• Kurthnaga
    • Tanith (3-11)
    • Tormod (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Muarim (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Vika (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Rafiel (1-8)
    • Nailah (1-8)
    • All of the above

I'd bench all of them cause I rarely use them when they're on the map so they're kinda dead weight to me. The only one I actually use on that list is Tormod on 1-8 to kill the dracoknights. I'd rather swap all the others out for other characters that I actually use.

Well I didn't put Ike and Micaiah in the poll cause they're the commanders. I'd like to know why they forced us to use so many characters. In past FE games, I think only the main character was forced. But this game has a lot of forced characters and for no reason besides maybe story purposes. Still seems kind of a waste if you don't plan on using them.

The only near the end of the game I'd want to bench Sothe and its only because his class fails hardcore.

Sigurn I don't mind as a character but she just sucks. I'm sure I could make her usable but she's just not around enough for it to be worth it.

Sanaki is a bit of a hassle I've raised her decently enough so she became decent.... she'd be a pretty good character if she didnt have to worry about getting doubled all the time.

Ena... I just don't care for her and dragon laguz are just so very dissappointing...

Tormod and his pals just because their non existence makes them not worth having period. They should of came back for a few chapters in part 3 and been more around more in part 1(though in all honesty if part one was like 5 chapters longer everything would be dandy for them and the DB)

I hated using the flier-two and Nailiah, Tormod and Muarim were completely unnecessary in 1-8. I didn't vote Kurthnaga and Ena because they're actually useful.

Definitely Sothe, at least after Part 1. He becomes an average rogue then. >_>

And I'd love to bench nearly everyone in 1-8 and replace them for Jill... but she can't be deployed in that chapter. >_>

Sigrun is meh, too. I never use her, but she was helpful for rescuing in her first chapter.

SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE! SOTHE!

As for others, probably Sanaki, Sigrun and Skrimir. Though I'd use them more than SOTHE!

Edited by Red Fox of Fire
Let's keep the hatred to a minimum, K'?

• 2 weeks later...

Sigrun Tanith Vika volug and Sothe in the first half of part one. I like Sothe and use him mainly in part 4 using bonus xp to get him to lv 20. Otherwise Sothe is an XP stealer in part 1 and just ok in part 3. Like most 2nd tier characters in the Daein army 2nd tier characters can't take too many hits from Laguz in part 3

I voted for:

Sanaki- Why would I use an average sage that can't wield staves?

Ranulf- Without the demi-band he is just.... eh. I would prefer to train someone I can actually make good use of.

Ena- Just useless... plain and simple. She may be less useless than Gareth, but she's still useless.

If Sigrun and Tanith were anything BUT Seraph Knights I would probably make use of them.

• 2 weeks later...

The entire Dawn Brigade. Including Micaiah. Replace the development time it took to create Part 1 with actual support conversations. Make Sanaki the real apostle and I'm pretty sure the plot could remain otherwise unchanged.

...What? That wasn't the question? Is my bitterness showing again? >.>

Let's see:

Sothe: Mostly once Volke's there. Perhaps even around part 3.

Sanaki: If at least she could use staves.

Sigrun/Tanith: I already have Haar, Ulki and Janaff for that.

Vika: I don't mind Tormod or Muarim too much, but I don't like her.