Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

BBM

1 minute ago, CT075 said:

uh, just a sec, did Aster actually say which team she was? is this a slip??

I don't think Aster outright claimed to be Eury's partner, no.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that would be consistent. It just feels a little too conveniently confident after a surrender given that we haven't actually seen the flip yet.

It seems to be a common assumption, but as far as I know Aster did not confirm which team she's on.

Also, Shinori is still the fourth most active poster in this thread.

@CT075 Remember the last game when you and Refa flipping on D/N1 kinda implicated SB's slot due to interactions with both you and Refa?

How likely do you think that is to happen in this game with Marth and his scum buddy? Because for Bartozio or Elie to be Marth's scum buddy (especially the former), it probably means they didn't expect Marth to be a leading end-of-the-day wagon until he did, and the only other person they could reasonably vote for was someone whom they strongly townread (erroneously, sure, but they weren't aligned so the point still stands).

So, do you guys want an early hammer at this point or not @JamieIsBored @WeaponsofMassConstruction @CT075 @Elieson @Bartozio

If you guys have anything you'd like to discuss or theorize we should put it out there.

Also, the next time Fates is around someone please tell him about not voting in LYLO until you're absolutely certain about who you want to lynch.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, the next time Fates is around someone please tell him about not voting in LYLO until you're absolutely certain about who you want to lynch.

You mean I shouldn't accidentally get Aster hammered and end the day ASAP? I guess we're running low on people now so we should be really careful about who we lynch or not.

As for my suspects, I believe I suspected Bart as Marth's ally early on and Weapons for the relative inactivity in D2. Right now I'm leaning towards Weapons as scum though. I'm not sure about Bart anymore. Granted I'm still learning what cues to pick up on myself, but it feels like they're accusing people a lot more freely than everyone else.

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

You mean I shouldn't accidentally get Aster hammered and end the day ASAP? I guess we're running low on people now so we should be really careful about who we lynch or not.

LYLO's a different time in the game, it'll be a big thing and the more experienced players will likely bring up how it's -Lo a lot when we're at that phase of the game.

I'm happy with a hammer now.

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

As for my suspects, I believe I suspected Bart as Marth's ally early on and Weapons for the relative inactivity in D2. Right now I'm leaning towards Weapons as scum though. I'm not sure about Bart anymore. Granted I'm still learning what cues to pick up on myself, but it feels like they're accusing people a lot more freely than everyone else.

Oh hey, I didn't know you were still online XD;

A MYLO or LYLO situation basically means that if town lynches right, they win. And if town lynches wrong, scum wins.

In LYLO, unless you're absolutely certain that someone is scum (such as through night actions or just a general slip of the tongue), you never want to just put a vote on someone without other players getting to chip in. Because if you're wrong and you vote for a town player, the scum players can just throw on their vote too and win the game without any actual discussion.

Basically, just a heads-up that if you're one of the last 3 people in this game, you want to make sure you're absolutely certain you're voting for scum before you put a vote on anyway.

General note to everyone that if we do end up in 3/1 MYLO situation, no lynching is perfectly valid so scum is forced to eliminate someone and narrow down the field.

Mod Votals - End of Day 3

Aster (5): Bartozio, Elieson, JamieIsBored, Aster, Sunwoo
Elieson (1): CT075
Not Voting: DefyingFates, WeaponsofMassConstruction

It turns out what you guys needed wasn't extra time, but just your enemies giving up!

image.jpeg.c0b9b1d25b6db797beef122eeeaedc0d.jpeg

Aster has been lynched! She was Black Widow, the BAT Multi-Hooker BPV Neighbour. It seems she's been compromised to a permanent end.

It is now Night 3! As a reminder, you cannot speak at night unless otherwise specified. You guys have been pretty good about getting actions in early so to maintain consistent phase end times, I'm going to shorten the night phase since we're down to half the players. Night 3 will end tomorrow at 6PM EST in approximately 21 hours and 10 minutes.

• BBM changed the title to Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Night 3

Another night ends, but this time you only see one dead person. Progress?

Kawaiicentral — I am the bone of my sword. ~Archer~

Bartozio has died! He was Archer, the LoVE Gravedigger. It looks like he's the bones in the graveyard now.

• BBM changed the title to Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Day 4

Sigh.

Oh boy, did ~things~ happen during the night phase.

First off, we're short a NK. Because the guy who just flipped ain't it.

Second, I was targeted by this bizarre ass skill that overrode my normal role and told me that I must submit an action to kill someone. And so Bartozio was my shot. I was convinced he was scum, honestly, and I'm disappointed that I was wrong (and ruining my 100% vig record forever, in vig mafia nonetheless), but that is neither here nor there.

It's kind of funny how ~things~ that a ~certain someone~ mentioned in the last phase happened, hmm?

At this point, I'm really fucking lost. If anyone is a doc variant or a town-sided role blocker who may have been on the scum kill/remaining scum ... uh, please claim?

Just now, JamieIsBored said:

I am protection based, but I did not act last night. Sunwoo should know exactly what I am (sorry about N2, I can't read it seems). 

Lol

Sorry about the outburst on D3

I have a crackpot theory about how the kills work in this game, but we need either @Elieson to explain himself first.

Alternatively, no other living player is claiming to have been targeted with a role that gave you a compulsive kill for that night, right?

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I have a crackpot theory about how the kills work in this game, but we need either @Elieson to explain himself first.

Alternatively, no other living player is claiming to have been targeted with a role that gave you a compulsive kill for that night, right?

Did you seriously think Bart would give you a nk (assuming this wasn't town role)