Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

BBM

23 minutes ago, Aster said:

It's gonna make me look a lot worse, but I'm accepting my fate at this point.

I'm a role blocker. I can block once a night or for one time per game block two people.

Yeah, this doesn't look very towny. Sorry.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think N2 actions really line up with what Cam and Weapons claimed. It's hard to imagine them both failing on Jamie for not-safeguard reasons when Percival is a flipped safeguard. And the empowerer is scum and dead.

Potential bus driver? Swapped Percivale and Bartozio last night?

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with hammering here, as we can always talk about who else is scum next phase with more info.

I honestly feel like I was suspected enough that claiming to have roleblocked me wouldn't have been that scummy, although the setup strongly implies scum has a roleblock anyway. (No reason to have a safeguard if there's nothing to safeguard from)

Looking at association, I think Elie and Cam are more likely to be Marth's partner that Jamie. I'm honestly not sure who I suspect more between the two, I'll do some more rereading I guess.

3 minutes ago, Aster said:

This is why I don't like rolling scum/imposter/werewolf on any of these kinds of games. I'm just really hecking bad at it. Granted this is longer than I've lasted on 90% of the other games I've rolled that kind of role on. Usually I just get yeeted immediately/D2. 😅

I'm sorry for all the trouble. Is it okay if I surrender?

I think we hammer here @Sunwoo

##Vote: Aster

I'm sorry about all the trouble. Been nice knowing you. Best of luck all who remain.

(hopefully next time I'll roll town, I'm infinitely more comfortable/better there 😭)

2 minutes ago, Aster said:

##Vote: Aster

I'm sorry about all the trouble. Been nice knowing you. Best of luck all who remain.

(hopefully next time I'll roll town, I'm infinitely more comfortable/better there 😭)

It was fun having you, hopefully it wasn't too traumatic an experience...

Nah I'm just really bad at these roles (partly for the lying part and partly 'cause I crumble under pressure easily) and am always more comfortable on the town/villager/crewmate side. Any crying emojis were purely for the sake of comedic effect.

Basically in the future for your meta note that if I'm scum uh you'll probably know by D2.

I could hammer, but I don't think BBM's online right now.

a theoretical Vig can just shoot Cam tonight then lynch me tomorrow, if we wanna play it that way.

If someone has a gun tonight, could totally do that, since the game's about to enter 6:1:0 and we have time to play

Vig + Mafia shot makes it 4:1 for D4 and that's fine to allow a lynch tomorrow and just keep the game rolling if scum isn't already shotified by the vig

At this point, I'm pretty sure vig doesn't exist, unless they have some very extreme restrictions on shooting.

It wouldn't be the first time a mafia game with a role in the title didn't actually have that role (Healer mafia with no doc).

that was a really cocky thing to say and also points hard to me calling cam scum in that case, and I did not mean it like that I thought cam was scumbuds with Marth; I just mean to alleviate concern of us burning time casing me and casing cam further if we're the most controversial and likely to be Marth's scumbuds; just off us asap while other stuff tries to clear up information.

Actually, I kind of want to ask who anyone would fire at, if they were a vig tonight (and if they'd fire at all). Imagine like, giving up your role, and being a Vig. Would you fire tonight? @everyone 

12 minutes ago, Aster said:

Nah I'm just really bad at these roles (partly for the lying part and partly 'cause I crumble under pressure easily) and am always more comfortable on the town/villager/crewmate side. Any crying emojis were purely for the sake of comedic effect.

Don't worry mate. I caught that Brian Reagan reference.

15 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Actually, I kind of want to ask who anyone would fire at, if they were a vig tonight (and if they'd fire at all). Imagine like, giving up your role, and being a Vig. Would you fire tonight?

Elieson > Bartozio > Not Shooting > Fates > Cam > Sunwoo.

28 minutes ago, Elieson said:

a theoretical Vig can just shoot Cam tonight then lynch me tomorrow, if we wanna play it that way.

If someone has a gun tonight, could totally do that, since the game's about to enter 6:1:0 and we have time to play

Vig + Mafia shot makes it 4:1 for D4 and that's fine to allow a lynch tomorrow and just keep the game rolling if scum isn't already shotified by the vig

Wait, are you confessing to being mafia right now, or just owning the lack of faith in you currently?

52 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Technically, we've had jesters before, but on SF it might be considered borderline bastard and everyone here hates them XD;

Thanks for clearing that up! Even putting Aster's IRL commitments aside, it's worrying me that Elieson is also trying to self-destruct seemingly out of nowhere.

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait, are you confessing to being mafia right now, or just owning the lack of faith in you currently?

The lack of faith in me.

If the game's gonna be hounding me, I'd rather just get shot asap so ya'll can move on and spend your focus on actual scum, rather than theorycrafting about me being scum, primarily because numbers are in town's favor once Aster gets lynched and town can actually afford a Vig shot.

The way things stood before today's clear direction, if the game actually had a Vig, they'd be insane to fire off at somebody by way of gut feeling and risk a full town loss.

I guess Bartozio, Elie, and Weapons would be the peeps I'm most iffy about at the moment, the first two in no particular order. Fates is probably town. If Cam and Jamie are scum, well, I've got nothing on them.

1 hour ago, Aster said:

This is why I don't like rolling scum/imposter/werewolf on any of these kinds of games. I'm just really hecking bad at it. Granted this is longer than I've lasted on 90% of the other games I've rolled that kind of role on. Usually I just get yeeted immediately/D2. 😅

I'm sorry for all the trouble. Is it okay if I surrender?

Aww don’t worry! You played pretty well I think

Weapons, could you elaborate why you think Fates is scum?

Perhaps I should elaborate:

Why is Fates in the PoE as to why he could be Marth's scum buddy? (Speaking of which, are we all assuming that Aster is Eury's scum buddy?)

I’m kind of going back and forth on the Marth vote/unvote thing. Like I could see it from town perspective if DF is not used to role madness and so Marth’s claim could just look like a PR to them (which is why I asked, answer didn’t really give me much though)

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Looking at association, I think Elie and Cam are more likely to be Marth's partner that Jamie. I'm honestly not sure who I suspect more between the two, I'll do some more rereading I guess.

uh, just a sec, did Aster actually say which team she was? is this a slip??