Kurth + Dheginsea's bond support?

Bananas

I was just wondering...

If you shove Kurth next to Dheginsea and attack Gareth or Nasir (or any other nearby dragon) does he get the support bonuses or not because Dheg is an enemy?

If he doesn't, well, that's pretty stupid <_<

Deghinsea: Back away, servants of Yune!

Kurthnaga: Father, please! Stop this fighting!

Deghinsea: (My son...seeing him here, how much he has grown over the years...it inspires me to beat the living hell out of each and every one of his friends.)

Deghinsea: (My son...seeing him here, how much he has grown over the years...it inspires me to beat the living hell out of each and every one of his friends.)

It'd be funny if that didn't describe my 10+ attempts to beat that chapter.

...Ah what the hell I'll laugh anyway.

Basically what Branded said, I could clear the chapter easy if he didn't pull off "Feel Ashera's Judgement n00bs" every other turn.

lol, on NM or HM two turns is probably all you'll need. Just have Tibarn, Naesala, Nailah, and Caineghis surround him, make sure Reyson or Rafiel have full laguz-o-meters, and also make sure you've got Shinon or something with a 3-range double bow. Make sure the royals at least have Nihil, while you're at it.

Basically what Branded said, I could clear the chapter easy if he didn't pull off "Feel Ashera's Judgement n00bs" every other turn.

I know. It was bad enough that his transformation reminded me of the Lucavi from FF Tactics so there was psychological damage to begin with. He had to friggin' erupt energy anytime I felt good about myself.

lol, on NM or HM two turns is probably all you'll need. Just have Tibarn, Naesala, Nailah, and Caineghis surround him, make sure Reyson or Rafiel have full laguz-o-meters, and also make sure you've got Shinon or something with a 3-range double bow. Make sure the royals at least have Nihil, while you're at it.

Um...The only royal I brought was Naesala...and I had Leanne.

Meh, Royals are for chumps. >: ( Real men take regular laguz.

It took me a combo of Ike, Edward, Shinon, Micaiah and the dragon tides to beat him first time round - it was one MOTHER of a fight (I actually had to go back and bless different weapons). Second time was still tense, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Edited by Penitent

It took me a combo of Ike, Edward, Shinon, Micaiah and the dragon tides to beat him first time round - it was one MOTHER of a fight (I actually had to go back and bless different weapons). Second time was still tense, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Yeah, I'm not too into royals anymore. They feel like cheat codes and I already have Ike and Soren.

Why Naesala? He's arguably the worst Laguz Royal (I've heard that He > Nailah).

...I wanted the ending with Leanne. :mellow:

I did that too on my 3rd playthrough. It wasn't that bad. I don't use royals either cause they're too broken and take away most of the strategy.

Yeah, this time I'm gonna use Reyson then Rafiel or maybe switch it around depending on who's better.

yes...

Vika > Naesala

anyway, i use Rolf and/or Shinon to wittle down Deghinsea and have someone like Ike deliver the final blow..

I actually beat this chapter in 2 turns once on easy mode- I attacked Dhegensea with Ike from a range, Tibarn, Naesala, Caineghis, and Giffca (hehe, I'm so cheap with all those royals) and then I got a devious startegy whcich would let me win the battle- Dhegensea was at 15HP, and I calculated that Skrimir could deal 18 damage (I think) but he wasn't in range, so I had Skrimir move, then I hade Reyson use vigor to re-energize him, and then I won.

I actually beat this chapter in 2 turns once on easy mode- I attacked Dhegensea with Ike from a range, Tibarn, Naesala, Caineghis, and Giffca (hehe, I'm so cheap with all those royals) and then I got a devious startegy whcich would let me win the battle- Dhegensea was at 15HP, and I calculated that Skrimir could deal 18 damage (I think) but he wasn't in range, so I had Skrimir move, then I hade Reyson use vigor to re-energize him, and then I won.

Very nice. I can't even say how long it took me.

Edited by Hibari