American release date - 16th February

VincentASM

When was Radiant Dawn released for the US? When was it released for EU? I believe the gap was a bit more than just over two months... But stil, nobody deserves to have to wait for this game, it's very good.

When was Radiant Dawn released for the US? When was it released for EU? I believe the gap was a bit more than just over two months... But stil, nobody deserves to have to wait for this game, it's very good.

November 5th vs. March 12th or aroundabouts those so nealry 5 months. Nearly 3 months is 2 months less than that...

I was expecting it to be released in January. Maybe I'm just getting impatient.

You're impatient. And screw you Vincent for getting to this first. XD

Waiting isn't so bad. At least it is on a platform which allows for imports to work, unlike the Wii.

Although, I did import Pokemon Diamond so I could get it before the EU release. And, if Shadow Dragon did get released in the US before the EU, I'd sure as hell be importing it.

I can't wait. And then Platinum comes just a month later. I'll be whipping out my DS for a few months next year, that's for sure.

I can safely presume the US will be getting Platinum before the EU. No big deal, I'll just import, as I did with Diamond.

That's intersting, perhaps I can convince someone to get me it as a birthday present if I'm still poor by the time it comes out. Though whether or not I would have time for it...

hah I'll make time for it... good ol' virtual crack... er.. I mean Fire Emblem hah ha X_X

Edited by Saaji