Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danzo's dead and Team Sakura are nearby. Sakura tried to put everyone to sleep, but Sai stopped her from doing so. Also, Sasuke what's to head for Konoha. I think Sasuke's too tired from fightin Danzo and Sakura and Crew are find Karin.

It's evident now that Kishimoto's going to take the Orochimaru road in all likelihood with Sasuke, and make him into a monumental dickhead.

Killing someone who isn't a threat to you and idolizes you? That doesn't even make sense. So bad guy.

Pardon my Double post

Seems like sakura wanted to fool him. Also, a recurring theme in the series teacher vs pupil. Most probably sasuke will leave just as soon as naruto arrives. His chakra is most probably depleted.

Edited by Alakazam

Pardon my Double post

Seems like sakura wanted to fool him. Also, a recurring theme in the series teacher vs pupil. Most probably sasuke will leave just as soon as naruto arrives. His chakra is most probably depleted.

In that same "recurring theme" setup that the Kishi has going, I don't think Sasuke will be running as soon as Naruto arrives. Sasuke almost certainly thinks he is stronger than Naruto. This will lead to a fight between Naruto and Sasuke akin to their fight on the Hospital roof. It'll be the point where Sasuke will do anything to gain power. On the Hospital roof all Naruto did was make a larger hole in a water tank with his Rasengan than Sasuke did with his Chidori. That pushed Sasuke far enough to go with the Sound Four and Orochimaru. Naruto will be coming into this fight at full strength, possibly in Sage Mode. If he is smart he'll leave a few clones behind so he can extend his Sage Mode as well. After Naruto hears of the attempt on Sakura's life, or possibly something that may happen between Kakashi and Sasuke when he arrives, I highly doubt he'll go easy on Sasuke. It'll be an absolutely one-sided fight with Naruto absolutely trouncing Sasuke.

As I mentioned, all that happened on the roof was that Naruto blew a bigger hole in a water tank and Sasuke went to Orochimaru. Sasuke getting 100% beaten should push him into taking Itachi's eyes and gaining the EMS.

Sakura proves to us once again that she should stick to healing and medicine instead of fighting because she CLEARLY doesn't have what it takes to be a shinobi. Her rashness and idiocy almost gets her killed... again

Sakura proves to us once again that she should stick to healing and medicine instead of fighting because she CLEARLY doesn't have what it takes to be a shinobi. Her rashness and idiocy almost gets her killed... again

At least we got a Naruto rescue out of it. All I can hope for is that he proceeds to beat the shit out of Sasuke now. That'll depend on how he made up his mind though.

You have to give her credits for the fight against the puppet master wahat was his name again?

Damn good chapter. Kind of glad naruto came wonder what will happen now.

Well, there's the Akatsuki (theres like what, 2 of them now), and kabuto. Wow. Sasuke will most likely remain the villian regardless of whatever Naruto tries to preach at him to convert him. <_<

I doubt sasuke will die so soon. Besides if Sasuke were to fight naruto, it would have to be at their fullest potential. I doubt Naruto would fight to his fullest in the state Sasuke is, with his blindness and weakened from a previous battle.

BUT HE NEEDS TO DIE.

I don't even care who kills him. At this point, it seems far more likely for either Kakashi or Sakura to kill him. Although I think you guys are right. Masashi won't kill him off... BUT HE NEEDS TO DIE.

On a kinda unrelated note, I call the naruto fans to join this game:

THE BILLY VS SNAKEMAN ANIME PARODY GAME!!

It's a really cool game that is losely based in lots of animes, mainly Naruto. There's villages and ranks and the whole works join Thracia Village.

After this shameless bit of shameless advertising, I'd like to comment on the actual topic.

I watch the anime Naruto, so it's kinda very behind on the manga. I am currently at the point where Naruto is going for the granddaughter of En No Goya and defends the forbbiden jutsu, but I can't really recall if I watched Naruto this week or not.... hmmm.... ah well. Still, it seems to me this part is filler, since it doesn't really fit with what came before

and by what came before I mean Jiraya's death... and Itachi's death too... that was really touching