Naruto

Florete

Obito is a member of the Uchiha clan; who was Kakashi's partner. He gave Kakashi his Sharingan eye (the one that was not crushed by a boulder) as he was dying during a mission before Kakashi was a jonin. (At least, I think Kakashi wasn't a jonin then.)

Assuming I'm correct, we really don't know that much more about him. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I must have missed something along the way. Or I just forgot about it but can someone please (don't kill me for this either) tell me who Orbito is??

Obito was Kakashi's partner, along with Rin. They formed the same base trio of Naruto (Kakashi being the Sasuke, Rin being the Sakura, and Obito basically is Naruto with black hair and larger goggles). Kakashi found him to be naive and unintelligent, and constantly mocked him for his optimist attitude. When during battle Rin is attacked, Obito goes to save her, something which Kakashi finds to be illogical.

After he gets to her, Obito is suddenly attacked by a Jonin Iwagakure ninja, who nearly kills him. It is then shown that Kakashi changed his mind, and arrives in the nick of time to fend off the Jonin. The enemy then uses an attack that makes him invisible, which Kakashi has no defense for. As a result, he gets his characteristic slash on his left eye as he narrowly escapes a slash from him. It is at this time when Obito's Sharingan activates, and he is able to both locate and kill the Jonin. Not long after the battle, a cave-in occurs, crushing Obito. His left side is spared from being smashed, so he asks Rin to transplant his left eye into Kakashi. They do this, and then leave as the rest of the cave collapses.

It's possible that Madara, to continue, might need to possess Uchiha bodies; in addition, while Danzo looks too old, it is otherwise kind of plausible for Madara to be inhabiting Obito, who is in actuality Danzo. Though it would be a bit of the stretch, since he would have had to hide from his peers without them being able to notice him for his whole life. So unless he used some sort of justu to make himself look several years older, the idea of him being Obito is kind of preposterous. The idea for Madara to be Danzo, however, is still quite fair.

Thanks to the two responses. Kisame did recognize Tobi's face and you would think Kisame did see Danzo before all of this (especially being partnered with Itachi) so I'm not really sure about all of this and am interested in seeing it all play out.

My problem with Madara being Danzo, though it is likely, is that the two seem extremely seperated from each other. Madara seems to trust Zetsu a lot and it seems most of his inside information comes from him, such as Danzo becoming Hokage.

It suffers from standard anime issues I don't care for (Yelling for 10 minutes before actually doing the attack). And the concept of it being ninja's (Ninja in an orange jumpsuit?) is a little off due to how their spells are stuff normally act (It was originally supposed to be magicians if I recall). However, overall I don't mind it too much.

It suffers from standard anime issues I don't care for (Yelling for 10 minutes before actually doing the attack). And the concept of it being ninja's (Ninja in an orange jumpsuit?) is a little off due to how their spells are stuff normally act (It was originally supposed to be magicians if I recall). However, overall I don't mind it too much.

To start off. Other than a few select episodes, I really don't watch the anime. The fillers killed it for me and Cartoon Network dropped it about 10 episodes before the beginning of Shippuden for some completely unknown reason.

I never really noticed the yelling for a period of time before attacking. They do have an inordinate amount of flashbacks though.

Ninjas wearing black is a product of theater and pop culture, IIRC. I'm fairly certain ninjas would wear regular clothes. Tell me what is really more stealthy. The guy wearing all black hiding in the middle of the crowd or the guy in regular street clothes hiding in the middle of the crowd.

I'm pretty sure they were always meant to be ninjas though.

I would read the manga though. Its far better than the anime.

There will be brawl. Somethings gonna happen soon, I can feel it

Ugh i know i can't wait for that. i feel its going to be like this smiley :awesome:

There will be brawl. Somethings gonna happen soon, I can feel it

Ha ha, I have dropped it a long time ago but if Sasuke got killed, I'll certainly read it again.

Edited by Frozen Sulley

Ha ha, I have dropped it a long time ago but if Sasuke got killed, I'll certainly read it again.

Why would sasuke get killed? he's like the second main character. If he gets killed the manga would probably end since Naruto couldn't keep his word to sakura and bring sasuke back, and naruto would become emo and all that .

pain has lost almost al of my respect

at first he looks like a cool guy who kils jiraia and defeated everyone in konoha then later it is revealed that he is a almost dead man who has not realy shown he can do anything without the other paths and after naruto gives him a speech he kils himself pathetic

another reason is he has no reason to be the leader as half of akatsuki already knew he was not

im getting realy tired of the sharingang

in the biginning the only one who had the sharingang where sasuke and itachi after that madara was shown to be the first uchiha leader and probably one of the most important people in the serie and now danzo who is getting important has also one.

for a clan that is wiped out it has more main characters then any other clan

im getting realy tired of the sharingang

in the biginning the only one who had the sharingang where sasuke and itachi after that madara was shown to be the first uchiha leader and probably one of the most important people in the serie and now danzo who is getting important has also one.

for a clan that is wiped out it has more main characters then any other clan

Good point but how else would some old man be so strong without the Sharingan? Who lost an arm and an eye?

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I believe I heard that Kishimoto said he liked Sasuke more than Naruto, and if not for Naruto's connections to everyone in the manga, he would rename the manga Sasuke. T.T

Needless to say, I don't want this to happen.

Has it been confirmed yet that

Danzou = Madara? I thought his having the Sharingan made that clear, but no one seems to think so...

Good point but how else would some old man be so strong without the Sharingan? Who lost an arm and an eye?

he could be a hyuga or a nara he could have been from any clan from konoha but instead he is from a clan who is supposed to have been extinct and already have to many members.

he could be a hyuga or a nara he could have been from any clan from konoha but instead he is from a clan who is supposed to have been extinct and already have to many members.

I have to agree with you. However, at this point Kishi has this desire to make any character lacking the Sharingan or a member of Team Seven as unimportant as possible. Trust me; I'd love to see a lot more of Shikamaru's family. (Or, just Shikamaru for that matter.)

What bother me is that

if Danzou really does = Madara, then what's with Danzou's desire to eliminate our good friend Sasuke? Unless Madara has the same intentions, and I don't remember them.

Argh, I don't follow the series as diligently as I used to. I'm having trouble remembering things that happened only a few chapters ago.

Also, Kisame. Is he ever going to be useful again? How did the fight go with Hawk/Snake/whatever Sasuke names them?

What bother me is that if Danzou really does = Madara, then what's with Danzou's desire to eliminate our good friend Sasuke? Unless Madara has the same intentions, and I don't remember them.

its not realy sure yet if he is madara i hope not

Also, Kisame. Is he ever going to be useful again? How did the fight go with Hawk/Snake/whatever Sasuke names them?

he is sent to capture killerbee but since killerbee almost killed sasuke and his team without any problem i think kisame will lose

if Madara=Danzou then why would madara tell sasuke when he rescued hime that danzou and the elders told Itachi to kill all of the Uchiha clan

Edited by Titan Raven