Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

I imagine it's more like a girl that is hot, but isn't materialistic. She could perfectly know that she's attractive, but she doesn't let that make her look down on others or have a big ego. Basically, my ideal girl. I have seen some like that, but they are usually already taken or in college. (well, early 20's, in other words. that applies to a girl in my church, who's 21)

Even if you do find some, I imagine they'd be already taken. (that's usually the case for me, see a girl I'd like, and find out she's already with somebody)

Spot on, that's exactly what I meant.

Looking at your opinion on girls. It seems like you better be mad too because if that wasn't the case you would get laid a lot more.

It doesn't matter since I prefer guys. :X

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, has ANYBODY HERE ACTUALLY MET ASIAN GIRLS?! I live in Australia, possibly the most multicultural country in the world, and I've been to Asianville, am Asian, and none of them are what they like in the media. sorry.

Seriously, has ANYBODY HERE ACTUALLY MET ASIAN GIRLS?! I live in Australia, possibly the most multicultural country in the world, and I've been to Asianville, am Asian, and none of them are what they like in the media. sorry.

Depends on where you live. At my school here in Northern California (near San Francisco--actually, it's quite far from San Francisco, but that's probably the closest place you'll recognize), the asian population rate is well...33%filipino and 22%asian.

Yes, filipino's get their own category. There's that many.

And most of the girls I know are pretty. I'm not even kidding. There's this one Korean girl who looks just like BoA.

Depends on where you live. At my school here in Northern California (near San Francisco--actually, it's quite far from San Francisco, but that's probably the closest place you'll recognize), the asian population rate is well...33%filipino and 22%asian.

Yes, filipino's get their own category. There's that many.

And most of the girls I know are pretty. I'm not even kidding. There's this one Korean girl who looks just like BoA.

who?

Spot on, that's exactly what I meant.

It doesn't matter since I prefer guys. :X

O makes sense lol.

I didn't see that many cute Asians until I visited California then I started seeing their potential in other places, and generally many of them started looking better :lol: . Then comes the fact that I'm learning Chinese and my university has a pretty sizable population of them (chinese students) so I meet them so I can practice. So I look but I don't have da AZN FiZation some people I know have. Something I like about my university is the diversity. Everybody around where I grew up was black or middle eastern.

LOL The azn fixation. It's a curse I tell ya.

Sometimes I wish I DIDN'T like them so I could just get with anyone. I was kind of hoping that a fetish is just God's way of pointing you in the right direction, but now it's just annoying <_<

My pops asked me what I want for my birthday today, & I can't answer him because my thoughts are in Japan somewhere (if you catch my drift) :(

:mellow: hmmm....though I probably shouldn't deeply analyze my dreams, I think I find 'black' men attractive to an extent -though I think skin color is moot in this case, though the guy I felt a connection to in this dream was dark-skinned, I found his protective, violent but passionate nature and gentleness in private moments a turn on- yeah... :unsure: 'course his skin color did not keep me from liking him in anyway, so I will say for myself, race, not a turn off :mellow:

Let's see, there's a few at my school. Last year, there was a Korean foreign exchange student in Marching Band. Also, back in the 8th grade, there were 2 ADORABLE Asian girls when I was in Honors Band.

Asianville lol. I know what you mean by the media comment. There actually exists a type of hot asian women that I DON'T like. Me & my pops refer to them as westernized asian girls. The reason I don't like them is because they don't act any different from stereotypical white girls. I don't just like asians because of the way they look:

tifabybloodblossom210io0.jpg:wub:

I like the stereotypical Japanese girl personality. It's alittle rough to deal with sometimes but worth it. westernized asians don't have the personalities I like so it's not even worth me trying. I hate living here sometimes.

(Note to self: Move to Japan.)

Shitty Tifa cosplay, but hawt

And I thought stereotypically white and stereotypically azn didn't differ that much :mellow:

You're looking at the wrong asians. The westernized asians act EXACTLY like white girls for reasons I just don't understand.

You're looking at the wrong asians. The westernized asians act EXACTLY like white girls for reasons I just don't understand.

So you prefer the ones that are raised to be child bearing vessels? :P

So you prefer the ones that are raised to be child bearing vessels? :P
HELL YEAH. Look at this from my point of view. I personally love naive or just plain helpless girls, & even submissive ones. Most girls don't like being like that because they'll soon be taken advantage of, but I'm not like that. I'd love and protect & pamper the living crap out of a girl like that :P

HELL YEAH. Look at this from my point of view. I personally love naive or just plain helpless girls, & even submissive ones. Most girls don't like being like that because they'll soon be taken advantage of, but I'm not like that. I'd love and protect & pamper the living crap out of a girl like that :P

I would be disgusted, but then I remembered that you're insane. :P

I highly doubt anyone here (besides a known few) have ever been to Japan much less know of the "stereotypical" Japanese girl personality. There is none.

While Japan is definitely a nice country it's probably the worst in terms of how people treat people. While on the surface it is very formal and orderly, issues such as bullying are really bad (as bad you see in anime and J-drama) and it's not really the nicest place to live in.

Phoenix: Do you even speak the language? XD

Edited by Wander

When I visit Japan, everybody was nice to me, but that was the adults and elderly. I never actually seen how the youth and teenagers act.

Edited by Yuli

Do you even know any Asian women? >_>

umm ive met many during the course of my existance and a small percentage of them are actually ugly.. >_>

seriously, whats your beef anyway?

I just get the feeling you guys are a bunch of weeaboos who haven't even met any real Asians but I could be wrong.

Edited by Wander

I just get the feeling you guys are a bunch of weeaboos who haven't even met any real Asians but I could be wrong.
I've met the westernized asians. I've seen the stereotypical ones through varies sources too, & it brings tears to my eyes. Tears that I quickly steam off to hide my misery. The point is... I'm disappointed with American raised women in general. Lot'sa great girls, but still kinda sad :(

i prefer the term "yahoo" and i have met real asians.. :P

Pheonix, alot of american girls are raised with this "Im the princess" mentality..its a bit disheartening :(

i prefer the term "yahoo" and i have met real asians.. :P

Pheonix, alot of american girls are raised with this "Im the princess" mentality..its a bit disheartening :(

You know, while America isn't a shining example of perfect equality, there are much worse places for a girl to be raised. I don't see how the "American girl" thing is at all disheartening?

You know, while America isn't a shining example of perfect equality, there are much worse places for a girl to be raised. I don't see how the "American girl" thing is at all disheartening?

well it really depends on how one is raised..but most of you are in your teens so im sure youve seen some shining examples of what im talking about...I refer to it as the "Me Generation" o_O