Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

BBM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As your numbers dwindled but the paranoia increased, you finally decided on a last-minute switch...

image.jpeg.3f4802589907cec40a6dc97ade96dba3.jpeg

CT075 has been lynched! He was Catwoman, the RAT TrackerFollower BPV Neighbour. Well, it doesn't seem like Catwoman was a very good girl.

And with that, only the League of Vigilante Extremism remains!

joker.png.6c6e9a5e10da288e8d6581a8f969d78e.png

DefyingFates has survived! He was Joker, the LoVE Ascetic. (I can't figure out how to make this picture less obnoxiously large gg)

image.jpeg.704ee0970c7bd18fdbfcd9aefdd139e5.jpeg

Elieson has survived! He was Dexter Morgan, the LoVE Gunsmith.

Pin page

Sunwoo has survived! She was Robin Hood, the LoVE Watcher.

batman.png.404056a8aeaea3ada7ba2b3290dd54ca.png

WeaponsofMassConstruction has survived! He was Batman, the LoVE Inventor.

image.jpeg.113316c71483bf06e8a1ce7eb332064b.jpeg

JamieIsBored has survived! He was Blade, the LoVE Reviver.

Congrats to LoVE for conquering all, and congrats to SF Town 2.0 for remaining undefeated.

• BBM changed the title to Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

On 7/25/2024 at 12:22 PM, CT075 said:

vote for me, coward, at this point you've done all but declare that you think i'm the one lying about my role

k

I wish I had been tree stumped.

You know there is a funny post in my dms before I noticed that my mayor ended after day 3 where I was debating on fake claiming tree stump and that my vote already did nothing and thats why I was gonna claim I wasn't voting on day 2.

Just now, Shinori said:

I wish I had been tree stumped.

You know there is a funny post in my dms before I noticed that my mayor ended after day 3 where I was debating on fake claiming tree stump and that my vote already did nothing and thats why I was gonna claim I wasn't voting on day 2.

I wish you had been too

That way, I wouldn't have had to carry most of town's activity by myself

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

So, uh, why did scum never actually shoot me

inb4 cam just forgot to submit a N3 shot

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Eury's team apparently debated on killing you night 1 i think boron but thought me or you might be protected so they aimed elsewhere.

Wait did Eury actually not shoot you

Just now, Shinori said:

CAM SHOT ME.

shudda been less townie bro

Wow

I was banking on Eury having shot you the entire time

It was really weird this game, Eury was "town reading me" and via my dm I was actually scum reading eury during N1.  Normally it's the other way around.

oh yea i'm never doubting my reads on eury again. even if you all can't comprehend the genius that is my methods, they were more correct than incorrect, and that's all that counts. my ego is inflated!

BBM said he would have ruled it in a specific manner btw, but I was going crazy in spec chat when I saw that cam had 'slipped' and you had pointed out the slip in your night action post Boron.

GJ everyone btw, nice bringing home victory.  @Aster and @DefyingFates first games over and I hope the two of yall had fun.  I'm sure it was a lot, but if we host more games feel free to come play again!  New people are always welcome and mafia does take a bit to get used to.  Sorry you had to be scum your first game Aster.

I was starting to think there might be a road where town lost if town didn't lynch Cam today.