New Heroes: Attuned Ivy & Rearmed Hortensia

48 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

He’s a Lance Cav with what appears to be a Prf lance (though it is not a Flame Lance).

Mauvier’s MtH page: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/14009004001067-2/

Yeah, I revise me "no complaints" comment. This refusal to use the actual weapons from the game annoys me. I don't want a "[insert adjective] [insert weapon type]" prf weapon when the game has two S ranked weapons for every weapon type and they refuse to use either. One of the things I thought was really cool when I first for into heroes was stuff like Lillina using Foreblaze not because she has any connection to it but because it just makes sense. Like, that's so much nicer than "Ostia's Heir Tome" or whatever they'd use of she was a Fates or Engage character. As these two games in particular get brunt of this "ignoring weapons" blind spot. No doubt because the weapons themselves have less plot relevance, but they still exist damnit. Use them!

Edited by Jotari

42 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Yeah, I revise me "no complaints" comment. This refusal to use the actual weapons from the game annoys me. I don't want a "[insert adjective] [insert weapon type]" prf weapon when the game has two S ranked weapons for every weapon type and they refuse to use either. One of the things I thought was really cool when I first for into heroes was stuff like Lillina using Foreblaze not because she has any connection to it but because it just makes sense. Like, that's so much nicer than "Ostia's Heir Tome" or whatever they'd use of she was a Fates or Engage character. As these two games in particular get brunt of this "ignoring weapons" blind spot. No doubt because the weapons themselves have less plot relevance, but they still exist damnit. Use them!

I mean, in Mauvier's case the Flame Lance was already given to Petrine, and she definitely doesn't seem like the type who likes to share.

46 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I mean, in Mauvier's case the Flame Lance was already given to Petrine, and she definitely doesn't seem like the type who likes to share.

True, for him, at least, there is a flame lance in the game even if it's from a different continuity (though now I've been reminded that they some how didn't give Eyvel her flame sword...twice).  I still think it'd be a nice fit for him since it is part of his default inventory and he uses it in almost every fight against him.  But I'd trade it for Vemonous or Bironic just to make use of them. Or, since he can't use them in his default class (I think), even a Silver Greatlance, but I have zero expectation for that given the sprite, even though a Smash based weapon would work perfectly fine in Heroes. "After combat enemy unit moves one square back. If unit has weapon triangle advantage, enemy cannot counter attack." That's a perfectly fine inheritable weapon and all the instant demotes from Engage should be packing something like that from the game. Even Elsurge would be fine as a basic inheritable close counter tome. But sure, just make up Grandlon Lance or something instead with random ass effects that barely have anything to do with the base game.

What would be interesting and authentic to Engage, even if he never uses it, would be making him a staff unit and giving him Obstruct. Whenever space he attacks enemies cannot move through next turn (maybe only if he kills a unit to stop the unit he's targeting from being on top of the ice block). I could see some creative strategies coming out from something like that.

I'd rather another title instead of Engage as I'm not too fond of it but at the same time, I'm VERY happy to be able to spare my orbs at this time of the year, I agree completely with Jotari's initial statement that it feels weird to have nothing to complain on a banner... (while I admit I love it when they use effects from the actual game the characters come from, and weapons they actually had, I don't care too much when they don't do it).

Well, I guess I have ONE thing to complain, and it's that it's ridiculous that Wyvern Rift ignores Phantom skills, I hope they won't start to ignore them altogether and that this turns out to be a one time thing, but anyway, feels weird to have just one thing to complain about on a banner.

On 2/18/2024 at 3:19 AM, Humanoid said:

I'll wait for a more digestible explanation of what each of them do, but at the moment I think this is easily ahead of whatever the upcoming Legendary banner might bring. Though of course that might be another Legendary + Emblem banner, hmm.

For you or anyone else that wants a more digestable explanation of what each thing does, here's Phoenixmaster's "easier to read" post of this banner on Reddit (for who doesn't know Phoenixmaster, he's THE dude that sumarizes skills in new banners and in refines, among other stuff), it's just missing the breakdown for what each non prf skill does but still more useful than nothing:

What would be interesting and authentic to Engage, even if he never uses it, would be making him a staff unit and giving him Obstruct. Whenever space he attacks enemies cannot move through next turn (maybe only if he kills a unit to stop the unit he's targeting from being on top of the ice block). I could see some creative strategies coming out from something like that.

Oooh, that's be pretty cool.

22 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

They never list all of the characters who appear in each Forging Bonds story. If they did, Fjorm's name would always pop up.

As for Kagetsu, they aren't being very subtle as to why he is on this banner. He, Seteth and Navarre are all voiced by Takehito Koyasu. Don't be surprised if Saber and/or Lon'qu also show up in Kagetsu's Forging Bonds.

What? Since when they reveal a list of who is appearing in each character's Forging Bonds? I think I'm missing something here, that's not in the notifications page of the game right?

On 2/18/2024 at 1:47 PM, Mercakete said:

Also, Hortensia getting an attacking special surprised me. Have we gotten a staff unit with one of those before?

There's also Holy Panic (Fallen Maria and Safy have it), Holy Pressure (Valentines Elise+Sakura, Halloween Flayn and Tina have it) and Light's Restraint (Ascended Elincia has it), so 6 more units with attacking staff specials, and it started on last year's valentines banner as DefyingFates said. 

Edited by ARMADS!!!

15 hours ago, Jotari said:

As these two games in particular get brunt of this "ignoring weapons" blind spot. No doubt because the weapons themselves have less plot relevance, but they still exist damnit. Use them!

I get the annoyance, but if it's any consolation

Spoiler

his lance has inbuilt Hexblade, so it functions as magic weapons do in FEH. Partial credit, at least?

Speaking of Mauvier, I'll tag this because his GHB isn't until tomorrow:

Spoiler

He actually has a good stat line! Just a few weeks ago I was telling Ice Dragon how unlikely it'd be to get a tanky F2P cavalier, yet here we are. Crazy. And as someone on Reddit pointed out, because his base skills are terrible you don't lose much if you merge him up.

(Unless he's the only F2P source of Rouse Atk/Def. I don't think so but I haven't had time to check yet.)

3 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

For you or anyone else that wants a more digestable explanation of what each thing does, here's Phoenixmaster's "easier to read" post of this banner on Reddit (for who doesn't know Phoenixmaster, he's THE dude that sumarizes skills in new banners and in refines, among other stuff), it's just missing the breakdown for what each non prf skill does but still more useful than nothing:

Just a heads-up: Arcane Charmer doesn't have Follow-Up denial. That's a typo he fixed when he made his "who uses Arcane Charmer best" video.

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Hide contents

his lance has inbuilt Hexblade, so it functions as magic weapons do in FEH. Partial credit, at least?

I know it's obviously less useful than Hexblade but I really liked when they made physical weapons that target only res. under certain conditions (like Hel's scythe and Petrine's flame lance). Well, I guess they are more useful in certain situations because they bypass skills that deactivate Hexblade, but anyway.

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Just a heads-up: Arcane Charmer doesn't have Follow-Up denial. That's a typo he fixed when he made his "who uses Arcane Charmer best" video.

Oh, thanks for the warning! I didn't see this cause this month I read the skills etc in the trailer (basically, I make my pick between reading the whole thing in the trailer like a peasant or reading Phoenixmaster's breakdowns depending on which I come across first) and now that Humanoid mentioned he wanted a resumed version of it, I just remembered of seeing if Phoenixmaster had already made the post and quickly linked it here without reading the breakdown to see if there happened to be any mistake.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

I think Hortensia comes off rather well this time around. She's still full of herself but also full of compliments towards her conversation partners, and once she realizes her approach makes Annette nervous she quickly shift gears. 

She's not Forrest but Sharena also comes off very well with Rosado. She's just as friendly and curious towards him as she should be, and Sharena wanting a picture of her and Alfonse together is rather cute. 

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

What? Since when they reveal a list of who is appearing in each character's Forging Bonds? I think I'm missing something here, that's not in the notifications page of the game right?

It gets posted on the FEH Twitter / X. They do indeed not post it on the in game notification board.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

It gets posted on the FEH Twitter / X. They do indeed not post it on the in game notification board.

Oh, of course, it's always on twitter, I might as well start to use it at this point, these days someone else told me in another thread (the CYL one, I think) that they put some other specific extra info there on twitter too (we were not talking about thr results though), I'm sure there's even more stuff there that I'm not even aware of (now that I thinking about it, the Event Calendars probably come from there too, even though I usually see them in other places...). Nothing against twitter, it's just that I'm not used to using it at all, but at this point there's no helping it, I guess. Rants aside, thanks for responding.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Hide contents

Speaking of Mauvier, I'll tag this because his GHB isn't until tomorrow:

Hide contents

He actually has a good stat line! Just a few weeks ago I was telling Ice Dragon how unlikely it'd be to get a tanky F2P cavalier, yet here we are. Crazy. And as someone on Reddit pointed out, because his base skills are terrible you don't lose much if you merge him up.

(Unless he's the only F2P source of Rouse Atk/Def. I don't think so but I haven't had time to check yet.)

In one way free to play units are definitely getting better...but I think that's mostly in comparison to previous free to play units. In comparison to the current meta the gap has widened if anything as the current high level units at the moment are just plain ridiculous with warping around, built in gale force, pre battle damage. It really makes me fear for the longevity for the game as I don't really know where they can go from here other than skills to nullify all those other skills.

3 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Oh, of course, it's always on twitter, I might as well start to use it at this point, these days someone else told me in another thread (the CYL one, I think) that they put some other specific extra info there on twitter too (we were not talking about thr results though), I'm sure there's even more stuff there that I'm not even aware of (now that I thinking about it, the Event Calendars probably come from there too, even though I usually see them in other places...). Nothing against twitter, it's just that I'm not used to using it at all, but at this point there's no helping it, I guess. Rants aside, thanks for responding.

I'm not quite sure what this mysterious ''twitter'' is but mostly the images detailed the Forging Bonds characters are posted on sites of Gamefaqs or Reddit pretty soon after getting posted on that mysterious twitter thing. 

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

In one way free to play units are definitely getting better...but I think that's mostly in comparison to previous free to play units. In comparison to the current meta the gap has widened if anything as the current high level units at the moment are just plain ridiculous with warping around, built in gale force, pre battle damage. It really makes me fear for the longevity for the game as I don't really know where they can go from here other than skills to nullify all those other skills.

The F2P units are definitively not serviceable in pvp modes but I use a bunch of them in the non pvp modes and they work very well (probably with the christmas paralogue maps being one of the very few exceptions) with a bit of good support (I tend to use just Plumeria and Ash as support most of the time) and as long as you generally don't use a whole team of them at once, the new f2p units are pretty alright, while the ones released some 2 years ago or more were sorta bad in terms of holding their own even at the time they were released (that is, without building and merges -both nowadays and years ago- which is generally how I play). Maybe it's just my experience but I think the new F2P units have been notably a loooot more serviceable as of late (with exceptions here and there) than ever, even if the meta is obviously better . I only worry about the longevity of the pvp modes in the game, they already went entirely to shit (ocasionally I try to play summoner duels for some rewards, even with my newest units, and all I can say is that it's pretty much impossible to win nowadays...) or not even this since the whales seem to love it, the game in general seems to be doing well, specially with stuff like some of the modern refines, arcane weapons, attuned skills and now emblem heroes, the older units can keep up alright. People thought that Surtr was gonna break the game, then F!Edelgard, then save skills, and none did, so I don't believe that anything else can make this game go down in the next couple of years. 

48 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm not quite sure what this mysterious ''twitter'' is but mostly the images detailed the Forging Bonds characters are posted on sites of Gamefaqs or Reddit pretty soon after getting posted on that mysterious twitter thing. 

Oh yeah, I had a lapse for a moment and started to talk nonsense about a thing that doesn't exist, what I meant was the site X by Elon Musk (that is totally not called twitter.com in the site adress for some reason regarldess of having its name changed to X, that's just a mass delusion). I actually never saw these Forging Bond images in the FEH Reddit or Gamefaqs and I go in both sorta regularly, must have escaped me, idk, what I do see there are other stuff they post on twitter such as the monthly Event Calendars and the CYL results and interim results (the AHR interim results too), but recently I found out there's a bit more stuff there so it can't hurt to take a look. I've been er... expanding my social media experiences lately, anyway, as recently I made accounts on Imgur and Discord, might as well try twitter X and if I dislike it I just stop using it.

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

The F2P units are definitively not serviceable in pvp modes but I use a bunch of them in the non pvp modes and they work very well (probably with the christmas paralogue maps being one of the very few exceptions) with a bit of good support (I tend to use just Plumeria and Ash as support most of the time) and as long as you generally don't use a whole team of them at once, the new f2p units are pretty alright, while the ones released some 2 years ago or more were sorta bad in terms of holding their own even at the time they were released (that is, without building and merges -both nowadays and years ago- which is generally how I play). Maybe it's just my experience but I think the new F2P units have been notably a loooot more serviceable as of late (with exceptions here and there) than ever, even if the meta is obviously better . I only worry about the longevity of the pvp modes in the game, they already went entirely to shit (ocasionally I try to play summoner duels for some rewards, even with my newest units, and all I can say is that it's pretty much impossible to win nowadays...) or not even this since the whales seem to love it, the game in general seems to be doing well, specially with stuff like some of the modern refines, arcane weapons, attuned skills and now emblem heroes, the older units can keep up alright. People thought that Surtr was gonna break the game, then F!Edelgard, then save skills, and none did, so I don't believe that anything else can make this game go down in the next couple of years. 

Oh yeah, I had a lapse for a moment and started to talk nonsense about a thing that doesn't exist, what I meant was the site X by Elon Musk (that is totally not called twitter.com in the site adress for some reason regarldess of having its name changed to X, that's just a mass delusion). I actually never saw these Forging Bond images in the FEH Reddit or Gamefaqs and I go in both sorta regularly, must have escaped me, idk, what I do see there are other stuff they post on twitter such as the monthly Event Calendars and the CYL results and interim results (the AHR interim results too), but recently I found out there's a bit more stuff there so it can't hurt to take a look. I've been er... expanding my social media experiences lately, anyway, as recently I made accounts on Imgur and Discord, might as well try twitter X and if I dislike it I just stop using it.

I think Fallen Edelgard did break the game though. For about two years my go to solution for basically every game mode was three unmerged fallen Edelgards plus what ever bonus unit scored points or was necessary. And it was completely mindless auto play. Only in the last year have I added Fomortiis, Summer Edelgard and Legendary Alear to my go to team. And already Summer Edelgard has been trivialized by Winter Edelgard (I think, I don't have Winter Edelgard). Now it feels like a new meta is being defined every six months. I've never been one for pulling for merges, but it seems more pointless than ever to do so now as they'll probably release a new busted unit next time there's a legendary or just some random seasonal they want to make amazing. I don't know how their revenue is looking, but their number of players does seem to be going down, it feels like they're resorting to more absurd power creep just to make the most out of the whales who are left. Either that or they've just swapped the game to what the whales have always wanted and things will just get progressively more absurd. My prediction now, one of the next big changes will be a legendary or fallen Elice with Aum staff that can outright revive allies, and then she'll be power creeped by Valkyrie Claude and then some random person in a bikini using Bifrost.

Edited by Jotari

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

I think brave Edelgard did break the game though. For about two years my go to solution for basically every game mode was three unmerged fallen Edelgards plus what ever bonus unit scored points or was necessary. And it was completely mindless auto play. Only in the last year have I added Fomortiis, Summer Edelgard and Legendary Alear to my go to team. And already Summer Edelgard has been trivialized by Winter Edelgard (I think, I don't have Winter Edelgard). Now it feels like a new meta is being defined every six months. I've never been one for pulling for merges, but it seems more pointless than ever to do so now as they'll probably release a new busted unit next time there's a legendary or just some random seasonal they want to make amazing. I don't know how their revenue is looking, but their number of players does seem to be going down, it feels like they're resorting to more absurd power creep just to make the most out of the whales who are left. Either that or they've just swapped the game to what the whales have always wanted and things will just get progressively more absurd. My prediction now, one of the next big changes will be a legendary or fallen Elice with Aum staff that can outright revive allies, and then she'll be power creeped by Valkyrie Claude and then some random person in a bikini using Bifrost.

You mean you used 3 Fallen Edelgards in pvp modes or in regular game modes? Cause maybe F!Edel did break pvp (but I don't play most pvp modes most of the time so I can't have a solid opinion here), I stopped hating her that much after I decided to aquire a +6 or +7 Petrine (which coincidentally is f2p, even though I was not making a point about older f2ps being good) and took her to whatever game modes with CYL Camilla and Plumeria/Triandra (both of which were always on my team anyway so that part wasn't a problem), the annoying part was that I always had to have that Petrine around (specially in modes like AR, and maybe TT-not sure if F!Edelgard had been banished from TTs already) even if she wasn't one of my favorite units, although I have always been on the lowest tiers of AR (and never played it much) so that probably played its part too. Of course, I did suffer in F!Edelgard's hands like everyone, but after I started to keep that Petrine around it almost destroyed the problem for me (unless when I had to deal with multiple F!Edelgards at once), tbh who caused me more problems was Ninja Camilla, as the only counter I had to her- for a long time- was herself (and mine had a Res bane so she was fucked a lot of time, even after I gave her Phantom res, there were other Ninjamillas with merges and flowers and whatever else that would kill her anyway), I got mine on a majestically lucky free summon and  if I hadn't then I have no clue of what I'd have done to counter her (also to count her, I had to start keeping Ninjamilla + Plumeria + Muspell around, always, so I had to have 3 units I sometimes disn't want always on my team instead of just 1 as it was with Petrine).

I can definitively see an Aum/Valkyrie staff-like mechanic in a duo or harmonic skill (or yeah, in a prf weapon/assist that has a "countdown" like Heidr's and L!Ninian's). Even if it revived the ally only with half or 25% of their HP or something it'd still be broken. Also, now that I recalled Surtr, it'd be nice if someday he got a refine and they made his 20 damage thing more viable so he'd go back to being great (idk, something like giving him a bigger area of damage, maybe units in cardinal directions to make it really gross but not TOO much).

EDIT: AH WAIT! You said Brave Edelgard broke the game, not Fallen. Yeah, I did play even less pvp before so I hardly saw her around but when I did I knew I was fucked, my only counter to her was herself too (since, luckily, she was free my pick) and even then it didn't always work. She was also always in my team and soloed the hardest maps, basically the same thing Ninja Camilla have been doing for me up until this christmas paralogue or so, except that she kept being among my best units for some good 2 years while Ninjamilla lasted for one. It probably sorta came back after B!Edelgard's refine didn't it? I was barely playing the game at the time it came out though (let alone any pvp mode) so I didn't manage to see it.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

6 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

You mean you used 3 Fallen Edelgards in pvp modes or in regular game modes? Cause maybe F!Edel did break pvp (but I don't play most pvp modes most of the time so I can't have a solid opinion here), I stopped hating her that much after I decided to aquire a +6 or +7 Petrine (which coincidentally is f2p, even though I was not making a point about older f2ps being good) and took her to whatever game modes with CYL Camilla and Plumeria/Triandra (both of which were always on my team anyway so that part wasn't a problem), the annoying part was that I always had to have that Petrine around (specially in modes like AR, and maybe TT-not sure if F!Edelgard had been banished from TTs already) even if she wasn't one of my favorite units, although I have always been on the lowest tiers of AR (and never played it much) so that probably played its part too. Of course, I did suffer in F!Edelgard's hands like everyone, but after I started to keep that Petrine around it almost destroyed the problem for me (unless when I had to deal with multiple F!Edelgards at once), tbh who caused me more problems was Ninja Camilla, as the only counter I had to her- for a long time- was herself (and mine had a Res bane so she was fucked a lot of time, even after I gave her Phantom res, there were other Ninjamillas with merges and flowers and whatever else that would kill her anyway), I got mine on a majestically lucky free summon and  if I hadn't then I have no clue of what I'd have done to counter her (also to count her, I had to start keeping Ninjamilla + Plumeria + Muspell around, always, so I had to have 3 units I sometimes disn't want always on my team instead of just 1 as it was with Petrine).

I can definitively see an Aum/Valkyrie staff-like mechanic in a duo or harmonic skill (or yeah, in a prf weapon/assist that has a "countdown" like Heidr's and L!Ninian's). Even if it revived the ally only with half or 25% of their HP or something it'd still be broken. Also, now that I recalled Muspell, it'd be nice if someday he got a refine and they made his 20 damage thing more viable so he'd go back to being great (idk, something like giving him a bigger area of damage, maybe units in cardinal directions to make it really gross but not TOO much).

I used my three Fallen Edelgard team for both PvP and player modes, but I'm not super invested in PvP. I'm very solidly in the trash tier that hits auto create team for Aether Raids and ends up with bizarre uninvested units in the mix that the game determines are better for scoring than units with the same blessing way better skills. Never used it for my Summoner Duel team because for the longest time I tried to make use of my Yuri, Walhart, Kronya, Kempf team because I like the creativity of a team build around passive damage and Kronya's vantage. But it feels like the room for such creativity was left behind long ago in the game. I barely even use skill inheritance any more because any good unit comes packaged with basically all the skills they'll ever need (until they're rendered redundant in a year's time).

On 2/18/2024 at 12:17 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Penitent Lance is "救済の騎士の槍" (kyūsai no kishi no yari), "Lance of the Knight of Salvation".

Added Mauvier's weapon to the translation notes.

On 2/18/2024 at 10:51 AM, Florete said:

Not in the summoning pool, but Zephia in the grail shop has Atk/Spd Catch 3.

On 2/18/2024 at 4:21 PM, DefyingFates said:

I had a feeling we were missing something obvious, thanks! That makes getting Hortensia's skills even easier! Though if you want both parts of her healing assist you have to give up at least one of her Weapon, Special, A or B Skills...

Grail units are in the weird space where they're easy to get, but have a high opportunity cost to use as skill fodder, so I typically don't count them when looking for easy sources of skills.

Even then, Atk/Spd Catch 4 is on so many units now (5 units in the 5-star standard summoning pool and 6 units in the Legendary/Mythic/Emblem rotation) that it's easily still the lowest priority of Hortensia's skills to use for fodder.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Grail units are in the weird space where they're easy to get, but have a high opportunity cost to use as skill fodder, so I typically don't count them when looking for easy sources of skills.

Even then, Atk/Spd Catch 4 is on so many units now (5 units in the 5-star standard summoning pool and 6 units in the Legendary/Mythic/Emblem rotation) that it's easily still the lowest priority of Hortensia's skills to use for fodder.

Fair enough, thanks!

Also, it seems my luck on banners is still atrocious. It took 73 pulls to get both sisters (including the first spark for Hortensia). Considering I also wanted a few Peonies and Alcrysts for cloning skills too... yeah, it's not looking good for me.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Fair enough, thanks!

Also, it seems my luck on banners is still atrocious. It took 73 pulls to get both sisters (including the first spark for Hortensia). Considering I also wanted a few Peonies and Alcrysts for cloning skills too... yeah, it's not looking good for me.

Lately I’ve had terrible luck on banners as well. I had to get FEH pass to spark for both Emblem Marth and Maid Lysithea. Despite that, I at least got a second Emblem Marth, two Legendary Hinoka (fantastic Deadeye and Wings of Mercy 4 fodder,) two Elise/Sakura, and a Spring Triandra. I was very disappointed not to get Ascended Fir while the summoning rate was 8%, but at least she’s part of the normal summoning pool.

That’s why I’m glad I can confidently skip this month’s New Heroes banner. I want to save as many orbs as I can for the upcoming Fates, Tellius and Archanea New Heroes banners.

1 minute ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

Despite that, I at least got a second Emblem Marth, two Legendary Hinoka (fantastic Deadeye and Wings of Mercy 4 fodder,) two Elise/Sakura, and a Spring Triandra. I was very disappointed not to get Ascended Fir while the summoning rate was 8%, but at least she’s part of the normal summoning pool.

I'm happy you got them at least! To be honest my luck has been weird too considering I free-pulled two W!Claudes from the recent Anniversary banner, which is crazy! But when it comes to units I actually want, then... nothing. In any case, I hope both our odds change for the better going forward!

On 2/20/2024 at 12:38 AM, Ice Dragon said:

It's still something that bears mentioning in this conversation. That opportunity cost won't be high for everyone.