Vigilante Mafia Game Thread - Game Over, LoVE wins!

BBM

6 alive means I can give out my other gun today and even after a potential mislynch, we can attempt a shot on scum tonight and still be in 2:1 at worst tomorrow, so I will most definitely be giving my other gun today. 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So, hypothetically, if you ended up targeting Eury or Aster, or Marth's scum buddy whoever they may be, then we would've seen three kills while both factions were still in play?

And so, if we'd seen two kills on N3 anyway then you'd know that whoever you targeted had to be scum?

I’m upset at myself that I didn’t consider this

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

I’m upset at myself that I didn’t consider this

Lol

Hilariously enough, I guess this kinda clears me but now I wish you'd given it to someone else just for this 😅

Also, I don't think Elie would be scum with this kinda role, unless he's SUPER FIBBING about it

Which I don't think he is because I can confirm it, is too swingy for scum (although we had an SK role like this before), and Elie would've claimed weak watcher survivor 3.0 if he really wanted to fakeclaim

So Fates or Cam bus driver? 

I'll need to check if Percivale claimed they recieved gravedig or not, but Weapons can prove themselves tonight so I'm not too worried about that slot yet.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Which I don't think he is because I can confirm it, is too swingy for scum (although we had an SK role like this before), and Elie would've claimed weak watcher survivor 3.0 if he really wanted to fakeclaim

I came here to have a good time and I’m feeling so attacked right now. 

4 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

So Fates or Cam bus driver? 

I'll need to check if Percivale claimed they recieved gravedig or not, but Weapons can prove themselves tonight so I'm not too worried about that slot yet.

Did i miss your claim?

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, I was more asking if you targeted anyone during D1 or D2, but that answers it.

So, hypothetically, if you ended up targeting Eury or Aster, or Marth's scum buddy whoever they may be, then we would've seen three kills while both factions were still in play?

And so, if we'd seen two kills on N3 anyway then you'd know that whoever you targeted had to be scum?

alright sorry i cannot figure this out. why couldn't it still be town shot/scum shot?

3 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

Vampiriser, I make one player become a restless spirit.

Could it have been a dead player?

i miss Eurywalls

So ... are we literally just waiting for Fates and Cam to claim?

14 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

we could make and play a mafia game within a mafia game while we wait

Instructions unclear, the whole site is mafia now

14 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

we could make and play a mafia game within a mafia game while we wait

We could make and play an EpicMafia game, and fit the entirety of Quickhammer Mafia into this day phase probably.

23 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... are we literally just waiting for Fates and Cam to claim?

We could just turbo one out, then use my gun tonight to shoot the other. If they come up alive tomorrow then they're scum and we just lynch em out. GG postgame please

We could make and play an EpicMafia game, and fit the entirety of Quickhammer Mafia into this day phase probably.

We could just turbo one out, then use my gun tonight to shoot the other. If they come up alive tomorrow then they're scum and we just lynch em out. GG postgame please

... I guess the more pressing question is, do you think anyone currently present is scum?

Also, I'm, still super curious about what happened to that missing NK.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... I guess the more pressing question is, do you think anyone currently present is scum?

Also, I'm, still super curious about what happened to that missing NK.

Last night's single-flip on Bart could've been a same-target. Since I can't block factional kills, unless Cam or Fates did something, I'd assume that scum shot Bartozio expecting them not to be protected if any protection even exists any longer.

I was looking through D1 Marth interactions and as far as associative reads go with talking about Marth or not, my honest reads on who could be Marth's scumbud were basically POE'd out to Bartozio or Jamie. If Jamie confirmed himself to you to be a [Restless Spirit]-maker by way of you being told so, then unless you, me or Jamie are galaxy braining, I guess my next POE is Cam, since I'm actively townreading you (and myself), and I'm not really scumreading Weapons. I spent so long looking at Cam as tho they were Eury's scumbud that I'm struggling to re-think of Cam as anything really.

Last night's single-flip on Bart could've been a same-target. Since I can't block factional kills, unless Cam or Fates did something, I'd assume that scum shot Bartozio expecting them not to be protected if any protection even exists any longer.

I was looking through D1 Marth interactions and as far as associative reads go with talking about Marth or not, my honest reads on who could be Marth's scumbud were basically POE'd out to Bartozio or Jamie. If Jamie confirmed himself to you to be a [Restless Spirit]-maker by way of you being told so, then unless you, me or Jamie are galaxy braining, I guess my next POE is Cam, since I'm actively townreading you (and myself), and I'm not really scumreading Weapons. I spent so long looking at Cam as tho they were Eury's scumbud that I'm struggling to re-think of Cam as anything really.

The only person who seriously expressed leaning town on Bartozio was Weapons though.

Bartozio is a weird ass kill option if you're scum because he was probably the most lynchable option had he been alive today?

Sunwoo wasn't told, but my action being there means we know who everyone targeted N2.

Jamie: Sunwoo
Sunwoo: Percivale (Bus Driven to Bart, fails because of Jamie visiting whoops)
Aster: Percivale (Bus Driven to Bart)
Bartozio: Roleblocked (Unknown Target)
Percivale: Jamie (Rolestops, anyone who targets Jamie's role is blocked)
Cam: Jamie
Weapons: Jamie
Eury: Percivale? (Depends on how bus driver works, if bus driver doesn't direct factional kills then Eury tried to kill Percivale, if it does then target was Bartozio)
Fates: Bartozio and Percivale (Assuming Fates is the bus driver)
???: Eury (Last RAT member)

@DefyingFatesSorry for double @ but does your bus driver (if you have it) move factional kills? Did you swap last night? If so, who?

3 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

Sunwoo wasn't told, but my action being there means we know who everyone targeted N2.

If she wasn't told, then we don't have verification that your action even is what you say it is, and/or is limited to what you say it's limited to.

I still think it's legit, I just don't know how anything can back up your claim (unless I missed something)

Okay, sorry for being late. I'll respond to some other things, but first things first:

I'm tracker that gets to idle once for a BPV for that night, it's kinda weird.

Night 1: Tracked Aster, nothing. I assume Eury used her sneak.

Night 2: Jamie, blocked.

Night 3: Bartozio visited Jamie, not sure what was actually done.

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

can you explain this? can't the vig and remaining maf just have shot different people?

to justify my night actions a bit, I don't really know how to play tracker so I targeted slots I felt like I was having trouble forming reads on otherwise, not really that deep

On 7/23/2024 at 6:46 PM, Sunwoo said:

@CT075 Remember the last game when you and Refa flipping on D/N1 kinda implicated SB's slot due to interactions with both you and Refa?

How likely do you think that is to happen in this game with Marth and his scum buddy? Because for Bartozio or Elie to be Marth's scum buddy (especially the former), it probably means they didn't expect Marth to be a leading end-of-the-day wagon until he did, and the only other person they could reasonably vote for was someone whom they strongly townread (erroneously, sure, but they weren't aligned so the point still stands).

I remember seeing this as N3 started and thinking that the game can't be that easy, but with Bartozio flip I kinda like this thinking. "Give a townie a gun" a hilarious scum role (maybe too swingy) if it's real.

idk it's not mylo, yolo

##vote: @Elieson