• Chloé: Spring Wings
    • Mirabilis: Spring Daydream
    • Triandra: Sunlit Nightmare
    • Linhardt: Spring Snoozer
    • Bernadetta: Late Hibernator
    • Framme: Spring Fangirl
    • Michalis: Fruiting Ambition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/2024 at 02:59 AM

Oh boy, I can't wait for Chloe & Cordelia to get upset by Mirabilis. Well, assuming they get past cuboon's Milk Truck (Spring Edition) first.

If anything, I'd actually prefer to lose to Karla & Freyja if Chloe & Cordelia have to lose.

Guess I'll start with Linhardt, then move on to Michalis if he loses. Or, if both lose, then Framme. If it comes down to Bernie or Mirabilis...not sure. Maybe Mirabilis? If it's anyone else, I'll probably favor the right side of the bracket.

I have most of these characters, and Michalis is both the highest leveled and the one I like the most. In the likely event he loses, I wouldn’t mind switching to Karla, and Bernadetta is a third choice.

Mirabilis, I guess, for being the fairy I tolerate the most ...

This batch sure is batch.

Ah. Well, guess I'll wind up on the team of whoever wins in the righthand bracket after this round.

I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that Michalis lost to Lindhart, although I’m more surprised Lindhart won against Bernadetta. Is Lindhart actually popular, especially by Three Houses standards? Maybe people didn’t want to vote for Bernadetta because she won CYL this year.

Now onto Team Karla/Freyja. They were my second choice.

35 minutes ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that Michalis lost to Lindhart, although I’m more surprised Lindhart won against Bernadetta. Is Lindhart actually popular, especially by Three Houses standards? Maybe people didn’t want to vote for Bernadetta because she won CYL this year.

Now onto Team Karla/Freyja. They were my second choice.

Nah, it's not that.

Bernadetta's Army was twice as big as Linhardt's. He was just lucky of getting the final multiplier.

Voting Gauntlet is more about luck than popularity. If being popular was the only thing that mattered, Edelgard would be the winner of the past four A Hero Rises Voting Gauntlets.

This is also the third time Bernie lost in Round 1.

There was that hoodie VG in 2020, where Bernie lost to Velouria in Round 1. Then two VGs later in the December 2020 one, Winter Bernie lost to Winter Fae in Round 1.

Basically, we should expect CYL Bernie to immediately lose in the CYL8 VG because she appears to be as snake bitten in VGs as her house leader is.