Feels like stuff has gotten way out of Hand since Book 4/5 and every new unit is running a bigger „delete enemy“ button then the previous one.

I dont see this being any fun

52 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Also Reinhartd and Olwen still have no weapon refine???

Nope, and that dancer alt from 2019 is still Reinhardt’s latest alt.

Other characters still on the refine ban list are Ophelia, Surtr and literally every non-premium staff and dancer unit.

Oh, and IS still won’t give regular Armads a refine despite giving both Berserk Armads and Thunder Armads refines.

11 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Sheesh, now I was watching the trailer again and I have a question about divine veins, if anyone knows the answer:

It says on the description that it replaces other divine veins but right after it says that divine vein applied simultaneously will cancel each other out, which one is it then?

"Applied simultaneously" isn't the same as "on the ground in the same spot".

"Applied simultaneously" means if a unit has both Flared Sparrow and Deadly Miasma, spaces where both are applied to after combat would instead have neither applied.

Camilla's stats and inherit restrictions for Deadly Miasma [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

legendary-camilla-lvl-1-and-40-stats-v0-

Super Asset(s): Atk, Def
Super Flaw(s): HP, Res

Deadly Miasma requires Savage Blow 3 and is exclusive to fliers. It has no weapon type restrictions.

As much as I'm kind of all "ugh, not Camilla again" it's kind of neat to see her show up now that the new thing is veins, especially given all her vein stuff in Engage. I like her shadow vein stuff. That's about it. So, simultaneously satisfied and begrudging?

All the older siblings made it.

For flier nukes, I guess Flared Sparrow with Rein Hold would be the best loadout for damage against single foes, and assuming foes got no buffs. Remote Sparrow with Deadly Miasma would be better against a groups of foes or any foes with buffs.

On 12/24/2023 at 4:02 PM, Tybrosion said:

But wouldn't the before combat damage trigger either way, even if you had Vantage (unless if Vantage 4 had the exclusive effect of reducing Start-of-combat damage)? Either way, yeah, Im 100% sure they'll create some skill that can nullify or reduce these Start-of-combat damage, maybe some kind of divine vein even.

On 12/24/2023 at 9:46 PM, Ice Dragon said:

"Applied simultaneously" isn't the same as "on the ground in the same spot".

"Applied simultaneously" means if a unit has both Flared Sparrow and Deadly Miasma, spaces where both are applied to after combat would instead have neither applied.

Oh! Ok, thanks, it makes sense, I was in doubt exactly because I assumed it means "On the ground in the same spot".

Huh, apparently we're getting 5 compensation orbs for an incorrect skill description on Legendary Camilla.

Such an odd thing to get compensation orbs over, considering all the things that went wrong before that we didn't get orbs for, but not complaining I guess.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Huh, apparently we're getting 5 compensation orbs for an incorrect skill description on Legendary Camilla.

Such an odd thing to get compensation orbs over, considering all the things that went wrong before that we didn't get orbs for, but not complaining I guess.

I feel like they're doing this because they got tired of people complaining about Yunaka not gifting us orbs and/or tickets.

I'm pretty sure there's been multiple previous times where a weapon / skill description was incorrect, and I don't recall any of those yielding compensation orbs.

On 12/24/2023 at 4:04 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Divine Vein (Haze) is "天脈・瘴気" (tenmyaku: shōki), "Divine Vein: Miasma".

I forgot to add the new Divine Vein in my translation notes and didn't feel like editing my post on mobile while I was still away from home.

Legendary Camilla was long overdue. Two years ago, if someone had said that Hinoka would get a legendary alt before Camilla, I would have laughed. Still, I can understand the logic of spacing out the more popular legendary candidates, and how awesome Camilla’s skills are make the wait worth it.

I got Legendary Camilla on my second summon! That makes up for my horrible luck on the Legendary Elincia banner. It also left me with more than enough orbs to summon on the Double Special banner for Spring Ashe and Karla and Freyja, and hopefully for the upcoming Archanea, Fates and Tellius banners.

Yeah, I found it strange that they're just gonna give us orbs in compensation for a misdescripted skill like that too, but oh well, I just won't complain.