Legendary Hero Battle: Male Shez

8 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always hate enemy units who can teleport all over the map. It makes predicting their movements perhaps not impossible, but certainly EXTREMELY tedious. 

It was quite annoying, so I decided to get Galeforce and just defeat all the enemies before they can act in enemy phase.

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always hate enemy units who can teleport all over the map. It makes predicting their movements perhaps not impossible, but certainly EXTREMELY tedious. 

Yeah, I understand the feeling. I ended up being more aggressive than usual to get around that.

I can't be bothered to try Abyssal at the moment, but I actually managed to clear Infernal on the first try without any unit tailoring for the map. Pleasant surprise.

I just threw Duo Lyon and Eirika at the map and had very little trouble.

Shez can't teleport if he never gets to move, after all.

Running the Team of all Time™ of B!Alphonse, Duo Lyon, Legendary Hinoka and Winter Edelgard trivialized this on all difficulties lmao

While it could be impossible for the Marths alone, Attuned Caeda joined the team in her first One-Turn clear.

@GuiltyLove Well done! While you didn't recorded the clear, knowing that the Macedon Army was able to do it is enough to make me happy.

@Wanda The Swordies Gang destroyed another foe! And it was an easy job for you.