Mythic Hero - Loki: Trickster God

I wonder what Heroes would look like if they took a hard stance of "No OCs" from the beginning. We'd have more than Ullr representing the Crusaders I'd expect.

Translation of the above statement, I don't remotely care about Loki.

Edited by Jotari

37 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I wonder what Heroes would look like if they took a hard stance of "No OCs" from the beginning. We'd have more than Ullr representing the Crusaders I'd expect.

If I counted correctly, there are now 25 Mythics from FEH itself as of Mythic Loki.

If all of those spots went to main series characters, then yeah we would definitely have multiple Crusaders instead of just Ullr.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nah, we wouldn't have any summonable heroes at all, since all characters made by IS are OC's if we're counting characters whose home game is FEH as "OC's." After all, Heroes is a main series title, and all characters therein were made by IS, just like all the other FE games.

Edited by Mercakete

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Which three schmucks would accompany Virion in our tutorial team then?

Cord, Nephenee and Shiva.

It'll be nice to finally get the last copy of Guinevere I need to get her to +10. Ginnungagap is also an actually good consolation prize. Now watch as I get no copies of them because I said that.

Same translation notes as when she was announced on the Feh Channel:

Loki's epithet, "Trickster God", is "戯神" (gishin), "God of Jest".

Supreme Thökk is "神杖セック" (shinjō sekku), "Divine Staff Thökk".

Dazzling Discord is "幻惑・不和の烙印" (genwaku: fuwa no rakuin), "Dazzlement: Brand of Discord". As usual, "幻惑" (genwaku), "dazzlement", is an abbreviation of "幻惑の杖" (genwaku no tsue), "Dazzling Staff", which is the name of the Dazzling Staff skill.

Divine Deceit is "神杖天空を偽る" (shinjō tenkū o itsuwaru), "The Divine Staff Deceives the Heavens".

11 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The clouds covering her up will never not be hilarious.

I find it even more hilarious that they continue to bother to make a build of the game with the censored artwork for the sole purpose of recording the trailer.

Loki looks like a nice unit (the hability to cancel bonuses on a foe if it has more than 3 is very welcome), it'd be nice to have her since the only premium staff unit I have since V!Elise/Sakura was... V!Elise/Sakura (duo to my horrible luck as of late + not being very active on the game). Also, I happen to not have a single blue or red unit from this banner (and only have Guinivere, from colorless) so I might as well summon some times.

Although I think I'll wait for the fallen banner before spending my orbs here, since this one lasts until the 13th and the fallen banner usually starts on the 9th or 10th (we'll see if that's the case this year too when the next event calendar comes out) they'll probably overlap.

Also, nice that they put Thórr on the banner with Loki.

well I may pull some blue since Veyle and Reinhart both I would like, don't care about Loki but colorless would be my second choice.

20 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If I counted correctly, there are now 25 Mythics from FEH itself as of Mythic Loki.

If all of those spots went to main series characters, then yeah we would definitely have multiple Crusaders instead of just Ullr.

25 is a pretty big number At that rate we could have all the Crusaders, all the Eight Legends of Elibe, Anri and Artemis plus the expected ones like Deghensea and Lehran. In fact, they could effectively retire Mythics entirely and start focusing on giving us Emblems more regularly in their place. Assuming the House Leaders and Eirika-Ephraim are split into separate units (not necessarily a guarantee), we have 25 potential Emblem units (12 wheel Emblems+Ephraim+2 Alears+3 House leaders+6 DLC chapters+Chrom). That's enough for two solid years of monthly Emblem releases (if the multi character Embelms are combined that brings us down to 20, which is still pretty high). But since we're not getting monthly Emblem releases and are still getting Legendary/Mythics, there does seem to be significant chance that not all potential Emblems will get into the game.