Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

BBM

No worries! 

For the record, Sunwoo is now a restless spirit. Once they die, they can still talk in thread but cannot use their role or vote. 

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Alternatively, no other living player is claiming to have been targeted with a role that gave you a compulsive kill for that night, right?

I was not targeted by anything like that, presumably because I said I would shoot Elieson (who I assume is the one that gave out the vig shot). 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Did you seriously think Bart would give you a nk (assuming this wasn't town role)

Weapons ............

I pinged Elieson for a reason.

I mean, seriously, look back to the last end-of-day thing Elieson said before I hammered yesterday.

On 7/23/2024 at 2:06 PM, Elieson said:

Actually, I kind of want to ask who anyone would fire at, if they were a vig tonight (and if they'd fire at all). Imagine like, giving up your role, and being a Vig. Would you fire tonight? @everyone 

This is exactly what happened to me.

Elieson saying this and then it happening immediately after indicates that either 1) he got targeted by it himself, or 2) he IS the role that did this

Which is why I didn't end up shooting him.

I wish the old facepalm smiley still existed on this site

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sigh.

Oh boy, did ~things~ happen during the night phase.

First off, we're short a NK. Because the guy who just flipped ain't it.

Second, I was targeted by this bizarre ass skill that overrode my normal role and told me that I must submit an action to kill someone. And so Bartozio was my shot. I was convinced he was scum, honestly, and I'm disappointed that I was wrong (and ruining my 100% vig record forever, in vig mafia nonetheless), but that is neither here nor there.

It's kind of funny how ~things~ that a ~certain someone~ mentioned in the last phase happened, hmm?

At this point, I'm really fucking lost. If anyone is a doc variant or a town-sided role blocker who may have been on the scum kill/remaining scum ... uh, please claim?

You’re welcome. I told you my action was verifiable. I also figured you’d get targetted again to somehow get stopped from doing anything useful -again-, so I gave you a gun. My role is to give someone a gun during the day and it overrides their role for that upcoming night only.  

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

You’re welcome. I told you my action was verifiable. I also figured you’d get targetted again to somehow get stopped from doing anything useful -again-, so I gave you a gun. My role is to give someone a gun during the day and it overrides their role for that upcoming night only.  

0/10 on being inconspicuous, but I also ended up not shooting you because of it so I guess it worked out in your favor.

1 minute ago, JamieIsBored said:

Apparently Sunwoo you weren't told what my role did. Now you know!

Yeah, I don't get told what actions I was targeted by, just that someone did.

Just now, JamieIsBored said:

Did Weapons claim?

Can't tell if he's actually claiming neighbor or joking around.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I don't get told what actions I was targeted by, just that someone did.

I misread my PM and thought that you would be told you were a restless spirit, but apparently not.

By the way @Elieson if you think it's okay to answer this or not, did you target anyone else besides me?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

By the way @Elieson if you think it's okay to answer this or not, did you target anyone else besides me?

I cant multitarget because the Block&GunGive is a singular day action. Answer is thus, No. 

fun fact, I have one more usage of my power, so I could do it again

also to clarify because i did ask. If i do this to a person that has a factional kill, they can still do their factional kill; it’s just their other power(s) that get blocked. It’s why I didnt submit during D-1 or D-2. 

4 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

nah im not the neighbor

im inventor, gave percy a gravedig n1, jamie an announcer n2, and bart insomniac last night (gravedig and insomniac would've been usable the next night phase)

Why tho

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

@Elieson why did you think Marth was town D1 again?

Part is that I felt a kinship to a guy getting modprodded just like I was, and I felt he was just lazy/not too committed to trying hard to catch up into the game. I guess you could boil it down to Vibes (tm) but I also couldnt see scum talking about so little of the game and yet posting as much as he was in the latter half of the day. 

I cant multitarget because the Block&GunGive is a singular day action. Answer is thus, No. 

fun fact, I have one more usage of my power, so I could do it again

also to clarify because i did ask. If i do this to a person that has a factional kill, they can still do their factional kill; it’s just their other power(s) that get blocked. It’s why I didnt submit during D-1 or D-2. 

Well, I was more asking if you targeted anyone during D1 or D2, but that answers it.

So, hypothetically, if you ended up targeting Eury or Aster, or Marth's scum buddy whoever they may be, then we would've seen three kills while both factions were still in play?

And so, if we'd seen two kills on N3 anyway then you'd know that whoever you targeted had to be scum?

Why tho

wasn't really sure what to do with the items in any case; gave jamie the announce cause i've been kind of null on him and wanted to see if the announcer usage could be telling in any way. gave bart the insomniac cause i've been townreading him and figured sunwoo was going to die last night. i figured gravedig should be the first item to get rid of and then safeguard would be most useful after claims and the other two are just kind of there