(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins! - Post Game is up!

Iris

4 minutes ago, CT075 said:

Hey @Refa, convince me that Rapier is scum. People have been saying that your posts are empty for a while (although tbh I think a lot of it has been better), so do some synthesis for me

##vote: @Refa

you have to use a mention by clicking the button, i.e. ##Vote @Refa

peek_2.gif.931d0f020d973c3f40172b5129547a40.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CT075 said:

Hey @Refa, convince me that Rapier is scum. People have been saying that your posts are empty for a while (although tbh I think a lot of it has been better), so do some synthesis for me

##vote: @Refa

rapier is scum for not really engaging or posting reads after rvs for a while, then after they did, there have been some inconsistencies. in particular, the progression on their weapons' read feels like they were fencesitting on the slot and then voted it when it was under attack. the via read is inconsistent, they have consistently ignored me/who is voting me and voted around me instead. in general, it does not seem like his reads are changing or evolving.

i don't get why you're voting for me if you don't think my posts are empty. what's bothering you then?

Just to be clear, I read the whole  Makaze ISO and summarized up to that point, if you don't want to ISO yourself read it. It's the second spoiler post on 34.  I'm expecting fat dividends from rental fees.

3 minutes ago, CT075 said:

plan A was to spend six hours typing up a post and getting increasingly frustrated that the pagecount increases faster than I can work through it, but I think we're too close to deadline for that to be a viable plan so I guess we're posting on vibes after al

I feel like Shinori/Makaze phrasing argument is kinda dumb? Shinori's frustration feels genuine and in a way that seems very unlikely to be faked as scum/scum? Makes me feel like it's likely to be town/town because I think scum!Shinori would be way more capable of blowing this off, especially since on skim it doesn't seem like anyone else was really putting pressure on Shinori so it'd be a really weird thunderdome as scum!Makaze?

Good read. Why are you voting a power role claim though?

That being said :// at the crumb walkback. Refa plz.

@MakazeUnderstood about the pelt: IMO we have Marth and we have Weapons today. I shouldn't need to make my opinion clear about Marth but Weapons stocks just crashed hard.

Moving to mobile I feel like I'm about to crash.

8 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I have a slight scumread on you given the latest interactions and I've been feeling Makaze is slightly more town but still very confusing to read and could go both ways. I didn't say I think you're scum and Makaze is town. I said you two are leaning towards those spectrums a little. I'm still not certain enough to read this association as "if one is scum, the other is definitely town, since I don't think both are scum". What I'm more certain of is that both of you can't be scum at the same time, so upon a flip I'd be more sure of your or Makaze's alignments.

This goes back to my previous argument and reasoning.  Like on one side it's fine and I understand it but it's been like that for a lot of the game so I just don't like it.

You initially start off this post saying you think im scum and makaze is slightly more town, and that's fine.

But why do you want makaze to die then?

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Good read. Why are you voting a power role claim though?

because i'm blind and missed the claim (in my defense, it was underneath a quote in the middle of a relatively big post)

##Unvote

i'm still here but I need to reassess a lot

Just now, Shinori said:

@RefaBtw about your claim, what kind of cop?

alignment cop

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

i don't get why you're voting for me if you don't think my posts are empty. what's bothering you then?

to be clear, I did think that your earlier posts did not lead to anything, on reflection, but since you've been under fire i've been getting more of your brain which is why it's better. so i voted you to get more of your brain.

31 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Rapier I've been bothered by you for quite some time before that. Again, I don't care that you have low energy. It's more, I don't get how on your initial read you could have come away with no opinions on me or my wagon (if it was just me, I don't think I'd mind). That's just inconceivable to me. I don't think I would ever vote you because you didn't pay enough attention to the game, it's just that you clearly were reading the game and came away with no conclusions. I don't like "What do you guys think of Refa's reasons for voting me at this point in the game? Again, I dislike how he didn't associate my actions with scum intent and the main reason for voting me was due to lack of content, not any content he found troubling. I'm also in the competing wagon, which is again convenient." this line from you, specifically the part about the competing wagon (you had 2 votes on you at the time of vote). It feels like you want people to vote me but you're not voting me yourself, which is so scummy. Read your read posts, some quick thoughts.

-Marth did vote me when I was his biggest scumread. He switched to Boron later.

-Your BBM read still confuses me, I'm pretty sure he explained the reasoning there but you're still bothered by it without responding to that.

-I don't think my stance has significantly changed on you in a while so it's weird to me that you're just now scumreading me

-SB hasn't posted in a hot minute so I'm not sure why you think their read on you would be updated.

Marth voted you but chose not to pursue the case back then. I was mistaken about him not voting you (I forgor).

BBM explained his reasoning for picking Weapons over me earlier but I didn't vibe with a justification that boils down to "this is just not how I feel about things". I have nothing against his vote on me and I think it makes sense.

I have a slight scumread at best, neutral at most, because I remember you being more assertive (which can be attributed to meta) and present (which can be attributed to low energy) as town, and I found the justification for my vote iffy and the vote seemed convenient, since then we had 5 votes for you and 3 for me. One less vote for you and we'd be tied. They're not strong enough reasons and I don't trust them enough to simply switch my vote to you. I still think Weapons is the best lynch choice for D1.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

This goes back to my previous argument and reasoning.  Like on one side it's fine and I understand it but it's been like that for a lot of the game so I just don't like it.

You initially start off this post saying you think im scum and makaze is slightly more town, and that's fine.

But why do you want makaze to die then?

makaze is a coinflip, feels sliding more towards confused town but my gut feelings for it are weak and I don't trust them enough. imo the chances of him being town are slightly higher than being scum but still close enough to go both ways, and a flip could get us better associative reads to clarify all the noise he's been making

anyways, I'm less confident on voting Refa (as I said so many times, still prefer Weapons and I'm not confident on voting Refa) with the reveal. My role is particularly less useful and I'm a drained idiot, so I'd rather the lynch choice to be anyone else on the wagon at the moment, if no one is counterclaiming him.

refa claim isn't alignment indicative but i just think rapier is worse still. I'm not feeling any of his posts today. I get that it's a bit of a Catch-22 for him but it's just repeating a lot of the same stuff 

Weapons if you're not feeling any of the main wagons who would you start a turbo against right now

wtf how did i miss refa's claim, "I crumbed Martyr when complaining about Smogon" is a goated line

Snike is my personal Jesus

I too am comfortable with a Weapons pelt, and I will consolidate to defend Rapier

There is absolutely no chance that that Refa claim is real a role cop can test it but he will claim role blocked tomorrow so don't take it seriously, there is no way the mafia don't have one with a cop in the game

If there is a town role cop please role cop Refa

##Vote @WeaponsofMassConstruction

1 minute ago, CT075 said:

wtf how did i miss refa's claim, "I crumbed Martyr when complaining about Smogon" is a goated line

if im misunderstanding can someone explain the claim, is it alignment cop or what is he claiming

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

refa claim isn't alignment indicative but i just think rapier is worse still. I'm not feeling any of his posts today. I get that it's a bit of a Catch-22 for him but it's just repeating a lot of the same stuff 

Weapons if you're not feeling any of the main wagons who would you start a turbo against right now

Prims or Elie

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

I can't really say anything new since it's the same questions being thrown at me.

Still don't feel comfortable lynching Refa's role and I think there are better ways to verify it or use it to town's favor. I know I'm saying stupid things but I think Refa deserves the benefit of doubt for D1 and this discussion should be carried over to D2.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

if im misunderstanding can someone explain the claim, is it alignment cop or what is he claiming

he claimed alignment cop:

10 minutes ago, Refa said:

alignment cop

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Refa claimed Jack of all Trades with a 1x empower, 1x alignment cop and 1x martyr

18 minutes ago, Makaze said:
23 minutes ago, Rapier said:

nah I'm cracking under reality (I wish I could ask for a sub irl)

I have a slight scumread on you given the latest interactions and I've been feeling Makaze is slightly more town but still very confusing to read and could go both ways. I didn't say I think you're scum and Makaze is town. I said you two are leaning towards those spectrums a little. I'm still not certain enough to read this association as "if one is scum, the other is definitely town, since I don't think both are scum". What I'm more certain of is that both of you can't be scum at the same time, so upon a flip I'd be more sure of your or Makaze's alignments.

Which read has changed the most for you and what has caused the change?

What be the biggest change that could happen to your view of the game?

please answer these questions @Rapier

besides Refa

Rapier can you please just claim even if it's vanilla or whatever so that the info is there to make a decision for everyone. "My role is weaker" is unhelpful and at this point your role info is necessary

1 minute ago, CT075 said:

Refa claimed Jack of all Trades with a 1x empower, 1x alignment cop and 1x martyr

elieson tier claiming

how was he crumbing alignment

Refa having claimed people should get off of them.

Moving past that is rapier/Weapons as the next two wagons.  One or both of them should probably claim and if people are gonna try to fucking turbo past these two I'm gonna be stuck on this until it's handled.

Just now, BBM said:

Rapier can you please just claim even if it's vanilla or whatever so that the info is there to make a decision for everyone. "My role is weaker" is unhelpful and at this point your role info is necessary

I agree with this argument especially at this time, the worst they can do is to NK you